Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
killer9966

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Did any new demos come out?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

From what I see the community is hyping the project a lot Smiley

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

Popularity would go through the roof!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Marketing will come later on.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Since pre ico already started,you cant neglect that either.But im sure dubtoken team is thinking about everything.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

"2.2.4.2 Roles of Participants
The IVEP participant roles are as follows:
Software developers and designers (“DEVs”)
Content creators (“CREs”)
Content publishers (“PUBs”)
Advertisers (“ADVs”) and Retailers / affiliate remuneration channels (“RETs”)
The Audience (“AUD”)
Human Sentient Interactive Verifier (“SIV”)
A SIV is a participant that performs a screening service within the IVEP protocol on behalf of PUB, ADV
or RET. His role is to verify that content respects the guidelines of a PUB, an ADV or a RET who has
hired SIVs for the purpose of filtering offensive or inappropriate content based on a unique protocol
consensus model. As his/her Trust Score grows, he may be responsible for more complex tasks such as
ensuring the content available for monetization by a PUB is on-brand for an ADV or RET. Video content
screening is a massive challenge for online platforms such as YouTube which plans to increase their
content screening force to 10,000 by the end of 2018. The SIV consensus model used within IVEP could
represent a solution for all video platforms by leveraging AUD members as an alternative or
complementary means for content screening, at a fraction of the cost."

So can we discuss a bit how they actually solved the content management? I like this idea of a Verifier of sorts which adheres to some guidelines.
I wish someone from dev could explain a bit more how this will work.

Thats true,some clarification would be nice.Try checking telegram,i saw team members there.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

Project have much promise. Popularity come easily after launch.
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

True,quality projects dont need hype that much,or atleast shouldnt rely on hype too much.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

@Marissa_Anwar is on the list of the 24 women to “follow” in the blockchain space: https://coinreviews.io/24-women-in-blockchain-crypto-you-should-be-following/
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

@Marissa_Anwar is on the list of the 24 women to “follow” in the blockchain space: https://coinreviews.io/24-women-in-blockchain-crypto-you-should-be-following/

very nice! It's good that they get some promo like this, but I don't see why they should make such a differentiation based on gender. But I guess any promo is good promo.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

The Audience (“AUD”)
A SIV is a participant that performs a screening service within the IVEP protocol on behalf of PUB, ADV
or RET. His role is to verify that content respects the guidelines of a PUB, an ADV or a RET who has
hired SIVs for the purpose of filtering offensive or inappropriate content based on a unique protocol
consensus model. As his/her Trust Score grows, he may be responsible for more complex tasks such as
ensuring the content available for monetization by a PUB is on-brand for an ADV or RET. Video content
screening is a massive challenge for online platforms such as YouTube which plans to increase their
content screening force to 10,000 by the end of 2018. The SIV consensus model used within IVEP could
represent a solution for all video platforms by leveraging AUD members as an alternative or

So can we discuss a bit how they actually solved the content management? I like this idea of a Verifier of sorts which adheres to some guidelines.

Thats true,some clarification would be nice.Try checking telegram,i saw team members there.

Telegram is a bit chaotuc if you're searching for just that one piece of info.
UncleT

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

True,quality projects dont need hype that much,or atleast shouldnt rely on hype too much.

Usually  too much hype is an indicator that something is not right and that it could crash, so you have to get the amount of hype just right Smiley
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

The Audience (“AUD”)

Yeah, I hoped some devs would participate here as well...
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

The Audience (“AUD”)

Yeah, I hoped some devs would participate here as well...

I think there were some team members before,on the thread,but i guess they are very busy now since pre ico started.And telegram aint bad,for those that really want to be in the contact with team members.
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

Who is Marissa Anwar tho?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

Since pre ico already started,you cant neglect that either.But im sure dubtoken team is thinking about everything.

This will be a killer when it reaches exchanges!
sexymadafaka

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

This will be a killer when it reaches exchanges!

Yeah, the price will spike for sure!
killer9966

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

The Audience (“AUD”)

Maybe the whitepapper has more info.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:11:06 PM

Is IVEP beta coming soon?
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

Is IVEP beta coming soon?

Beta already?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

The Audience (“AUD”)

Maybe the whitepapper has more info.

I think I also saw exactly this in the whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: