Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does every staff member have access to IP's or only Admins?  (Read 125 times)
Real_Person (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

One simple question =
Does every staff member have access to IP's or only Admins?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of "One simple question", please do not look below before answering.  Cheesy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`````
Sponsored by "LOL"
`````
If you must ask =
(Need to know info)
You do not need to know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd End of "One simple question", please do NOT look below before answering.  Cheesy  Cheesy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`````
"Sponsored by" The Truth Is FUN!
`````
If you must ask (A) =
For over ~3 years I had zero "sock puppets", and started a (completely honest one) in ~2014 for a experimental project, which died off quickly, due to being too far ahead of the space/time realities.

Space/Time Realities

If you must ask (b) =
This last summer (2017) I started a couple of "casual, fun accounts" and was surprised how much fun it was to restart as a noob.

Summary:
I want to have a HUGE contest to find/discover that quiet "sleeping giant" of an original 2nd account and need to know if all Staff, or only Admins, can see the link(s) between my Legendary account and the original 2nd one. Thank you.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7103

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

Only the admins can see your IP.

not even moderators can. only administrators (theymos, badbear, Stefan Thomas) can

What is this post? lol

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:35:22 AM

That is a reasonable question, especially if you just want to learn and understand.  If however; the answer to your question leads to any consequence for you it would be ridiculous to be connected here with your "raw" IP.  In other words who would care if an Admin sees a TOR relay IP?  Not trying to be a smartass here, just trying to help keep your safe!  I Admin and Mod at various sites and sometimes the site administration has things set incorrectly where the Mods can also see IP's.  I have even seen bad config's where all members see IP's until someone wises up and fixes the settings.  Its better to take personal responsibility for your own stuff then rely upon others.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: