Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Native American Art, Craftwork and Weapons  (Read 2612 times)
indicasteve (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:19:12 AM

Hi folks!

I am proud to be the new supplier of unique hand crafted original Navajo Indian artworks.  These are intricate display items that anyone would be proud to own.

I'll be setting up a web store shortly, but in the mean time I would like to show you a few of the very cool products the store will offer.

Currently, I can take and ship orders personally through these forums until the web store is ready.

ITEMS:
We will be carrying such items as   Peace Pipes, Tomahawks, Rattles, Headdresses, Bow and Arrows, Dream Catchers, Mandelas, Painted Shields , Jewlery, Pottery, Kachina Dolls, Stone Knives, Clubs, and much more!!!

TERMS:

All products are shipped from the USA.  Please note that these items may include feathers, bone, teeth, fur and other animal parts.  BEFORE you order, be aware of any import regulations to your country.  With input from you folks in the forums, I can build a list of safe to ship countries.

Since the prices of BTC fluctuate a lot, the prices posted in BTC are only valid for a short while.  Prices subject to change.  Please PM me with your orders to confirm exact amount.

Shipping USA:  FREE to anywhere in the lower 48 states.  (unless otherwise stated.)

Shipping International: BTC .25 (around $25 usd)

30 day money back satisfaction guarantee on all items.  (return shipping not included)

Please feel free to ask any questions.

See following posts for items currently on sale....

Art Express!  Native American Art, Crafts and Weapons!  coingig.com/ArtExpress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:24:23 AM

Antler Spirit Tomahawk

This is a beautiful Navajo hand crafted tomahawk.  It features a stone head on an antler handle.  It is accented with a real skull, tooth, hoof, medicine bag, crystal, arrowhead and tassels and is wrapped with deerskin.  It includes a Certificate of Authenticity by the artist.

SIZE:  18" From Tip to end with a 3" by 4" Stone Head, as with all hand-made art, size and coloring will vary with each piece.

Price: 1 BTC - FREE shipping to USA

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:37:21 AM

This is a beautiful Navajo hand crafted dance stick/rattle.  The head is made of rawhide and filled with corn.  The handle is a real bone and it is accented with an arrowhead, tooth, medicine bag, hoof and tassels. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.

SIZE:  12"   from end to end

Price: .75 BTC + FREE shipping to USA

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:42:17 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 07:52:19 PM by indicasteve

Navajo Leather Wrapped Jawbone Tomahawk War Club

This incredible war club features a real elk jawbone wrapped in leather and accented with beads and horsehair. Comes complete with certificate of authenticity.

SIZE: Approximately 16" long (tassel length not included)

As with all hand-made art, size and coloring will vary with each piece.

Price: 1 BTC + FREE USA shipping

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 07:02:37 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 06:14:09 PM by indicasteve

From left to right: WESTERN PLAINS TRADITIONAL INDIAN  HEADDRESS, SUNDANCER INDIAN HEADDRESS WAR BONNET, STILL WATER INDIAN HEADDRESS WAR BONNET, BUFFALO DANCER INDIAN HEADDRESS WAR BONNET... Other colors also available.

These incredible headdresses are completely handmade by Navajo artist Buffy Sam, a 35 year old mother of two who has been making bonnets for over 12 years.

The feathers in these bonnets are set off by beautiful beadwork and/or fur trim.

All headdresses can be worn or displayed and fit an average adult head. This piece does not come with the display foam head unit, but this can be purchased separately.  
*Please note, this headdress is made at the time of order and may take a few extra days to ship.

SIZE: Approximately 30" Wide and 36" Long When Open

We absolutely love these incredible pieces of fine art and craftsmanship and are extremely proud to be able to offer you these items at very reasonable prices.

Price: 3 BTC + FREE USA Shipping

HOLD THE FRONT DOOR!

ALSO AVAILABLE as DOUBLE TRAILER..."68 long!  That's more than 5 1/2 feet long!!!

Double Trailer Price:  6 BTC + FREE USA Shipping

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 07:28:59 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 07:54:28 PM by indicasteve

HAND CRAFTED BREASTPLATES

These are 2 styles of incredible Indian handmade breastplates.

Each is 21 strands of beads combined with leather, feathers, shell and beads. The center has a shell and feather combination with horsehair.  This breastplate is  14" long in the center from top to bottom. The choker is 10" long plus two 10" long adjustable pieces of leather on either side. This choker will fit almost any neck. The two leather pieces tie together in the back.

They look great when combined with a War bonnet!

Price: 2.5 BTC + FREE USA shipping

SPECIAL OFFER!  .5 BTC discount when purchased with any war bonnet!

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 08:05:42 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 07:55:50 PM by indicasteve

"Native American made cream catcher. It is believed that it will catch your dreams in the night. The bad spirit dreams will get caught in the web and disappear with the morning sun. The good spirit dreams will find their way to the center and float down the sacred feather. Dream Catchers are believed to bless the "sleeping ones" with pleasant dreams, good luck, and harmony throughout their lives"

Thank you for having an interest in my products and reading this thread so far!

As a special offer to my forum friends, any total purchase over 2 BTC will receive a FREE 4" Dreamcatcher!

To qualify for this offer, simply say, "I bought it with Bitcoins!" when you place your order!

(This limited time offer is currently open!)

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 08:21:09 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 07:59:11 PM by indicasteve

COYOTE SHAMAN INDIAN HEADDRESS

This amazing headdress features a full coyote pelt accented by two additional coyote tails, beaded rosettes, leather tassels and feathers.

Display units can be purchased separately.

All headdresses fit an average adult head.

*Please note, this headdress is made at the time of order and may take a few extra days to ship.

SIZE: Approximately 50" Long with a 9" Face Width

Price: 6 BTC Limited time only 5 BTC + FREE USA Shipping

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 08:51:25 AM

Thanks for visiting my thread...  I will be posting more items here as time goes on.  Many more items will be on our web store and we will prob be using coingig and bitmit as additional retail outlets.

Happy to answer any questions and always open to suggestions.

Steve

indicasteve (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:13:57 PM

My Products are Now Available on CoinGig.com!

I have posted all the above items to my store at coingig.com/ArtExpress

Unfortunatly, special offers for forum members do not apply to items purchased through CoinGig.

So, please use coingig to purchase my products if you wish to shop at your leisure, or contact me through these forums if you wish a personal shopping experience.

Watch for many new products coming soon!

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: