Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
killer9966

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Browsing this forum makes me realise I will never have enough time to research all new projects. It's literally never ending
To learn and continually update knowledge around the forum quite impossible. Try to focus on a single project. A maximum of two or three projects.

Focus is important in crypto.

Focus on dubtokens and you'll be good  Cool
djuro74556

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:49 PM

Well of course this is not short term project,that aims to overthrown YouTube,that was not the intention and it woulde be crazy even try ti.But in the long term,there is always a chance.

Don't think of it as something to replace YT, rather something that will bring an equality and competition to that market.

That's true.
It will be paralelle to youtube, and it will give more worth to lesser known video platforms

True that!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

Will the platform have any regional restrictions like YouTube has?

I can imagine that,that copyrights could be an issue,depending where you are.But if somehow that could be solved,it would be huge thing.

Im not sure it would be worth it to try go around that,better play it safe and follow the rules.This project is too serious and too good to get ruined by some copyright lawsuit.It would be a shame.

True.You have to pick your fights,and im not sure that would be smart,to spend resources on something like that.

You have to spend your money wisely.
myrza

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

Well of course this is not short term project,that aims to overthrown YouTube,that was not the intention and it woulde be crazy even try ti.But in the long term,there is always a chance.

Don't think of it as something to replace YT, rather something that will bring an equality and competition to that market.

That's true.
It will be paralelle to youtube, and it will give more worth to lesser known video platforms

True that!
we must be optimistic this project can compete eventually become a priority, although not in the near future
the project team definitely have a strategy for it, very much awaited the development of this project

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

That's true.

True that!
we must be optimistic this project can compete eventually become a priority, although not in the near future
the project team definitely have a strategy for it, very much awaited the development of this project

It would be foolish of us to think a project like this would be able to reach it's potential in a short period of time. For any serious platform that's developing or for any serious idea that wants to leave a more serious and longer lasting impact, it takes time.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

That's true.

True that!

It would be foolish of us to think a project like this would be able to reach it's potential in a short period of time. For any serious platform that's developing or for any serious idea that wants to leave a more serious and longer lasting impact, it takes time.

We will see a bunch of quick investment dumpers at those early stages as well, but those people tend to invest in a bunch of projects and get small change out of every one of them. The really big payout is when you let the project develop and gain momentum.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

That's true.

True that!

They're probably reaching for some significant goals within the next couple of years. If you remember the start of YT - it was just random videos of people who loved to shoot their cats falling down or throwing stuff off of tables. Within a few years the game changed completely.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

And don't forget that  market is definitely big enough for all quality platforms!
cmdr1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

And don't forget that  market is definitely big enough for all quality platforms!

There's always room for improvement and this is a great time to use blockchain to introduce a new way of using apps.
valdemarkam

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Can you please tell me how many at the moment I have collected the project? on the site I do not see a counter. I have not found the information before what number will the bounty last?

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

Will there available news on sale progress and app release to publics?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Can you please tell me how many at the moment I have collected the project? on the site I do not see a counter. I have not found the information before what number will the bounty last?

I saw in their telegram channel that they are not updating it live as they are getting funds from multiple sources(ETH,BTC,BCH,Fiat),but that they will update it soon.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

There's always room for improvement and this is a great time to use blockchain to introduce a new way of using apps.

Exactly this,and us users can only benefit from all this competition,where companies will push each other to bring best possible product.Having said that,i can see IVEP solutions implemented in other vdieo platforms too,and thats the big advantage dubteam has.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Make sure to join their telegram channel,and  you can get that kinf of info!here is the link  https://t.me/dubtokensICO
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

Make sure to join their telegram channel,and  you can get that kinf of info!here is the link  https://t.me/dubtokensICO

Telegram's been blowing up lately. Must be the airdrop
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:37 AM

Will do man, thx!
sexymadafaka

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:59:47 AM

Telegram is a breat app in general and especially for dubtokens general info.
killer9966

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:06:10 AM

Airdrops tend to provoke that kind of behavior.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

Airdrops tend to provoke that kind of behavior.

Peoplez wants free moneyz!  Grin Cool
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

IVEP could become big time!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: