Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hand Delivered Cash For (whale looking to cashout) BTC  (Read 424 times)
ronnyg28 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

Hi, I know I'm a newbie here so there will be "trust" issues but I'm wondering if this is a feasible thing to offer.

If any BTC whale is looking to offload for cash but is unable to, I'm more than willing to cashout and even fly with cash to deliver (even on multiple occasions as to keep amounts of cash carried down)

Of course, I would try my best to gain trust beforehand, I'm not sure what methods though, perhaps start with a small amount.

Anyone think this can work? If so, I will provide the service.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

Yes, trust would be the most important challenge to overcome and the test to pass before anyone can simply give you a stack of cash and wave you off with a sayonara at the airport. For obvious reasons of course. That’s because it might be the last time they’ll hear from you (and scammers here have been known to go through great lengths to steal a mere $5!) so yes indeed, anyone who might do this will want to get to know every atom of your life.

That aside, doing a courier job involves understanding customs rules and the risks of declaring and not declaring all that cash. Plus, for your courier career to truly take off, you will need to be a flexible traveler and hold a first world passport for unhindered and visa-free travel.

Then you would also need to carefully consider the risks such as who you are doing this job for. You wouldn't want to enmesh yourself in police troubles or anything remotely similar, especially when or if the job involves traveling to certain countries where currency exchange control laws are tightly enforced.

All the above aside, it was fun writing this to help contribute something hopefully helpful. But realistically, as a newbie, you will struggle finding “employers” here.

ronnyg28 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

Thanks for your response.

I know as a newbie, no one might want to try it by just seeing this one post. But if anyone has can suggest a good way to establish trust in a scenario like this, I would love to hear your ideas on it.
I am have a first world passport, a very well accepted one. Also, I am familiar with customs declarations etc and if there is a country that I am not, I make sure to research it very well.

Maybe I might try some smaller jobs on here to build up some trust first, thanks for your thoughts.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:19:24 AM

I'd be fairly careful.

You would want to make sure that you had a board certified professional at hand to make sure the transaction went flawlessly.

Ideally someone with a background in economics, law, negotiation and armed force training...can't be too careful caching whales. ^^

*thank you*
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

Thanks for your response.

I know as a newbie, no one might want to try it by just seeing this one post. But if anyone has can suggest a good way to establish trust in a scenario like this, I would love to hear your ideas on it.
I am have a first world passport, a very well accepted one. Also, I am familiar with customs declarations etc and if there is a country that I am not, I make sure to research it very well.

Maybe I might try some smaller jobs on here to build up some trust first, thanks for your thoughts.

You'd be better off using localbitcoins.  Are you paying spot price or under/over spot?

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

sorry, I doubt anyone will be needing a service like this, I have done some quite large cash-outs and buying, and I still prefer to do them myself, even though I have some trusted people in the crypto world, things can and will go wrong, if anything went wrong whilst someone else was doing the trade for me I would loose a friend, if it went wrong whilst I was doing it, I would keep my friends.
arbo99

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

I'd be fairly careful.

You would want to make sure that you had a board certified professional at hand to make sure the transaction went flawlessly.

Ideally someone with a background in economics, law, negotiation and armed force training...can't be too careful caching whales. ^^

*thank you*

a background.. for a btc transaction?
investorpgroovy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

There is a thriving BTC for cash trade ... not only on this forum, but on sites like localbitcoin and whatnot.. just be careful.
olga258

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Unfortunately now everywhere and there is always distrust. Too many scams. And every man makes the choice to trust or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: