Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your experience with Binance?  (Read 396 times)
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

Any and all information is helpful!! thanks

Well, i certainly have been using binance for quite some time now,. Amd i have got to say that i am pretty much satisfied and hapoy with their services.they really are truet worthy. Never did i have any problems with any transaction i made using their services. Except for thise problems that happen naturally with ethereum and bitcoin. But other than that, nothing. So i really suggest that you use binance for trading since you can really be sure that you are safe there. At keast safer than etherdelta.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

I think binance is very good many people use binance for transaction purpose and get good price I think binance has a good price even though it decreased but the selling price is still high.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Binance is a really good exchange platform, I've never had any problem with it and I find the site pretty intuitive.

LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I am a binance user in the last few months and during that time I have never had a problem. I feel comfortable using binance.

kingjackoin

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

Binance is the best choice for beginners and pros. I never had problem before and I trust them. In my opinion they are the best.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

Document verification system is a very complex on this service. It is not always clear why there is no way to accept any photo. And usually there written "All the photos are too vague, please reupload" although this is not so. There were many similar cases.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

Well for me so far so good for binance. At first I find it confusing but once youve got used to it youll find it useful and profitable. Also try to use bittrex or polinex like binance it is also easy to use and convenient. Im giving you tools like tradingview.com I think that could help you from trade and also helps you a lot for picking the right time for buying alt coins and which alt coin is hot on the market now. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: