Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you typically earn for doing bounties?  (Read 390 times)
rob31 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

Hello, on average, what would you say you earn for doing a bounty? Is it worthwhile to do them? Thanks.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Hello, on average, what would you say you earn for doing a bounty? Is it worthwhile to do them? Thanks.

It all depends on the type of bounty project. If you measure the reward in terms of ETH you can on the average earn 0.1ETH This also depends on the number of bounty campaign you were involved with; blog/article,signature, social media etc.

HOMT

Powered by,
partsofgarble

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

Between 5 and 25 dollars a weke if you join lots of campaigns or a well paying ICO
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

The answer to that question depends a lot on your ranking, how much effort you put into the bounty work, and how much time you put into identifying bounty campaigns. If you take your time to research campaigns for coins that are going to be highly successful and just hold the bounty for a while you'll make a lot more than you would by just joining a random bounty. And sometimes you'll get a bonus if your work is much better than the market average.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

I haven't received my token from the last bounty I've participated so I really can't tell. I guess it all depends on how much token a certain campaign could give you since there's a lot of option like signature, social media, blog, etc that you could do.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:57:05 PM

I must confess that getting involved in bounty campaigns has been a great blessing to me and I believe to many other hunters. How much you earn will depend on the percentage allocated to bounty, success level of the ICO and your level of involvement in the various campaigns. $100 and above per project is very possible.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:16 AM

There is a big difference between what you can earn with each bounty. Obviously, bounty campaigns can be very profitable when you enter the signature campaign, because social campaigns tend to be very unprofitable, and translation and moderation campaigns that can also be profitable, are usually occupied by a few users with qualified skills.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:01 AM

It really depends on how much coins allocated for the campaign my average earning is 0.2-0.3 btc for 3 months you can calculate it it's profitable.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:43 AM

I finished my first signature bounty recently. I got the coins about a week ago and as of today they are worth usd$1200. So not bad for 5 weeks of “work”. I’d be posting on bitcointalk anyway so it’s nice to get a reward for doing it. However, i think i can make more on this project because I’m going to hodl the coins I got because I love the project (datum in case anyone wants to know). I hope my stake will turn into a lot of $$$$
captainplauze

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:22:27 AM

That actually will depend mainly on your range. Hero and legendary members can do 1k on a month in a good payments campaign, for the rest of mortals I would say 50 a week is good enough
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:16 AM

Joining bounty campaign is a high risk and high payback investment, just like buying ICO tokens with your money, so the payback is very unsure.
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:26 AM

Well Its only Depends on the Bounties.the allocated and success level and also the Rank Cause every user have their decission what bounties will join. and there are so many bounties so you can choose the best bounty for you.
Headachez

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:59:04 AM

Sounds like some of them pay off pretty nicely!
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:59:28 AM

Joining bounty campaign is a high risk and high payback investment, just like buying ICO tokens with your money, so the payback is very unsure.
You only risk your time with bounty campaigns (as long as you're careful with phishing attempts).

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:05:09 AM

Currently i still don't sell my coin/token from bounty. So i still don't have earnings for now. I'm still holding them for a long term, well the project seems legit that's why I'm gonna take the risk of holding. I don't wanna dump it because i don't want to regret it in the end when the price of the coin/token pumps. I experienced selling before then after a few days the price increases like hell i should have never sold that early.
rob31 (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:09:43 AM

I finished my first signature bounty recently. I got the coins about a week ago and as of today they are worth usd$1200. So not bad for 5 weeks of “work”.

Wow, thats a great return, any pointers on picking a good one.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:01 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:04:42 PM by Carmen01

it's worth it so try it and profit is base on the project you only need to tweet or do the task in bounty there are so many different bounties here in crypto like signature campaign,bounty campaign and twitter campaign ot etc. ,all of that are has good profit so always try to join for good earnings,i also like all of the social campaign and to know different kinds of knowledge about the campaigns.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:22:45 AM

It depends on your rank and you can earn to each bounty. If you want a high payment, try to register in signature campaign and translation because social media campaign is not enough to earn more.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:56 AM

It depends on your rank, and depends also in the type of bounty you are doing. But as I am lazy to join on a starting projects, I am joining sometimes on a project or campaign that is about to end. You can earn big there, too, as long as your rank is high enough.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

It depends on your rank, and depends also in the type of bounty you are doing. But as I am lazy to join on a starting projects, I am joining sometimes on a project or campaign that is about to end. You can earn big there, too, as long as your rank is high enough.
Well, its absolutely true that your forum rank will greatly affect on how much stakes you will be receive at the end of the week since the higher you rank then the greater stake will be receive, then finally the status of ICO will change your expectation at end of token calculation because the distribution is dependent of the performance of the ICO if it is very successful.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: