Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Market Cap Coin: Zoin.  (Read 168 times)
Yosemete (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

We all know Macafee’s last tweet about getting into privacy based cryptocurrency. Sounds logic, nobody wants to go around spending their money knowing that it gets easier and easier to be tracked now that a single bitcoin is hovering around 20.000 USD (Crazy, I know.)

So, John shouted out a couple of coins like Verge and Monero both of which were massively pumped — someone had plenty of gains from it (probably himself).

Now, I am going to tell you about a secret gem under Zerocoin protocol that has been under a shadow from sometime: ZOIN ($ZOI)

I found Zoin a couple of months ago. When I found it, it was 0.08 USD and now it’s 0.18 USD. It has been around for a while now and the team has been working hard with fulltime dedication. I joined the Zoin community on slack early on, and it is now around 800 people. The great thing — the developers are always on and very cooperative, they politely answer your questions (hundreds), help you set up mining software, setting up wallets, whatever you need really.

Anyways, the most repeated question is: what makes Zoin different from other privacy coins?

Now that I have been around I can answer that from inside: it’s a community coin.

A real community coin where the actual community is heard. For example, developers wanted to do some changes to the algorithm for reducing the block rewards and some other important features, so they conducted a vote in our slack. It didn’t matter if you had 300k Zoin or 1 Zoin, your vote counted as one. Also, you, as part of the community can make suggestions, maybe you have a great idea that you want share it with the developers, it can be public or you can send a private message to them, they will actually answer. Try talking to DASH’s main dev, lol. Good luck with that, I have been around in more than ten Slacks of “community coins,” developers are never there, they don’t care so much of their community. That’s not the case of Zoin. The community votes for all the changes that will be done to the coin, a voting section will be included in the wallet for this. I think it is great that everyone can share their ideas to the community, pretty good debates about the future of the coin happen in the slack everyday.

So where is Zoin right now? Developers are working on updating to bitcoin core 0.13, updates to the Zerocoin protocol, security enhancements, fixes, GUI improvements — a big overhaul. It’s a very important update that will avoid future problems and make everything more stable. This update has been implemented by many other coins for the same reasons.

After the update, marketing will be pushed HARD and the team will also push to be listed on additional exchanges. You know what happens when a coin is listed in a new exchange don’t you? Additional exposure usually leads to Price increases. Right now Zoin is listed in Cryptopia only so there is a lot room to grow, don’t miss this.

Also, there are lots of features coming like mobile wallet, tor wallet and MASTERNODES. Yes, Masternodes! Masternodes are computers that run with a specific number of Zoin in it stashed. These computers help confirming transactions and gain a percentage of block rewards (This is very good). Right now the number is about 25000 Zoin for a masternode, so Imagine everyone trying to get enough coins for a masternode and once all those coins stay in a wallet there will be a scarce number of Zoin.

I will end this with the numbers. Actual supply is around 16 million coins and its maximum is 21 million. It will take around four years to mine the rest. Market cap is extremely low, ONLY 2.6 million right now. Guess what’s the market cap of Zcoin? Around 220 million! Zoin will have all the same features as Zcoin and more!

So why is there such a gap between the market caps of these 2 coins? It’s because Zoin is relatively unknown, so be one of the first to recognize the potential here.

I will repeat this, there is a lot of room to grow here. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say Zoin will increase exponentially in 2018.

As a disclaimer I would like to say that as its true most of the above are facts, the price speculation is my opinion , I advise you to join the community, share, ask and learn all you can if you are new to crypto, this is a great opportunity.

Join Zoin’s Community!

https://zoin.slack.com/

@torrmara
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: