Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPECTRECOIN - XSPEC is the best anonymous coin?  (Read 745 times)
TeeSS (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:13:57 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 06:39:28 PM by TeeSS

I think this coin should be recognized, it has been too long under the radar. I'm expecting massive 2018 for this gem. How do you see it?
2Ice

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

Actually, I've never heard about this coin... To be honest, if we talk about anonymity of transactions, there is no anything better than DASH.
TeeSS (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

You can't even compare XSPEC with DASH if we talk about privacy. Let me tell you, this coin will rocket soon! If you want the details, check out: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
TeeSS (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018

Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."
shayon

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:21 PM

Spectre is a great  project. The spectre is the world's first broker-less financial trading platform. hope it will give us a good future
TeeSS (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

Spectre is a great  project. The spectre is the world's first broker-less financial trading platform. hope it will give us a good future

Wrong coin. But great name.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:49:14 PM

Pumping your shitcoin that you invested in suddenly doesn't make it the best. Everything that has been done, has been done. That's why you don't see new ICO's generating the amount of hype and excitement as older ICO coins. As we progress into the future, and as the markets become more saturated with worthless ICOs, the current coins listed in the top100 will have a greater valuation. Not to say some coins won't reach it, or make a big shakeup, they are just far far rarer, and spectrecoin is definitely not one of those coins.
TeeSS (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

You are saying older more established coins are better than new ones? Well, that is one way thinking about it. You might want to keep your investments in BTC. But for the rest of us.. There is no reason why XSPEC shouldn't pass MONERO in value as it's superior techwise. XSPEC now 1.5$. Monero 432$. Amount of coins pretty much the same. So we are talking about x300 to your invest here.

100$ = 30 000$
1000$ = 300 000$

Remember who told you this Smiley
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

The first time I hear about this coin , what are the pros and it is better than the other anonymous coins ?
TeeSS (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

There is comparison to other privacy coins in the coinwiki link I posted earlier.
TeeSS (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

There is new wallet coming out still this year. As POS coin, you will get 5% yearly profits by staking. TOP 10 coin 2018. Remember who told you this! See you @lambo store.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:48 PM

I think this coin should be recognized, it has been too long under the radar. I'm expecting massive 2018 for this gem. How do you see it?

Despite of its anonymity the price of this coins is unstable. Of course at last period of time Spectrecoin made a single rise. But I don’t think it will continue to grow. There is very moderate volume per 24h of this currency.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

This is a different project with similar name. But you are right, THIS spectre is actually a cool project.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

It's a coin under the radar I will recognize that, however I'm not sure this means this the coin is the best, there are many other good anonymity coins out there doing some great things so the market isn't easy for a coin like this to flourish, it seems to me the coin will become successful in the next year but I have great doubts it can surpass the giants of dash and monero.
vuego9

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:45:24 PM

It's a coin under the radar I will recognize that, however I'm not sure this means this the coin is the best, there are many other good anonymity coins out there doing some great things so the market isn't easy for a coin like this to flourish, it seems to me the coin will become successful in the next year but I have great doubts it can surpass the giants of dash and monero.

I don't think anyone thinks it'lll surpass dash or monero in price/coin in the next year or for some years, but I think we can see $10-30 within the next year easily. It already went from $1 to about $3.50 and it shouldn't be long now for it to reach $6-10 soon enough. The market cap is not that big, and the tech is good.

IMO, the dev team is honest, not heavily interested in shilling a crap coin, and are making steps in the right direction.

Btw, what are your thoughts on the blurb below?

Why XSPEC is the privacy coin of the future:
Has room for 10-100x growth by looking at market cap.
Implemented TOR + obfuscation (one and only in Crypto)
Stealth addresses
Encrypted Chat
BISQ DEX based on TOR implementation in couple of weeks
Stealth Addresses to be default using Ring Signatures tech (ala Monero)
Default Stealth Staking on desktop and mobile android phones

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) was created in 2016 in a genesis transaction with 95% of the 20 million XSPEC supply going to investors in its ICO. As of August 2017, ICOSTATS website ranks SpectreCoin as one of the best performing ICOs in history.

SpectreCoin features an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm providing fast transaction confirmations and a fully integrated TOR+OBFS4 layer for network privacy almost anywhere in the world.

Spectrecoin’s Roadmap prioritizes privacy, security, and true decentralization. XSPEC will also further refine the desktop clients and add innovative features to the project such as low-power mobile wallet staking in the upcoming Android wallet.

XSPEC provides working stealth addresses (your address does not show up on the explorer) with extra features in the near future. Another interesting unique feature, or even, bonus, is that there are no fees associated to sending XSPEC, and 30 second transactions.

The entire “privacy coin” sector is gaining fast and all of them have large to huge market caps, which does in some sense, limit the size of the gains one can expect. Thus, it is it clear that Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is the privacy coin with the greatest growth potential.

Full table comparing all coins : https://image.ibb.co/dixnuw/spectre.jpg

Thanks for the details, shazbot.  Appreciate your thoroughness. Will investigate further.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

Yes ive read all of it,its morelikey it will beat XMR's position in the long run,thats for sure this coin is a lot better than XMR based on its technology i hope developers will be successful.

oddsig

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

Why would even coins like xmr and sumo need Tor? When transactions are hidden by default? As I understand Tor integration isn't that hard and I see coins like sumokoin just have it as a curiousity for people that want to test out the few lines of code. As I see it's more a marketing trick to associate themselves with a known privacy enterprise and thus look more secure, since it's all the rage these days. Xvg took it to another level though renaming it wraith protocol, or am I wrong?
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Maybe yes it has advance technology than outdated XMR coin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Xspec has more advance technology than XMR or any other privacy coins thats why it will get some spot in the top alts in 2018.

sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

this coin has good features but as we seen in the recent scenario where marketing is playing a vital role in the price of the coins, and the best example would be verge which got endorsed by john mcafee at the first when is was merry 40 satoshi and today has reached upto ath of 1700satoshi, so a good pr team can definately boost good coins like this
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: