Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best trading sites?  (Read 865 times)
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

I am trading my altcoins in binance, kucoin and bittrex exchange. My tips for you since you are a beginner is dont pressure yourself to earn fast money and dont be too greedy in getting profit. Gain some experience in making your first few trades.

gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

many market place for you trading, you just choose to tarading in market where, like
this is what I know, BINANCE / BITREX / HIT BTC / POLONIEX, and in indonesia there is also a market, in VIP Indonesia, but if I choose trading in BINANCE / HIT BTC.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

There are many exchanges now, try those exchange that have some quite large volume, like Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia or Kucoin. There are many exchange offering some bonus or less fees. But, also go for legit exchange and be careful with trading because it is so very risky.

ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

I suggest to trading in binance, bitfinex, poloniex, bittrex, Cryptopia, Hitbtc or Kraken
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

I had trading in Localbitcoin, coinbase,bittrex,  Poloniex.If you are from U.S,you can use coinbase for trading .I was using coinbase more than a year. It was trusted site. I had hold my bitcoin more than a four months in that wallet ,it was very safe one.My Bitcoin was not at all stolen.
xjcjf

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

I think Bittrex, Poloniex, and Bitfinex are all good deals. You can choose according to your preferences. In addition, because you are a beginner, I would like to remind you not to be too greedy for profit. It is more important to gain some experience in conducting previous transactions.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

Most of the popular trading sites are good and the only problem I do have with them is conjecture. I am using tidex currently to trade and I just like this trading site because of lack of conjecture and to me it is one of the best trading sites.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

I prefer Bittrex above all. It has a user friendly feature and aside from that, I feel that it is more secure compared to other trading sites. Even seen I've started trading Bitcoin, I'm using Bittrex there I haven't encountered any problem. I highly suggest Bittrex because of their tight security but we should always keep in mind that they are only exchange sites and still hackable so be extra careful.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

Hello!

If you could searched it on the internet you could've just narrow it down. Based on my speculations every one has their own taste so you could just search it on google and to type what's best suited to your taste. For starters bittrex is not probably yours to have. Bittrex is for bulk users only.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

The best platform for newbies is Binance and Bitfinex, because there are everything is easy and you will be a good trader in few months later. And this is a good time for trade, so all of markets are red and you can trade longterm.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Hello!

Both Binanace and Bitrex are good platform for trading, But there is some benefit in binance better than bitrex.

I personally recommend to use binance. Because its a fastest growing trading platform in the world. We can buy all cryptocurrencies with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Also, trading fees are less than Bitrex and Binance mob application is user friendly.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

The best platform for newbies is Binance and Bitfinex, because there are everything is easy and you will be a good trader in few months later. And this is a good time for trade, so all of markets are red and you can trade longterm.
Almost everywhere today there is a two-factor index and this is a good opportunity to protect your account on the stock exchange. Also I can recommend even bittrex, but there you need to provide your personal data.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

There are lot of trading websites are there in the market who are performing crypto currencies trading operations, I am trading on these websites and i think these are the good websites,
Bittrex,
Hitbtc,
Okex,
Cryptopia,
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

Hello!

I am trading my altcoins in binance, kucoin and bittrex exchange. My tips for you since you are a beginner is dont pressure yourself to earn fast money and dont be too greedy in getting profit. Gain some experience in making your first few trades.
Amongst all the trading sites and trading exchanges, I think of bittrex to be the best place and the reason behind it is very much obvious. Bittrex trading exchange is the only trading exchange which is being used at almost all the places in the world and that there are so many people wont trusts this trading exchange because of the so many advantages which this exchange is giving to them.
leoqe

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 01:58:12 PM

One of my favourite trading sites is Changelly Pro. It looks modern and positive. I do trust it.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1685

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 06:41:14 PM

Amongst all the trading sites and trading exchanges, I think of bittrex to be the best place and the reason behind it is very much obvious. Bittrex trading exchange is the only trading exchange which is being used at almost all the places in the world and that there are so many people wont trusts this trading exchange because of the so many advantages which this exchange is giving to them.

I can't agree with you that Bittrex is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, although this exchange was one of the ones I started my acquaintance with cryptocurrency from. I left this exchange when they forcibly closed all open orders that the exchange thought were outdated.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:40:48 PM

There are lot of trading websites are there in the market who are performing crypto currencies trading operations, I am trading on these websites and i think these are the good websites,
Bittrex,
Hitbtc,
Okex,
Cryptopia,
Cryptopia has long been a victim of hacker attacks, and until now customer funds have not been returned, however bittrex, okex and other exchanges are not suitable for beginners who do not even know how to trade,
I recommend using Uniswap which is very easy to use because beginners don't need to look at trading charts.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 07:28:15 AM

We have many good exchange out there and by just do a little search only you we see many of them. Currently I only used two exchanges and that is poloniex and binance. There are friendly and easy to used.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 11:19:29 AM

We have many good exchange out there and by just do a little search only you we see many of them. Currently I only used two exchanges and that is poloniex and binance. There are friendly and easy to used.
now there are many good exchanges with all the features and advantages of each...
but from all exchange, I only choose to trade on Binance, Okex, and Kucoin for international exchanges but currently, I am stopping trading at Kucoin due to security issues that are happening to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 01:12:23 PM

now there are many good exchanges with all the features and advantages of each...
but from all exchange, I only choose to trade on Binance, Okex, and Kucoin for international exchanges but currently, I am stopping trading at Kucoin due to security issues that are happening to them.

I have been using a long time Binance and Kucoin. Because they are safe and secure. But at this moment kucoin hacked and attacker stole 150 milion dollers. But kucoin Ceo announced he will bear all the loss. Now my choice is binance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: