Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your experience with Binance?  (Read 396 times)
BonoWantTheBitty (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

Any and all information is helpful!! thanks
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

Pretty happy about it. I haven't read any negative comments about them here. If you purchase their own currency (BNB) the transaction fees are lower as well. They have a nice android app and nice UX overall.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

I quit trading using binance a long time ago because though the tx fees are too high that time and the GUI is not a newbie friendly,i am using bittrex right now will see the difference between the two.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

Switched from bittrex to binance a while back, and I'm happy I never have to use bittrex again  Grin
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

It worked fine for me. It just takes a while to withdraw, they kind of have to approve so it may show as pending for a while.

G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:10:54 PM

I have not experience Binance, because I have not been in Binance so I do not understand about it yet.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

I heard alot recently about this platform, Binance.

Not just here in the forum but also in some of social media crypto related group. They also tagged it as "best exchange" ? Hmm. Out of curiousity, I would like to try their service and will give some feedback/s here in the future about my experience. Still on research mode and majority of my findings says that this platform is really good. Let's see then.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:34:30 PM

I have been using Binance for about two weeks now, and I love it for the most part. What I like the mos is the phone application as I can do trades on the move, as I am always on the move. However, what I do not like about Binance is the fact that for example you buy ten coin for certain price, then whenever you want to sell them you cannot sell 10 anymore as it will deduct some out of that ten. This does not apply to all the coins, but I have tested dozens of them and now I have half-coins, quarters that I cannot sell unless I buy something from that coin then somehow round the coins. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. Peace
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:38:37 PM

Switched from bittrex to binance a while back, and I'm happy I never have to use bittrex again  Grin

How exactly is Binance better? I've heard good things about Bittrex, so I'm not sure why Binance is such a big improvement.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:46:11 PM

Binance is earning alot of popularity now a days and I think it will soon become 3nd largest exchange after bittrex and bitfinex in upcoming future. But only prob which I have heard about this exchange is that its transaction fees is quite high as compare to other exchanges. I personally use HITBTC and bittrex so I can really provide my experience with it
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

I haven't used that exchange though I would use caution when trading on a new website that is asking for deposits.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Teoteopham

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:51:45 PM

It very good.. even it give u a great benifit about refferrer! And discount 50% trading fees when u setup pay by bnb coin
5to9

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

Binance has been on a tear recently. Though questions about them listing coins without permission and requiring coins to pay a hefty fee when they are the ones asking to be listed are kind of iffy. They have been aggressive with listing hyped ICOs and potential high volume coins. Def a solid exchange though.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

What can I say? One of the leading and developing exchanges. Well, if you consider security, then from Bittrex money was stolen.

cliffordsean

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:51:13 PM

in the process of changing from bittrex ... looks real good and now with the stop loss its real good !
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

Oh, BTW my experience with Binance has been progresively worse due to the ridiculous withdrawal fees. You pay such a penalty for working with then that I would only do it if I have no other option frankly.

talinabtc

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

(Withdrawel) fees are OK imho. I came from Kraken, so I'm just happy the website is accessible. Still have to get used to Binance UI though..
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

Now I use the Bitrex exchange. I'm completely satisfied, I do not understand why others do not like Bitrex?
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

I've heard good things so far, and was glad that I could sign up and start trading (with a small balance) without needing any verification first.

The referral system is something that makes me skeptical of most reviews (since people are getting paid to promote the site). Nonetheless, it seems like a promising exchange from my experience so far. I still have most of my funds on other more established sites for now.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Best exchange for me. Fast and cool. Also decrease on trading commission by using BNB. I love it))
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: