Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best County for Crypto Startups?  (Read 23503 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:00:57 AM

Japan and Germany are the best countries for those who wants to establish a crypto business because Bitcoin is legal and fully supported by the government in which there is no Bitcoin tax as per regulation policy. With this tax exemption then i believed many people will adapt bitcoin currency in which in favor for those business enthusiast.
Suitable country conditions for crypto startup it might be like this. they legalize cryptocurrency in their countries, technology has become mainstream, people are open to technological developments. with all three things, startups crypto can grow and develop
maybe japan in the first place for this.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:56:57 PM

There are many countries best for crypto startups. Because in those countries crypto legalization is successful in the last couple of years.
-Singapore,
-Indonesia,
-Dubai,
-Malaysia,
-Japan,
-Thailand,
-Switzerland,
-Japan,
-Germany,

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:26:54 AM

Japan and Germany are the best countries for those who wants to establish a crypto business because Bitcoin is legal and fully supported by the government in which there is no Bitcoin tax as per regulation policy. With this tax exemption then i believed many people will adapt bitcoin currency in which in favor for those business enthusiast.
Suitable country conditions for crypto startup it might be like this. they legalize cryptocurrency in their countries, technology has become mainstream, people are open to technological developments. with all three things, startups crypto can grow and develop
maybe japan in the first place for this.

what about the electric cost and space cost ? i forgot the other factors but there many of them that should be considered before starting a crypto business on a certain country  .  

crypto business because Bitcoin is legal and fully supported by the government in which there is no Bitcoin tax as per regulation policy

just because they are approved does it also means that they are free from the rules ? no . every comercial establishments or business should comply to this tax law and other rules .  the word approved means that they are allowed to run and open thier business on that area but they are not exempted from any charges
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:52:12 PM

I do not know which country is the best for crypto startup. But I know that my country is not a such place. Russia. Politicians still didn't chose the direction they go about crypto currencies. As I heard from news crypto income still seen here as something illegal and a try to hide from taxes.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:17:15 AM

One of the best place for crypto startups is Malta, an island country located in Southern Europe. It is the first nation to have a decentralized bank and stock exchange soon. There is already a regulatory framework that will make Malta as one of the bitcoin-friendly countries. In southeast asia, Singapore has also a high number of successful crypto startups  because of its short distance to China and Japan. I hope that other countries in this diverse region will also catch up in blockchain technology soon.
Bitcoinstein

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 12:22:14 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 01:21:38 AM by Bitcoinstein

I typically refer my clients to more traditional hedge fund jurisdictions: Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Nevis, maybe Belize. Better privacy, tax regimes, easier bank account openings, etc.

Not sure I see the value of an Estonia; seems to be more crypto marketing than anything else.

https://youtu.be/hYRX09T-zKw

I welcome anyone's thoughts on the issue. Cheers

Depends on the type of startups, for example, a research company and a hedge fund are two different projects.

A research company, I would say easy of Europe can be a good option as you can save a lot of costs and still find the right talents.
Hedge funds, Malta and Estonia are currently popular as big corporates as Delloites helping STO/ICO legal solutions obtaining required licenses.

I think that emerging economies are the biggest potential for wise entrepaunrers.
This is just my opinion, you should be considering with a legal entity, but you might find some truth in my words.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:06:10 AM

One of the best place for crypto startups is Malta, an island country located in Southern Europe. It is the first nation to have a decentralized bank and stock exchange soon. There is already a regulatory framework that will make Malta as one of the bitcoin-friendly countries. In southeast asia, Singapore has also a high number of successful crypto startups  because of its short distance to China and Japan. I hope that other countries in this diverse region will also catch up in blockchain technology soon.
Nice information about malta, if they already offer decentralized bank for sure crypto economy will be much stronger and if you are planning
to start business with crypto they are one of those best options, same with the list that already mentioned about countries who already caters
bitcoin / crypto transactions, best to choose those who already have knowledge about crypto so you won't encounter any issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: