Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling cheap VPS for BTC or Paypal - Unlimited Bandwidth Virtual Private server  (Read 9600 times)
varunsin (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:30:47 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 07:39:52 AM by varunsin

New thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=388449.0

These VPS have an unlimited bandwidth cap and very suitable for SEO Tools, Spamming, Jingling, traffic exchange, Bots, Account creation (Unique IP), completing offers, Signups, Coingeneration, LTC/XPM and mining other coins, TOR exit nodes  Smiley

I offer some cheap VPS on a monthly basis (Escrow accepted) and there prices are:

These OFFERS have been put on hold until further notice.
P.S: if your VPS is not responding, PM me for refund.

TIER 1 - BTC0.035 or $3.5 (Paypal)
    1 Core
    130 + 70 GB HDD
    1.75 GB RAM
    2.09 Ghz CPU
    100 MBPS Unshared Internet
    USA, EU, ASIA

TIER 2 - BTC0.07 or $7 (Paypal)
    2 Core
    130 + 140 GB HDD
    3.5 GB RAM
    2.09 Ghz CPU
    10GBPS Port (100mbps Internet Speed)
    USA, EU, ASIA

TIER 3 - BTC0.14 or $14 (Paypal)
    4 Core
    130 + 300 GB HDD
    7 GB RAM
    2.09 Ghz CPU
    10GBPS Port (100mbps Internet Speed)
    USA, EU, ASIA

TIER 4 - BTC0.28 or $28 (Paypal)
    8 Core
    130 + 600 GB HDD
    14 GB RAM
    2.09 Ghz CPU
    10GBPS Port (100mbps internet Speed)
    USA, EU, ASIA

TIER 5 - BTC0.44 or $44 (Paypal)
    4 Core
    130 + 300 GB HDD
    28 GB RAM
    2.10 Ghz CPU
    USA, EU, ASIA

TIER 6 - BTC0.60 or $60 (Paypal)
    8 Core
    130 + 610 GB HDD
    56 GB RAM
    2.10 Ghz CPU
    USA, EU, ASIA

Available Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview
Sharepoint Server 2013
SQL Server 2014 CTP1 Evaluation On WS 2012 & R2
SQL Server 2012 SP1 Enterprise On Win2012
SQL Server 2012 SP1 Standard On Win2012
SQL Server 2012 SP1 Enterprise On Win2K8R2
SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 On Win2K8R2 (Enterprise, Standard, Web)
SQL Server 2012 SP1 On Win2012 (Enterprise, Evaluation, Standard)
openSUSE 12.3
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3
Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS
Ubuntu Server 12.10
Ubuntu Server 13.04
OpenLogic CentOS 6.3

Discounts are available for Hero members and I'll go first.   Wink
Normal members can also avail discounts 20% if you are buying in bulk (5 or more VPS).
Availability of these VPS depends on the stock left and normally they will be provided within 12 hrs of the order. VPS will be delivered within 24 hrs in case I am unable to deliver within 12 hrs from the purchase.

Escrow Terms: you can choose any Escrow Provider of your choice (he/she must be a reputable member of this forum only). your ordered VPS will be provided within 12-24 Hrs and the Escrow will release the payment after 30 days from the order date.

I will provide replacement if the VPS is banned or gets disabled, full 30 DAYS warranty from now on.

I currently accept payments via BTC or Paypal.com(+10%)
Personal Message me for payment information / questions / concerns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:51:26 PM

How can you offer these so ridiculously cheap? Are they more for the things you mentioned (like spamming and such) and therefore oversold?

I'm looking for a stable 99.99% uptime VPS at a decent price but... usually when you get involved with sites this cheap it's because you can't truly rely on them.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:21:42 PM

the big thing missing from the list is harddrive space, i can get things this cheap but the harddrive space is what costs the pretty penny...

varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:26:25 PM

How can you offer these so ridiculously cheap? Are they more for the things you mentioned (like spamming and such) and therefore oversold?

I'm looking for a stable 99.99% uptime VPS at a decent price but... usually when you get involved with sites this cheap it's because you can't truly rely on them.

well, these VPS are created from Windows Azure (Microsoft). well you can use them for anything you like. you can host your website or use SEO Tools, Bots or mine coins. Uptime is almost 99.99% as they from the Cloud Computing from microsoft.

more info about Windows Azure can be found from the official website.
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 05:16:41 AM

the big thing missing from the list is harddrive space, i can get things this cheap but the harddrive space is what costs the pretty penny...

updated post with HDD.   Smiley
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 05:24:20 AM

If something is too good to be true...
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:14:58 AM

Finally a Hero Member has come. I can send you 1 VPS from any of the above Tiers (1-2-3-4), if you are interested in the VPS specs and want to give it a try and as you are the first Hero Member who replied on my thread you can have it for free for 24 Hrs.

send me your skype and I'll send over a VPS.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:42:01 AM

No Xen or KVM? I am a Linux guy as well.

Please add details like the control panel (SolusVM?) and available OSes (Debian6 or Ubuntu 12.04 <3). SSH access to a dedicated IP? etc.

I am mega interested. <3.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:27:11 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 03:06:10 PM by varunsin

No Xen or KVM? I am a Linux guy as well.

Please add details like the control panel (SolusVM?) and available OSes (Debian6 or Ubuntu 12.04 <3). SSH access to a dedicated IP? etc.

I am mega interested. <3.

These aren't Xen or KVM, so no control panel (Solus VM) but you can SSH to the dedicated IP and work through commands or install a nice GUI.

I can't recall all the Linux based distro it supports right now but I used Ubuntu & Debian last week, so you can get your hands on these pretty much.
I'll list all the available Linux-Windows based OSes once I get back home.

Edit1: Debian is not available. I might have remembered it from my dedicated server.
razorfishsl

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 07:38:06 AM

Is the memory "real" or is it actually paged.
Many of these services offer 'fantastic' deals , only to find out that they actually use virtual memory, I have seen real ram as small as 1Gb being sold on as "virtual ram" at 16gb...........

The next issue is the actual VM that the system is running....
Is it VMware or parallels... and yep it makes a massive difference parallels is unable to correctly allocate & de-allocate ports used by the VM... which results in a lot of 'hung' processes when things go wrong..
The really COOL thing is that parallels allocates the ports under the system master root account, which means that they can only be cleared by  hosting company..., even rebooting the 'shell' Vm image will not clean up the mess.

Then you get the real con men who host a number of Vm's inside a commercial VM shell.......

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:43:28 AM

Many of these services offer 'fantastic' deals , only to find out that they actually use virtual memory, I have seen real ram as small as 1Gb being sold on as "virtual ram" at 16gb...........

Is it VMware or parallels... and yep it makes a massive difference parallels is unable to correctly allocate & de-allocate ports used by the VM... which results in a lot of 'hung' processes when things go wrong..
The really COOL thing is that parallels allocates the ports under the system master root account, which means that they can only be cleared by  hosting company..., even rebooting the 'shell' Vm image will not clean up the mess.

Then you get the real con men who host a number of Vm's inside a commercial VM shell.......

I suggest you to go over to windows azure. com/ (remove the space in between) and you will find all your answers there.
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:07:15 PM

Post updated with all Windows - Linux flavors available.
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:09:25 PM

The really COOL thing is that parallels allocates the ports under the system master root account, which means that they can only be cleared by  hosting company..., even rebooting the 'shell' Vm image will not clean up the mess.

well my friend, they are neither VMWare nor Parallels. why don't you get your hands on one and let others know about it, you can choose between Tier 1 or Tier 2 for a free review.
send me your skype and I'll send you a VPS.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:31:01 PM

They are the same servers as from here: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/

Microsoft has a free 30 day trial offer with $200 of compute credits. OP is basically reselling the $200 trial credits into smaller pieces. Nothing illegal going on, aside from reselling trial services.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:05:43 PM

They are the same servers as from here: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/

Microsoft has a free 30 day trial offer with $200 of compute credits. OP is basically reselling the $200 trial credits into smaller pieces. Nothing illegal going on, aside from reselling trial services.

Thanks for clearing this.....I still had a review VPS for a HERO MEMBER.....let me know if you are interested.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:10:53 PM

Hi ,

i ordered a Tier 2 VPS  10 minutes ago with varunsin on Azure EU-West and everything worked well. I succesfully logged into the VPS and found everything to my liking.

Performance will probably be fine since it's Azure.

Thanks varunsin !

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:17:15 PM

Hi ,

i ordered a Tier 2 VPS  10 minutes ago with varunsin on Azure EU-West and everything worked well. I succesfully logged into the VPS and found everything to my liking.

Performance will probably be fine since it's Azure.

Thanks varunsin !

Thanks for your Feedback phantastisch,  Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:18:54 PM

Is it only good for a month to month deal though? Ex. if we want a stable host, we would have to keep switching around at the end of each month to the new VPS (since the trials on Azure are only 30d)?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
varunsin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:22:23 PM

Is it only good for a month to month deal though? Ex. if we want a stable host, we would have to keep switching around at the end of each month to the new VPS (since the trials on Azure are only 30d)?

they can be used for 30 days trial + upto 30 next days, so the max you can use them for this price is 2 months.
well, that's one of the drawbacks that you can't use them for more then 2 months....as they are pretty expensive and nobody wants to pay $1000 bill for a VPS.

but look at the bright side, they are dirt cheap. I bet you can't find these prices with any dedicated webhosting company. Grin
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 11:12:27 PM

they can be used for 30 days trial + upto 30 next days, so the max you can use them for this price is 2 months.
well, that's one of the drawbacks that you can't use them for more then 2 months....as they are pretty expensive and nobody wants to pay $1000 bill for a VPS.

but look at the bright side, they are dirt cheap. I bet you can't find these prices with any dedicated webhosting company. Grin

I guess im the only one here that wouldn't buy it cause its only for 2 months then your fucked and gotta find a new host and deal with transferring everything and headaches. ALso why would you pay for this when you can just go to www.windowsazure.com/ and register for the trial and enjoy it free O: just saying lol

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: