Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Will IVEP be supported on VR technology?

I think it was stated somewhere that it will be in phase 2 of deployment, AR and VR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

Will IVEP be supported on VR technology?

I think it was stated somewhere that it will be in phase 2 of deployment, AR and VR.

Good to know that VR will be supported.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

I'm thinking telegram or slavk

There is telegram,and its good way to get the new info,as someone from the team is usually there.

Ye,i saw people from the team there on telegram anwsering questions very fast,so thats the place to be i think.

They sometimes answer questions on here too. I personally like the tempo of a forum. Telegram tends to be a bit much.

Yes, it can be difficult to keep track of all those posts on telegram, but it has its advantages.

I hpersnally had issues with telegram at the beginning,didnt like it at all,but after getting used to it,i must say its quite good.Most important thing about it is that you cean reach team members very easily,and they are usually very responsive,so yoiu can get answers very fast,and that is important in crypto.

Anyway,make sure to join DubToken Telegram,you can laways find team members there.

you know what? I'll give it a try. Let's see if I can keep up Smiley

Yeah Telegram can be overwhelming at the beginning,but its a place to be if you are into crypto.

Telegram is programmable and thats a very nice advantage.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

There is telegram,and its good way to get the new info,as someone from the team is usually there.

Ye,i saw people from the team there on telegram anwsering questions very fast,so thats the place to be i think.

They sometimes answer questions on here too. I personally like the tempo of a forum. Telegram tends to be a bit much.

Yes, it can be difficult to keep track of all those posts on telegram, but it has its advantages.

I hpersnally had issues with telegram at the beginning,didnt like it at all,but after getting used to it,i must say its quite good.Most important thing about it is that you cean reach team members very easily,and they are usually very responsive,so yoiu can get answers very fast,and that is important in crypto.

Anyway,make sure to join DubToken Telegram,you can laways find team members there.

Yeah Telegram can be overwhelming at the beginning,but its a place to be if you are into crypto.

Huh, I didn't know that. So you could programe it to answer some basic questions? That's actually really helpful for something like this.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

Huh, I didn't know that. So you could programe it to answer some basic questions? That's actually really helpful for something like this.

Yeah they have this open public API and everything...its really cool Smiley
djuro74556

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Only 8 days to go, cant wait!  Cool
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

You have the ETH ready?  Cheesy
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

That is the presale start,am i right?
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I would still like to know exact bonus available for presale,if its possible.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Hoping it's low TBH

Big bonues = big dump = low price
TheRedKing

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
Merited by Samson_bbl (5)

Before finding out about this project I never heard about IVEP. Is this a brand new thing or did other projects try to implement it in the past?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

I don't think anyone from dev really answered to this?

True,maybe they are first listening and gathering ideas,and then they will go out with it.But yea,it would be nice to get some answers.

Maybe the dev team just skims through all these posts, because we have struck up a big thread regarding this topic. But still, maybe some additional videos or something could be posted since it has gathered a lot of public interest.
cmdr1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Is IVEP able to provide some stats? Like for example, real time info on how many people are watching the video?

Why is this interesting to you?

Maybe for work-related purposes, if videos are made for the purpose of market research. Also, if you are amateur and want to see what works at what periods with what crowd could help you make more profitable videos in the future. Maybe something like that was why he asked?

Yes, it sounds reasonable, bussines would get much info from this statistics.

Not only business, but also someone who is in the video making art - they would see if it was a hit or not.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Hoping it's low TBH

Big bonues = big dump = low price

True,saw it many times.It may benefit to ico at the beginning to get funds easier,but it can cause problems after exchange listing,when those with high bonuses just dump the tokens.
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

In whitepaper you mention dApp store   on which  software  developers  and  designers  will  offer  verified applications.Is it going to be available for all the plaforms right from the start?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

Before finding out about this project I never heard about IVEP. Is this a brand new thing or did other projects try to implement it in the past?

New and cutting edge
TheRedKing

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

New and cutting edge

Thats cool Smiley Can't wait to see all other uses for that technology. Maybe it can work in other fields just as well.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

New and cutting edge

Thats cool Smiley Can't wait to see all other uses for that technology. Maybe it can work in other fields just as well.

I agree. I would like to see some variations for uses of this technology.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Do you have some video where we can see how IVEP is being added to a regular YT video?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

There is kind of referral program going on.
If you invite friends to telegram channel, you get tokens

I didn't know they had that. Is that true? I have to get on this ASAP, hope I'm not late to the party. Are there some requirements? Do I have to fill out some form?

It's true but depends on whether or not it is worth the effort for you. If you know a lot of people why not.

These chain invitations have never worked for me bc people always find that it is pure spam and will not help out in the amount one would like them to. However, if your friends are ok with it to help you out that's a great way to earn some tokens by spreading the word/interest.

Although I observed some telegram channels whose number of members completely exploded after a bounty was announced for successful referrals / invitations.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: