Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT??  (Read 527 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:25:58 PM

I love XRP , and VERGE seems promising. but what about others? i'd like to get some more informations from people who invested

EMC2 is now popular and DGB has been quite silent for this moment. But don't forget that DGB is still promising, I have invested to DGB and it's still undervalued so given a chance that almost all those low valued coins are pumping, VERGE and DGB is now my other choice when it comes to adding it to my portfolio. I have DGB before but I sold it already and now I'm preparing myself to get it again.

Do you think in 1 year , end of 2018 , both can reach 10$?
I remember ETH being at 7$ december 2016 , and XRP at 0.006$
it gives hope , but not sure they ll have that much success
In my opinion there's a chance but I'm not guaranteeing you. There's a big advertisement that is being done for Verge by John McAfee since it is an anonymous coin and he loves it that way and people are taking his words seriously so there's a chance if on 2018 he keeps on talking like that. Well the only thing that you can do now is to be prepared on whatever is going to happen and make sure that you have these coins on held.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Miltwo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

I wouldnt put money in any of those. If you research a little bit further you'll realize that there are better options out there for you to invest.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:23 PM

I wouldnt put money in any of those. If you research a little bit further you'll realize that there are better options out there for you to invest.

Care to explain why you're so reluctant to invest in these coins??

And which ones would you recommend??
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

I love XRP , and VERGE seems promising. but what about others? i'd like to get some more informations from people who invested

EMC2 is now popular and DGB has been quite silent for this moment. But don't forget that DGB is still promising, I have invested to DGB and it's still undervalued so given a chance that almost all those low valued coins are pumping, VERGE and DGB is now my other choice when it comes to adding it to my portfolio. I have DGB before but I sold it already and now I'm preparing myself to get it again.

In my opinion there's a chance but I'm not guaranteeing you. There's a big advertisement that is being done for Verge by John McAfee since it is an anonymous coin and he loves it that way and people are taking his words seriously so there's a chance if on 2018 he keeps on talking like that. Well the only thing that you can do now is to be prepared on whatever is going to happen and make sure that you have these coins on held.

Yes John Mcafee posted it on twitter that Xvg will be $15 next year and people want that so alot of buyers are trading it at this time same with the other coins that has big potential.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

Out of those you have listed I would select

bitbay

possibly some

blocknet
byteball

some outside chances with small caps and long histories that are planning revival

Hey CH I know you are bullish on bitbay, I assume you have some Cool. The community seems thin on the ground, the team is small, and not sure how deep their funding is.   Just curious why you are bullish and what milestones are you watching for to keep the faith on bay.

TY

Hey no need for assumptions I would not ever be mentioning for others to invest in a project I would not buy myself. I have a bit but by no means a whale in that one. Strangely circumstances have happened that i unintentionally hold greater % in many other projects. Those are more gambles though so i do not recommend to others.

As with any of these projects they are as good as their top designer and developer. I can give you 500000 average people in a team VS one master conceptual designer and coder - who will create the supreme crypto currency. Most of these other team have created NOTHING they have spouted a lot of hot air and fancy shit that 99.9999% of people on this board have no idea if it is even possible. I mean some teams have published white papers with problems that apparently would require achievements worthy of 3 nobel prizes lol..

Money is great but it is not as useful as you think in this arena... you can't just go out and buy this talent easily. There are not lots of people on this level available to work right now. Also in my experience a lot of high functioning people are pretty fucking weird creatures and prone to a lot of other mental issues that make them difficult to work with for most average people. Even more weird a lot of them are not driven by financial reward and can not be bought and set to work as easily as you think even if you locate them.

DZ (bay dev) has been rock since the start - his progress has been solid and updates are frequent and stable the project has a LOT of very useful features that most other projects dont come close. I mean download their wallet (not the qt ) and have a look at it examine all features. Features that are there and REAL

I am not a bitbay nutjob and focus only on that project there are a handful of great projects that are still great value i mention them in my real projects thread. I am also not an eggs in one basket guy either so even if i considered it head and shoulders above all other projects for its value then i don't have that personality that dares risk all on one thing only. I like to be spread over many projects that i think have a chance. But yes I still feel bay is the best value project here.

Bay is expanding its team and the funding (in bay) is there.

Of course the same rules applies to bitbay as any other token or coin - do your own research and decide yourself don;t listen to anyone else  to make the final decision. If you do not do your own homework you will lose your money quickly. I do not predict the future like anyone else this is simply my view not anything more than that. Reseach and see what you think for yourselves. You dont like bay after that fine go and check out other projects and compare.

Thank for responding CH.  Agree a lot of projects are nothing more than hot air and buzzwords, but for the moment at least that doesn't stop their prices rocketing Roll Eyes Tongue

I have managed many projects and I know the elements that propel an great idea forward.  I have sometime over the weekend,so I will research more.  Good to hear you think the developer is a HUGE talent and they are expanding the team.

I have also been looking at blocknet, ballbytes and a few others.  I agree it is best to spread the money around but need to weigh that against spreading it too thin.  I think the 3B's show great promise, but will probably have to limit my investment to one, as already have other coins I like and will keep.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

In which coin would you invest if you had 5000$ ?

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT??
For me, I would like to refer you in VERGE. It is more secured coin than other. I think also that VERGE Currency is also one of the most successful altcoin. That's why it is better than ADA or NXT. I also preferred you to invest in DGB, it is still promising. Check up first the altcoin you will invest with. It is up to your decision, just think wisely.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

Yes John Mcafee posted it on twitter that Xvg will be $15 next year and people want that so alot of buyers are trading it at this time same with the other coins that has big potential.

He also said he invested in safex, which is his only investment, for a grand whopping total of $3,000, which is chump chain to John.  Safex was delisted, which he said he knew and then in a supposed private DM, which instead was a tweet he pushed Verge.

If he only has 3k in the market, only invested recently, and has it in a company that was delisted maybe it should give one pause.   In fact, I would be wary buying anything based on X guru's rec.  Just my 2 cents
King Bounty

Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

if I myself prefer to invest in coin NXT, because the price is still cheap it makes me interested to invest in NXT, because according to my prediction next month NXT prices can rise at least to $ 2- $ 3 and three months ahead NXT price could increase to $ 6 - $ 8 (according to my analysis).

Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

NXT, NOW!!

You get 2:1 ratio IGNIS for free on the 28th of December. DOn't know yet what IGNIS will be worth but somebody wrote $2 somewhere. I think it will be lower, but anyhow you will double your money without even speculating.
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:12:00 PM

if I myself prefer to invest in coin NXT, because the price is still cheap it makes me interested to invest in NXT, because according to my prediction next month NXT prices can rise at least to $ 2- $ 3 and three months ahead NXT price could increase to $ 6 - $ 8 (according to my analysis).

And this is another reason  Grin
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:15:44 PM

if I advise you to buy NXT coin, but if you need any other advice from me, I would suggest you to buy or invest in Datum coin (DAT Coin), because the price keeps increasing though only a little bit, but I think year ahead of DAT Coin prices will increase rapidly

Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:23:46 PM

Verge cs xmr, zcash and verge cares of privacy, xmr and zcash is expensive now, so arrows show verge

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
jelectro

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

I wouldn't invest all of that in a single coin. I'd split it up. I'm not sold on ADA regardless of the recent pump. They are a long way from anything tangible from what I can see. I'd stay away from EMC2, but VERGE, NXT, DGB, and XRP are all portfolio must-haves IMO.

I'd replace ADA/EMC2 out of this list with XLM, ARDR, or BURST.

It's always better to get in early, but if Bitcoin's proven anything, it's never too late to get in on a good project.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:28:09 AM

I will invest in ADA and verge. they have good growth potential and everyone should watch out for them.
they are poised for growth.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:53 AM

from the list you created I higher there to invest in NXT, because the price of NXT is now increasing and I believe in early 2018 NXT prices have soared and made the investors get rich

King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

from the list you created I higher there to invest in NXT, because the price of NXT is now increasing and I believe in early 2018 NXT prices have soared and made the investors get rich

yes, you are right. what you think is right, I agree with you that investing NXT can now make us rich, so that's why I also invest in NXT too. because I want to be rich for the future  Grin

CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

NXT, DGB and offtop but my third favorite is musicoin

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:07:46 AM

Verge has potential, glad I bought it at 1 cent.  Cheesy
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

2018 is the year of privacy coins
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:12:22 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:32:55 AM by kevindeangelis

I think that verge has a good potential if your goal to make some good profit. For me, it still seems in a very convenient position to buy now. I think its worth to buy and hold longterm Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: