Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accounting Work  (Read 103 times)
Nextcrupto_MILL (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

Do you Need you Personal, Small Business taxes Done look no further i can help you with your need..

i will Provide you with my FB page and also place of Employment with referrals

MY FEES STARTS AT $69.99 and UP

PAYMENT IN BTC or BTH ONLY

I have a master in Accounting been in the business since 2010, have offices in Miami, Atalanta. As far as the jurisdiction to be able to file taxes that's not a issue, because my firm use a software that's license in all the states. the fee start so small due the amount of work that needs to be done on your return. if its a simple 1040EZ then the cost for the return shouldn't be more than $70 because all any accountant or tax preparer is doing is mainly data entry no hardvwork need to be done. Its simple Think about about its the same process as filing your taxes online with HR Block or any online services they all use a software that's license in all states. so when you plugin your information the software does all the work and the account uses their knowledge on taxation laws to finish the rest.

Fell free to ask any question FREE CONSULTATION

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: