Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone`s talking about it  (Read 130 times)
claptonions (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

The fact that everyone`s now discussing the news that RUSAL and MiningNow have begun to cooperate in the field of digital technologies (http://www.coinfox.info/news/8299-russian-aluminum-producer-announces-the-launch-of-a -mining-enterprise) already becomes a little intrusive. And the news itself is really interesting, the problem`s in my environment, that wants to be into fashion trends, but doesn`t want to get the details. Yes, they know about the signed memorandum, but if you ask them anything about MiningNow, they`ll just shrug their shoulders and say that "they haven`t heard about it." The other day wanted to discuss the bounty program that MNW announced with my colleague. I asked him what he thought about the participation terms. He answered "listen, I don`t know, I haven`t seen that on the news". People, stop reading headlines only, try to study the question, and not just for being aware. And then you can stop doing stupid things, like investing in bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
choppik

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:06:58 PM

Why are you yelling? If someone doesn`t know something, open the MNW website (https://miningnow.online/) and share, and let them study! And for the future, if you want to discuss something with someone, then write here. I think that here you can find people who can keep a conversation.
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:21 PM

Not everyone knows about bitcoin and talk about bitcoin. Although bitcoin grows but many people still don't known what bitcoin is. bitcoin has many benefits, I think it should be introduced to more people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: