Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most ICOs are scams these days. How do you find a good project??  (Read 202 times)
coindimitron

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

To be honest, as anything in this world, which has high rate of ROI, there will always be scams. Nevertheless, not all of them are - do your research cautiously and read a lot - this is how you avoid scam and increase the possibility of becoming wealthy in no time. For example, you might wanna check Cointed - a well established company, which proves people otherwise with its efficient usage of ICOs. As stated above, it really depends how deep you go when researching something. Smiley
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

I think the main thing to check is an existing working prototype. Because most ICOs offer amazing ideas that aren't baked by anything exept from a well-written whitepaper
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

I don't think most ICO's are scams, just there are so many now it is harder to find a good one.

Just research, learn what should be in an ICO and if something is missing or seems too good walk away.

You should receive your tokens pretty much instantly as well or at the most 1 hour.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

One of the problems is that sometimes even good teams make poor decisions. It is really a question on looking carefully the advisers names and pasts campaigns to see if it is likely to end up the wrong way.

cryptowomba

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

I wouldn't state that most ICO's are scams.

I think people still need to realise that they are startups behind them, and just because it goes wrong doesn't mean that it is a scam. Sure there are some bad projects out there but the only way to get over that is heavy amounts of research and asking questions.

You have this forum where you can ask any question directly to the team of the ICO, people need to do this more.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

First i check their whitepaper and also their investors. If i'm not sure to invest here than i Google it or find Bitcointalk Topic to get an ideas for this project. After i done these steps, i will choose my choise and i invest on some ICO's.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Thru re-searching hard,no investors would achieve success by not doing re-search first.Check the ICO's background,developers and projects.

Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Most ICOs are scams these days. How do you distinguish a promising project from a scam? Also, what should you expect once you send ETH/BTC? Do you get tokens right away? Huh Huh
After sending ETH or BTC, you need to wait for a period of time to get the token, you need to pay attention to the heat of the project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: