Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

Dont know exactly how long it has been extended but there is still time I think.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

IVEP is a really cool protocol. It could in time become one of the internet standards.
killer9966

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

My guess is untill ICO lasts,thats how its usually done.

Yeh something like that.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

does anyone know up until when the ICO will last?

Until hard cap?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

IVEP is a really cool protocol. It could in time become one of the internet standards.

Yeah like HTTP became for example.
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

tell me please what about the fees? how many have collected? and what about the road map? where it can be seen?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

tell me please what about the fees? how many have collected? and what about the road map? where it can be seen?

You can check out their whitepaper at https://docs.dubtokens.com/Offering+Memorandum.pdf. The roadmap is section 2.4 Long-Term Objectives, but I suggest you read the whole whitepaper. It's really informative and won't bore you with over technical stuff like some others do. I don't think you will get all the info you want but for that, you could ask a question on their telegram chat.
UncleT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Until hard cap?

Just until the hard cap? I think there are ICOs that continue after the hard cap is reached, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't they continue until the product is officially out?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Until hard cap?

Just until the hard cap? I think there are ICOs that continue after the hard cap is reached, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't they continue until the product is officially out?

Well,reaching hard cap would mean that all tokens that were allocated for sale were sold,so there would be no point to continue the sale if you have no more tokens that are available.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Until hard cap?

Well,reaching hard cap would mean that all tokens that were allocated for sale were sold,so there would be no point to continue the sale if you have no more tokens that are available.

Yes,thats how it works usually.and hopefully this project will reach hardcap.
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

Until hard cap?

Did it  reach presale cap yet?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

Until hard cap?

There's no info on that so we can only speculate how the sale is going. Usually, projects love to announce when they get to it. I doubt they are some problems, maybe it just takes time and not every project has the same trajectory.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Until hard cap?

There's no info on that so we can only speculate how the sale is going. Usually, projects love to announce when they get to it. I doubt they are some problems, maybe it just takes time and not every project has the same trajectory.

I have a feelinh they will reach it. Its a great project and great team.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Maybe after this sale the team will make more videos for promo. I would love to see some fresh perspectives.
UncleT

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Maybe after this sale the team will make more videos for promo. I would love to see some fresh perspectives.

They should do it during the sale so that they boost interest. It can't hurt.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

True,now its the key period to boost the marketing,but then again,they are still in presale,and sale will last untill June i think.so maybe they are just pacing themselves.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Until hard cap?

True,if they reached soft cap,they would announce it.But its still early,we are at first phase of presale i think.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

True,now its the key period to boost the marketing,but then again,they are still in presale,and sale will last untill June i think.so maybe they are just pacing themselves.

Probably. But they should make some community manager or someone with little experience in the app, make a video. That would be nice to see.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

Probably. But they should make some community manager or someone with little experience in the app, make a video. That would be nice to see.

Good suggestion,i hope someone is checking this thread from time to time.But i might just go to the telegram channel and ask about that Tongue
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

That could be the case. When you have a limited marketing budget you have to follow the predefined plan and as you said, pace yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: