Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit to bits to slitherin's sliths - Bitcoin at mare failure? Value to high?  (Read 64 times)
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:31:54 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 10:05:35 PM by Dealazer

It will certainly be the everlasting end to Bitcoin. We might as well call it these times, where everything was cool, all got paid.

Trump lately said he got his 6 Trillion back.

But hey why pay 25$ each transaction? Price to high?

While you can merely pay for 1$ with other currencies. Or even for free with coins!

Yeah, the coins. Get some Silver coins. These are valued higher than BTC in future!

A new era of currency can evolve if we used coins as trade value and no computers!
The banks are those who traded these worthless slitherings. A coin trader worthy!

All would fall back to normality in a matter of weeks, trades would go on. Corporations to fall! Utopia!
Then also all crime would disappear?

Well, it isn't lasting that long. Bitcoins no longer needed. Due to its occurrence of allowing AI to actually stand on its own feet for everlasting future.

It isn't the hidden depth of it all, but reasonable to know that AI needs real-life simulation worth billions of ASIC to even Graphic endurance.

But don't take it that way. The network difficulty always on its move. Even when coins haven't been blocked up.

Still, wonder to know that Network Difficulty will result in oblivion blast of dirt or garbage that your miner is to work around.

But don't take it literally it's just my little troll blast about Network Difficulty, it always stays at the same value, it's regulated in mere few times a week.

But then again into background intelligent transfer that has been for a while. Since Windows.

Most likely to know Bill Gates is one of these in the opposition. Probably best candidate for its existence.

Don't pull it wrong. But your miner can handle certain values if that's randomized geek setup to achieve the shortest difficulty figurations of merely being in the range of the block. But then again a smart geek kid in North Korea cooks up a simple 386 based computer for calculations worth only cents in comparison.

Possible impossible, still most isn't possible...

Now you see what things cause in the mere space of alien abductions? Where Bitcoin merely sits and cofound no actual winner of the race?

Have you seen anyone telling you I'm Rich!!!! I sold 100 Bitcoins, I'm rich!!! No, there are no stories about these people.

Since the owners already Trump fraction of beholders, they can dictate what to use the Bitcoins for. But do you see them? Do you know these values they are made up of are just mere fractions of real annoyance? Well, most could already be developing Bitcoin-Qt with its own powers to create a block.

Well, it isn't hard to tell, but a fake block is always on the run... From the mighty oppressors of the everlasting standby button to Bitcoin.

Can someone explain to me who is compiling the whole block with all transactions? The node? Well, well it must be a hard fight for accepting blocks at the same time? Or is that also counted in milliseconds to the seconds?

But as I know the node needs just the counted block of mere differentials to the last block, just additional with its hash number is?`

Can anyone tell me also the transactions? 7000 for last hour? While it always dugs up this block difference. When the last block was found 30 minutes ago.
While 7000 for each 10 minutes in regular?

Well, today's performance must have brought many to deep anger... Return of the Rudolph you might say, or transactions too long in the stream?...

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: