Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?

Most likely unsold tokens will be burnt.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

From what I see the community is hyping the project a lot Smiley
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Most likely unsold tokens will be burnt.

The usual practice.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

But can too many expansions cause the project to overextend and lose itself in the process? Get too far from its original idea?

That's a risk, yes.
But it's unlikely to happen if they have a solid plan

I don't think the team has so much time to go offscript.

Thats definitly.
djuro74556

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

many projects get people logged in to register and I will tell my friends, to sign up for this project as soon as possible because the ICO will end.

Sure man, the more people know about it, the better!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

But can too many expansions cause the project to overextend and lose itself in the process? Get too far from its original idea?

That's a risk, yes.

At this stage they should concentrate on IVEP.
philong96

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Can i know please any bounty admins here?
please help me
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Can i know please any bounty admins here?
please help me

Shouldnt you ask that in bounty thread,as usually OP in that thread is also bounty manager,so its probably best to check it there.You can also try Dub telegram group,he can be found there too.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

A bunch of people on this forum seem like they are serious investors (not the amount but the intent) and it makes sense you want to do as much research as possible for your investment. That's why forums like this are important for the spread of information.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

A bunch of people on this forum seem like they are serious investors (not the amount but the intent) and it makes sense you want to do as much research as possible for your investment. That's why forums like this are important for the spread of information.

I agree with you - a lot of people get interested in topics when there is a lot of discussions that's why this forum is the best place for such cutting-edge projects.
UncleT

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

That's a risk, yes.

At this stage they should concentrate on IVEP.

I agree,later on it will be easier to expand.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

"2.2.4.2 Roles of Participants
The IVEP participant roles are as follows:
Software developers and designers (“DEVs”)
Content creators (“CREs”)
Content publishers (“PUBs”)
Advertisers (“ADVs”) and Retailers / affiliate remuneration channels (“RETs”)
The Audience (“AUD”)
Human Sentient Interactive Verifier (“SIV”)
A SIV is a participant that performs a screening service within the IVEP protocol on behalf of PUB, ADV
or RET. His role is to verify that content respects the guidelines of a PUB, an ADV or a RET who has
hired SIVs for the purpose of filtering offensive or inappropriate content based on a unique protocol
consensus model. As his/her Trust Score grows, he may be responsible for more complex tasks such as
ensuring the content available for monetization by a PUB is on-brand for an ADV or RET. Video content
screening is a massive challenge for online platforms such as YouTube which plans to increase their
content screening force to 10,000 by the end of 2018. The SIV consensus model used within IVEP could
represent a solution for all video platforms by leveraging AUD members as an alternative or
complementary means for content screening, at a fraction of the cost."

So can we discuss a bit how they actually solved the content management? I like this idea of a Verifier of sorts which adheres to some guidelines.
I wish someone from dev could explain a bit more how this will work.

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I think that dubteam simply took different approach,without much hype and empty promises.They rather work on the product,expand and doing step by step.In the long run,this should give the result,as in the end,if you dont have product,all previous hype will be for nothing.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Its also one of mine conclusions about dubtokens, good pacing!
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

"2.2.4.2 Roles of Participants
The IVEP participant roles are as follows:
Software developers and designers (“DEVs”)
Content creators (“CREs”)
Content publishers (“PUBs”)
Advertisers (“ADVs”) and Retailers / affiliate remuneration channels (“RETs”)
The Audience (“AUD”)
Human Sentient Interactive Verifier (“SIV”)
A SIV is a participant that performs a screening service within the IVEP protocol on behalf of PUB, ADV
or RET. His role is to verify that content respects the guidelines of a PUB, an ADV or a RET who has
hired SIVs for the purpose of filtering offensive or inappropriate content based on a unique protocol
consensus model. As his/her Trust Score grows, he may be responsible for more complex tasks such as
ensuring the content available for monetization by a PUB is on-brand for an ADV or RET. Video content
screening is a massive challenge for online platforms such as YouTube which plans to increase their
content screening force to 10,000 by the end of 2018. The SIV consensus model used within IVEP could
represent a solution for all video platforms by leveraging AUD members as an alternative or
complementary means for content screening, at a fraction of the cost."

So can we discuss a bit how they actually solved the content management? I like this idea of a Verifier of sorts which adheres to some guidelines.
I wish someone from dev could explain a bit more how this will work.

Nice abbreviation explanation!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: