Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

Public pre sale is live now,better join  while you can as only today,during first day of pre sale bonus is 30%,it would be shame to miss that opportunity and it can make difference later on when IVEP is listed on some exchange.I got my dubtokens,with very nice 30% more tokens,so better hurry while offer is still on!

Thanks! That bonus sounds pretty good.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Regarding pre ico,i see that "acredited investors" can buy unlimited amount of dubtokens.Can you please explain what exactly that is?

I'm guessing they have to confirm your investment through their web page and be formally on their list of investors, or something like that.

Do you mean it's like whitelisting or some other special KYC process?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

Will IVEP be supported on smart TV's?

I think it's listed in their Timeplan that for Q1 of 2019 they have IVEP 2.0 and IVEP for TV planned.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Just read on their Twitter that they have some speakers on the Cryptonomy Summit from the team. Would be nice if we could have some insight into that.
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Regarding pre ico,i see that "acredited investors" can buy unlimited amount of dubtokens.Can you please explain what exactly that is?

I'm guessing they have to confirm your investment through their web page and be formally on their list of investors, or something like that.

I think its something more serious than whitelisting
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

I see there are some misinformation regarding bonus during first stage of presale.At the stage 1,from   February 19, 2018- March 2, 2018 bonus will be 30%.So its not just for the first day,people will still have some time to get that bonus.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

Has the presale started?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

Public pre sale is live now,better join  while you can as only today,during first day of pre sale bonus is 30%,it would be shame to miss that opportunity and it can make difference later on when IVEP is listed on some exchange.I got my dubtokens,with very nice 30% more tokens,so better hurry while offer is still on!

Thanks! That bonus sounds pretty good.

Really good news! Smiley
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

KYC probably.
killer9966

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

I see there are some misinformation regarding bonus during first stage of presale.At the stage 1,from   February 19, 2018- March 2, 2018 bonus will be 30%.So its not just for the first day,people will still have some time to get that bonus.

Thx for sharing the info!
djuro74556

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

I heard some interesting news are on the way. Stay tuned

Share with us,dont say stuff like Tongue

Keeping the suspense on the level Smiley

Enough suspensful, we are waiting for news.

They are probably timing good news with the beginning of the sale.

Might be,yes,thats the period when you want to have a lot of good stuff goin on.

Timing is the key in crypto world.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

We are waiting for Monday, when everything will begin! I have a question bonus, if I buy then 30%, do not I?

Yeah i think thats the bonus for the first few days of the sale.

It wouldn't be possible to extend the bonus for too long.

True, it wont be possible for extend those as it will be on first come first serve basis,so you gotta join sale as soon as possible,if you want to get best bonus.Interest for IVEP is huge,so better be safe than sorry and have your ETH ready first day of the sale.

Yeah I agree!
descuri

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

The Rise of Cryptocurrencies

Remember the times when things were as simple as coins and notes? When you could easily use tangible tender at any given retailer? We quickly transitioned into the age of plastic money and here we are now at theoretical currency; cryptocurrency to be exact. https://medium.com/dubtokens/the-rise-of-cryptocurrencies-d7fbfc5cd196

It was not so long ago, but crypto is def the future!
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Will IVEP be supported on smart TV's?

I think it's listed in their Timeplan that for Q1 of 2019 they have IVEP 2.0 and IVEP for TV planned.

yup, they talk about it in the whitepaper. 'IVEP is positioning itself to become a global leading cross-platform, cross-network blockchain-based protocol for video/audio interactivity and monetization with a unique real human engagement data management system for the web, television and radio.'
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Thanks for clearing this out,otherwise people could think they missed the chance for 30% bonus.
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

Interesting news i found on their Telegram channel,they are targeting TV and radio too  https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/20/1361960/0/en/IVEP-Acquires-ScreenJumper-to-Become-the-First-Blockchain-Based-Cross-Platform-and-Cross-Network-Protocol-For-Audio-and-Video-Content.html
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Thanks for clearing this out,otherwise people could think they missed the chance for 30% bonus.

even tho we talk about a bunch of things on this forum there are always things that get lost somewhere so thank you for spreading the info.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Yes i heard about that.
Nice going
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

that news arrived just at the right time to get more people into this.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

Blockchain — Changing the Game of Digital Marketing

Since its inception, blockchain has been a mover and a shaker; primarily a shaker due to how it is expected to disrupt industries such as banking and insurance. In reality no industry is safe from the revolution that blockchain technology is bringing upon us. If your industry deals with data or transactions, you will be affected.

Take a business like digital marketing. Most would assume that blockchain technology would not create a big shift in such an industry right off the bat. However, dive into the details and you’ll see that the rise of blockchain has had an undeniable impact on the marketing world. The main pivotal areas can be summed up through changes in trust, customer experience and branding.

The trust and transparency between brands and their consumers has drastically shifted. On both consumer and company sides, blockchain has begun to transform the way that business is performed. From a company lens, the way that ads are purchased could radically change with the implementation of blockchain technology. Companies may soon be able to buy them directly and only pay once they actually reach their target consumers. Technology is becoming available to create specific tokens to track consumer interaction with an ad. In addition, the charge could be based on the mental effort or quality of attention the customer gives the ad. Using blockchain, companies can mitigate the risk of advertising to fake accounts or bots on various social platforms and target only real consumers. This alone can save companies millions of advertising dollars.

As for customers, the blockchain’s extensive data management capabilities will enable products to be tracked from all stages of the supply chain process. From a customer’s perspective, this creates massive transparency and brand building. Marketers can leverage this transparency to build trust among their target consumers.

All digital transformation is about improving customer experience. If you drill down, it is all about customer targeting, right? Every company should have their target profile of a client. Currently, companies can only get bits and pieces of the profile from various sources. Does this build a true and accurate customer profile? Who knows. With the use of blockchain, there is potential opportunity for companies to get a more accurate profile from a customer in just one simple transaction.

To up the ante, customers could actually charge companies for their information. An example of this could be when a customer signs up for a newsletter. Perhaps they set the rate at which the company can purchase their data, which would then be paid to them through a select cryptocurrency. By being compensated for their data it is a win/win for both parties. This process will enable the company to create a more accurate picture of their target customer and be able to better craft the experience tailored to them. It will also save plenty of money that would have been wasted marketing to those outside of their target.

Everything a company does will affect and create aspects of their brand. Take the use of blockchain to create digitized and agreed-upon goals in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), or perhaps just the acceptance of a company to recognize Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as legal tender for purchases? These actions that leverage the technology create brand trust and paint a picture of a modern, forward-thinking and frankly a friendlier, and trustworthy organization.

Right now, change and advancement go hand-in-hand with blockchain technology. Considering how fast these changes can happen, it is important for digital marketers to become aware of the technology and impacts that it could have on their career. Marketing professionals should consider brainstorming ways that their organization can get ahead of the curve and leverage these tools to increase trust, customer experience, and ultimately their brand as a whole.

https://medium.com/dubtokens/blockchain-changing-the-game-of-digital-marketing-2dc8f3446dde

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: