Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best trading sites?  (Read 860 times)
mendasuci

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

if you ask what is best for tranding I think the best is bittrex exchanges because he thinks I have an advantage that is not owned by another exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Has already sold with pleasure and was purchased when he was 6800. I hold Now
FirojKhan

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

What do you think of the pump & dump? I found this website (cryptopumps .org ) launching a new channel on telegram. They seem honest, I cannot wait for March 1st to try-  www. cryptopumps .org

Experts please, thanks
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

For beginner's I would advice them to read a lot about trading and the coin you want to trade as well. Always find time to read and gain knowledge on these cryptocurrencies if you want to be successful in the future. And as for the trading sites, there are no newbie exchange sites because once you deposit your money, there is no turning back. My suggestion would be to use Poloniex at first or Bittrex because their fees are not that big.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

I prefer that you use bittrex for starter because they have many coins that you can choose of and easy to watch the chart and your coins.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

I have used Poloniex and Bitfinex, both seem good to me as trading platforms. If you are just learning, start out small by just trading one or two coins. I recommend sticking with Bitcoin or a major altcoin until you have time to learn and do research on others.
I also prefer these trading sites. I usually depeds my voice of site in trading to the volume and tock of a specific coin or Bitcoin itslef where I know movement in terms of transaction is much more likely to happen and to exist on the site. And development and changes in price is always possible.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

I have used Poloniex and Bitfinex, both seem good to me as trading platforms. If you are just learning, start out small by just trading one or two coins. I recommend sticking with Bitcoin or a major altcoin until you have time to learn and do research on others.
I also prefer these trading sites. I usually depeds my voice of site in trading to the volume and tock of a specific coin or Bitcoin itslef where I know movement in terms of transaction is much more likely to happen and to exist on the site. And development and changes in price is always possible.
at least for today it is possible to note a unique positive resource for trade and it is Bitrex. Despite the fact that the terms of trade provide for the input of personal data, the site is quite good with the availability of different coins.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

Binance and bittrex 😍
But for beginners kucoin is a good option.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

In my opinion, the best trading sites are
Coinbase
Bittrex
Etoro
CryptoGo
HitBTC
Bitcoin Exchanges in Europe
Coinhouse
BitPanda
Bitit
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

What do you think of the pump & dump? I found this website (cryptopumps .org ) launching a new channel on telegram. They seem honest, I cannot wait for March 1st
Don't join such pumping and dumping groups. High risk of losing all your assets/money. The group will be using you and others to pump up the price. Once the price goes up the whales will start to dump the coins causing the price to fall. Only users who makes a quick exit will make profit from it and rest of them will suffer.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DmitInvest

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I trade on the Biterex and Binance exchanges. I like these exchanges, a convenient interface.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

I used poloniex for my trading activity job because since i start to work in the day trade poloniex is the best online exchande for me. But i sometimes i use bittrex or binance if depends to the signal i can get from the pump and dump group i know is risky but need to study before to decide what is the good for your investment.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

In my opinion to start trading immediately, use exchange that offer no verification ID like HitBTC, Cryptopia and Kucoin. These exchange offer basic account for without verification with limit amount of withdrawal, so you can start trading direct without to wait to get verified account. In this exchange also available many different potential coin/ token, and they has  friendly platform so will be easy to use and trade for beginner.

franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

I will be trading where the coins I want to trade are and of course still choose the exchanger with a small fee
arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

I have personally tried Poloniex, Bittrex and Binance and my favorite one is Binance for the fact that 2 former exchanges have high fees and slow responding customer support.
FGCC

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

in my opinion the best sites are etoro, cryptogo and localbitcoins
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

As for me, and I do not do day trading, the best  trading platforms are Cex.io (https://cex.io/) and Bittrex.com (https://bittrex.com/) They are quite reputable and my experience with both was fine. I saw that Kucoin is amongst recent trading sites recommended by in the forum.
What do you think about it?
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

As a beginner avoid all those coins that rise over 500% in a day, they will dump more than that. Stick with the top 50 coins at least choose from them you won't lose out much on them. Stick with exchanges with good volume, like Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance and learn the basics with them. you can seek out more when you have mastered a little.
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

For apprentice's I would counsel them to peruse a great deal about exchanging and the coin you need to exchange too. Continuously discover time to peruse and pick up learning on these cryptographic forms of money on the off chance that you need to be fruitful later on. What's more, with respect to the exchanging destinations, there are no novice trade locales in light of the fact that once you store your cash, there is no turning back. My recommendation is utilize Poloniex at first or Bittrex on the grounds that their charges are not that enormous.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

I do prefer binance and bitrex, Both are reliable and excellent sites. Recently i tried poloniex, which is also good trading platform. Comparing these Binance is better than bitrex. Binanace is the best market to buy altcoins, it has mobile application which is user friendly and also transaction fee is minimal, binance has more volume and better to handling trafic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: