Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 03:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BuySignalz Cryptocurrency Community  (Read 93 times)
SwingztheThing (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

Hi,

I am posting on this forum to inform people of a new trading community called BuySignalz Cryptocurrency Community.

In order to determine if this community is for you, please try to answer the following questions truthfully with yourself.

Q1. Are the coins I have chosen for my portfolio underperforming vis-a-vis their competitors?
Q2. Am I too often swept into a coin rally at the ATH only to end up selling immediately afterwards into the inevitable sell-off?
Q3. Am I having difficulty in identifying which coins are about to yield significant gains, before they actually do?
Q4. Am I tired of watching the profits I made from a coin evaporate after a couple of days of retracement in the market?

If your answer to any of the above questions are 'Yes', then BuySignalz might be able to help you.

In fact these are all common - and sometimes extremely costly - mistakes made by investors new to crypto, or indeed any, markets.   If this is you, then you should consider to become part of our community.

I am a Bitcoin investor and trend trader since 2012 and I have made literally all of the above mistakes in the past.  So, partly out of self-interest (let’s be honest!), and partly out of a desire to not to see newcomers incur the cost of making these same mistakes, I decided to create a trading signals community on Telegram called BuySignalz Cryptocurrency Community, which will service BTC, the high and mid-cap Alt Coin markets.   

BuySignalz has links with an ever-expanding network of insiders, experienced technical research analysts and traders in order to provide you with actionable buy/ sell signals and coin trends in the Alt Coin markets.

The public channel of BuySignaz is called BuySignalz Cryptocurrency Community and this will offer news, strategies as well as regular free 1-2 day trading signals, some 2-7 day trends and some 1-2 month HODL opportuities.

There will also be a private channel for serious investors and traders to get the inside scoop and priority signals.

The first 200 members of the community will acquire a 60 day option to convert to the Private Members Channel at 50% discount.  They will also be entered into a draw and 3 lucky winners will receive free Life Memberships to the Private Members Channel.

Winners will be announced on Jan 1st 2018.

Hope you will join us very soon.

All the best,
BuySignalz.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: