Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:55:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Change is a better investment than Centra. TenX and Monaco  (Read 167 times)
cryptotank.io (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:07:15 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:01:32 PM by cryptotank.io

In my opinion Change Bank is a better project than all of the ones i frequently hear about and this is why:

1 - Change Bank is the ONLY project which will offer a financial services marketplace (due in Q1 2018) as well as the card (shipping Dec 2017 - Jan 2018). The financial marketplace includes access to stocks, invest in startups, loans, insurance, real estate, roboinvesting and many other banking like features to be announced! As far as I know, TenX and Monaco are only cards and Centra will build something like Ebay. It seems pretty tough to compete with Ebay/Amazon in my opinion when they themselves will probably accept crypto payments pretty soon anyway.

2 - Change cards will ship Dec 2017 or early Jan 2018! Card will cost only 9 euros and shipping to Europe first.

3 – In my opinion, Change offers the highest potential passive income (through revenue sharing) out of all of the projects. 5/6 of revenue generated from the financial services platform go to CAG token holders, 1/6 goes to Change team. You also receive 0.5% back from using your card but also 0.5% from everybody's purchases go to token HODLers. CAG is a utility token and NOT a dividend token. Token holders don't have equity in the company and the company does not need to be profitable to share these revenues, which is opposite for dividend tokens.

4 - Change have not done any marketing at all yet really because they want to make sure their product is good quality before spending a lot of money on marketing (unlike TenX, Monaco, Centra). Personally I prefer a team who delivers a quality product before a hyped marketing campaign! I mean look at the situation (whether true or not) Centra got themselves into and now somebody is trying to file a lawsuit.

5 - Change has partnerships already with ETHlend, Smartly, Danabijak, Bit of Property, Estonian E-Residency, Mothership and others.

6 - The Change app will first be released as a web app only and will be released in December 2017! Yes they are on schedule even though its 20th!!! Android and iOS apps will be released shortly afterwards. There will also be a security audit to ensure safefty. Currently closed beta testing is happening and the Change team took a lotof feedback from the community and are now implementing those extra features before public release!

7 - Change only has a market cap of $15 million right now! I think just in those few points you can see why Change is the best project based on the facts and has the potential to offer the highest passive income for token holders out of all of them! Monaco has a $200 million cap, TenX has a $400 mil cap, Centra has almost a $100 million market cap. Now imagine what will happen when Change start doing some marketing and everyone realises that they have a more interesting product than all the others.....

Very recent CNBC interview: https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/video/2017/12/18/riding-cryptocurrencies-to-become-a-major-bank.html?play=1

Very recent live AMA with Gustav (Head of Product): https://www.facebook.com/changefinance/videos/1731110076940430/?notif_id=1513760690733883&notif_t=live_video_explicit
cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:21:20 PM

Would love to hear your opinions on whether you agree or disagree and most importantly why.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

Would love to hear your opinions on whether you agree or disagree and most importantly why.

Well I just got info on it now but that all seems good and well for Change. I did try finding them on coinmarketcap but they are not there, is this a coin that is in ICO. I knew of another coin called xChainge but I doubt it is that one, its not is it? If what you said is all true though I am going to delve into this one further I already like TenX and think payment cards are interesting niche in the crypto market.

cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/#charts

ICO finished months ago. Definitely is on coin market cap as linked above ^
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Haven't heard this name before, just searched for them and found out that they still hold good price after ICO and maintaining constant good daily trading volume.

I will keep close eye on this, I can still remember how monaco jumped form $1 to over $20 overnight. Not expecting same here but I think it will be worth to remain updated about this.

aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

You can really compare these projects only when Change will release it's app and marketplace for now it's all only marketing.  And by the was there are much more projects who pursue the same target: Crypterium, Bankera, Polybius, Paycentos and dozen more
cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Haven't heard this name before, just searched for them and found out that they still hold good price after ICO and maintaining constant good daily trading volume.

I will keep close eye on this, I can still remember how monaco jumped form $1 to over $20 overnight. Not expecting same here but I think it will be worth to remain updated about this.

Quite a lot of weak hands at the moment. I think some Change holders are envious of other crypto gains but now really is the worst time to sell. This is getting ready for a big takeoff in early 2018. Like you said not many people know about this project because they did virtually zero marketing but will launch a large campaign once APP is delivered to public shortly. Marketing was discussed in the latest AMA. They have plans to target Chinese market too!
cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:06:59 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:30:46 PM by cryptotank.io

You can really compare these projects only when Change will release it's app and marketplace for now it's all only marketing.  And by the was there are much more projects who pursue the same target: Crypterium, Bankera, Polybius, Paycentos and dozen more

Polybius has many legal issues and SEC will have a field day with them (Google it). Change will most likely be first to launch the financial services market place. Others are still in ICO phase IIRC. Change finished ICO months ages and are about to deliver web APP and cards to Europe this month.

To say it is only marketing when Change haven't even done any yet is unfair but I see your point.

EDIT: Paycentos does not have a financial services marketplace. Only Bankera and Crypterium do and they haven't even finished their ICOs.

cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:34:16 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:01:48 PM by cryptotank.io

Change’s marketplace model allows it to go-to-market much faster, as opposed to applying and waiting for a banking license, which takes years according to Bankera’s whitepaper. Bankera cannot offer their financial services marketplace until 2019. Change will launch in Q1 2018. Again not comparable. Obtaining a banking license could potentially be harder than expected as well. I don't believe anyone has succeeded yet with this, only failures.

cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

Any more opinions on this? I would like to see a healthy debate here. Change completely outmatches all of the over hyped projects like TenX. CTR, MCO and is easy to see why if you read through the post.
Clausewitz

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

You can really compare these projects only when Change will release it's app and marketplace for now it's all only marketing.  And by the was there are much more projects who pursue the same target: Crypterium, Bankera, Polybius, Paycentos and dozen more

Change is going to release the marketplace (main product) in Q1 2018. They are giving updates twice a week: AMA + blog.
Don't know much about other projects but at first glance, they will need more time for development.

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

For now you cannot categorically say that change is a better investment than centra, Tenx and Monaco because change have never released its product, to be sincere with you its just a promise no one know for sure when their products will be out. They just promised Q1 2018 as part of marketing strategy. As for Monaco, Tenx and centra, they all have same product. Therefore am not yet convinced with your position on this issue.
Clausewitz

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

For now you cannot categorically say that change is a better investment than centra, Tenx and Monaco because change have never released its product, to be sincere with you its just a promise no one know for sure when their products will be out. They just promised Q1 2018 as part of marketing strategy. As for Monaco, Tenx and centra, they all have same product. Therefore am not yet convinced with your position on this issue.

True, but it is a better investment because you can get a better ROI if you invest in Change now. The marketplace is not released yet but they already have many partnerships and many will follow.
Q1 2018 will be huge, that's for sure.
Btw. wallet and cards are on the way.
cryptotank.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:38:33 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 10:56:42 AM by cryptotank.io

That is not correct. I am a closed beta tester. I have seen the product as well as others and we all gave feedback on how it could be improved.

Check latest Medium post:

https://medium.com/changefinance/weekly-update-live-on-cnbc-dev-update-and-more-fb9ecda4d78

At the end of the article, it says that by the end of next week the APP will be ready for release to the public.

True, but it is a better investment because you can get a better ROI if you invest in Change now. The marketplace is not released yet but they already have many partnerships and many will follow.
Q1 2018 will be huge, that's for sure.
Btw. wallet and cards are on the way.

Most of the crypto community still not aware that Change does NOT require a banking license to launch their financial services marketplace in Q1 2018 and that they have many partnerships already and that this list continues to grow!

Details of cards not announced yet, most likely due to NDAs, but Change are based in Asia, like TenX and Monaco. Therefore, i have high hopes they can offer cards similar and then they will deliver the financial services marketplace, which will blow the other token holder benefits out of the water. 5/6 of revenue (fees) generated by the third party service providers (e.g ETHlend) go to Change token holders!
marcolopes

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

CENTRA RED FLAGS!

Bribes: https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/centra-ctr-multi-blockchain-debit-card-or-red-flags-617cf89af69
Founders leaving: https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-public-statement-b9d1d15f010d
Action Lawsuit: https://www.coindesk.com/class-action-suit-targets-ico-promoted-floyd-mayweather-jr
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

Actually you are mainly comparing on the debit card level. But you should investigate into e.g. TenX whitepaper. For them the card is just one service, but their vision is much bigger than this. They are working on COMIT, which will allow easy transactions between different blockchains. This sounds very, very promising.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

I also support Tenx, they get a banking license in Q2 and can emit cards themselves without intermediaries. one of the few real projects. Change so far only words and promises
c099

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

We don't have much info about the Change Card though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: