Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:09:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your experience with Binance?  (Read 396 times)
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Absolutely phenomenal, I use it to trade the currencies it has, because it has a mobile app and I need that very much.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

I am new in cryptoworld and using this exchange for some time its going very good for me because all is working very good for me until now many coins and markets available which are best option until now hopefully they will do some more good in future with many competitions for members
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

I'm using it for a while and I highly recommend it. Binance along with another Chinese exchange Kucoin has chaged the trading experience in crypto world.
ViaBTC too launched a new exchange by the name of CoinEx that too seems promising.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Binance is a very user friendly exchange! You can see the list of coin for trading at a glance and the user interface is very simple to use! i also like the fact that their support do not waste time in attending to your enquiries unlike Bittrex!

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

I recently started using Binance, and I really like the interface. It is fluid and easy to use, making trading easy. Also, their volume for coins is very high, which is a plus. There are many altcoins listed on it too.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

Any and all information is helpful!! thanks

Binance has been tested by many users, and has good reviews. It also has one of the best applications and UX. I made my choice a long time ago! I like it. And also bittrex.
Bjorn4Bjorn

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Love binance.  Highly recommended.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

I am not trading with Binance coins. I am investor first of all. I have bought a stack of Binance coins and don’t regret about this. At last time Binance gave me 30% of profit. So this currency is worth to believe.
RonaldDark

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

For me now it is number one!No problems was detected.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Binance is quite a nice place with a very good user friendly application you can use to trade on the go.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Binance is quite a promising exchange. Now the truth there are some problems in terms of the speed of the site itself. But they have now closed the registration of new users and I hope that they will correct this situation in the near future.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

when I first trade in binance I was surprised because binance is a big market that I've encountered every second there is a trading.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

I have only 4 months experience and there is no negative from Binance. I used it and feel comfortable. Binance and Bitrex are also same category. Trading, deposit and withdraw are instant. So i think is is a very good exchanger.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

For a first time user, it has very friendly UI. I haven't tried buying binance coin but planning to buy next time I got funds since they are saying that the fees are lower. I was able to invest my btc to altcoins in just a matter of seconds, didn't have any problems at all.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

A very serious exchange that has a lot of assets and constantly adds new ones! This is very cool because it becomes very popular Smiley and there are bonuses for using the coins of this exchange!
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

The site is quite new so they have plenty of low fee time to lure in new users. Sorry, I'm not gonna risk a bit of fee to let my wallet in danger.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

I have only 4 months experience and there is no negative from Binance. I used it and feel comfortable. Binance and Bitrex are also same category. Trading, deposit and withdraw are instant. So i think is is a very good exchanger.

I also work on this exchange not very long ago and I have excellent impressions about this exchanger. The only thing I did not like was that hundredths of coins always remain on the account

sparkkiller

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

They just increased the USDT withdraw fee to 50$ right?
And how about OKEx?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

I like this exchange since the trading volume is big, and the service is very nice, the APP is also very convenient for trading any time. I almost trade every my coins there.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Binance is young but a good exchange, huge volume . I trade here from half a month ago , it always works fine for me .
You have 2 BTC withdrawl limitation in every 24 hours without authentication , I think  that's enough for common traders. If you make a authentication, you can make it up to 100BTC , and more.  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: