Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mybitcoin is a scam!  (Read 24574 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 06:32:26 PM

+1

BUT is there any way to provide proof?

i am just curios: i liked mybitcoin (concept and all). but i am really confused right now.

perhaps we can use this thread for something useful: how to proof somebody has lost bitcoins there (and how to proof that he didn't lost anything)
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 06:34:42 PM

Seriously guys. If you LOST MONEY, POST PROOF. Stop with this spraying of diarrhea on the walls. I'm not saying MyBitCoin is safe-- hell, no place is. I wouldn't trust ANY of you to hold my wallet, much less the door for me on the way out of a building. That doesn't mean that it's a SCAM. Your libelous and ridiculously abusing and ignorant banter has driven me insane, and for those of you who can't understand where my aggression is coming from-- this is the 999th thread I've read where people blindly believe what the poster is posting and go along with it like some rerun of high school idiocy. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I read #1000. I'll probably just donate all my BTC to that OP cause I'm random and cool like that.

And what kind of proof would you like that a specific person lost their anonymous cryptocurrency through fraud?  Do you think at all before you post?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Jalum

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:02:54 PM

Blockexplorer would be nice. Userid of their account as a show of good faith so that others know how to bring the topic up if they get the chance to ask directly?

You want a link to a transfer of bitcoins to the mybitcoin wallet, and then proof of them not returning?

P.S. You're one of the only posters I actually agreed with in this garbage thread.

You seem to be white knighting pretty passionately here for a company you aren't in any way associated with, right?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:25:21 PM

i think it could be possible to proof the following through blockexplorer:

- transfer btc to mybitcoin
 - ip adress of sender
 - mybitcoin did keep the btc
 - or ip adress of recipient

(but: i think mybitcoin has to help us here by providing the adresses and the guarantee its not moving btc internal).

i dont see any way how to proof that somebody cannot access the money (and if he provides proof mybitcoin would give them to him anyway [IF they are phishy and trying to continue])

with ip adresses and datetime it would - at least for a lawyer - be possible to determine if it was the same person.

an idea: force every user to enter at least one trust bitcoin address. (shown in public). if there are any complaints for a specific account just use this address to send the money to.

(i dont like that idea very much, as the main reason for mybitcoin is not having an own client)
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:46:24 PM

Again, Flexcoin.com is Ponzi game. You'd better not join the game unless you're sure that you're the earlist one or the owner of the flexcoin is your fucking boy and will share with his profit with you after he runs to Mexico from U.S. where he claimed be. Or he is in Mexico now, who knows?

We're in Pennsylvania... not Mexico.....  you're saying we're a scam because we're paying the account holders interest from what we sell in Ads and Mining?   Last I heard that's not how a Ponzi scheme is run....  unless you have a creative definition of it..  We'd love to hear how someone that isn't educated enough on the  topic discuss it... we need good laughs....  the chances are you don't even have an invite (very few people do) for Flexcoin... so you are not educated enough on Flexcoin to make any assumptions.

Your statement at best is sophomoric...  and at worse it's just liable.   

"we need good laughs..." is not the words I want to hear coming from my banker.
bitbetter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I want to feel your empty heart.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2011, 10:28:59 PM

OKay. I had at first just written a vulgar string of swears in response to this ridiculous thread, but then I realized that was probably due to the wee early morning hours getting the best of me, so here's a more thought out response.

Quote from: lettucebee
Alright, I'll make it official. Mybitcoin is not a company to do business with. Avoid them at all costs.

Thanks for making it 'official'. Who the **** are you again?

Over a week ago my login credentials didn't work. Only at that time did I realize that mybitcoin has no way to recover passwords.

Strike #1 for MyBitCoin. The free, solo run, cheap ass website doesn't have a password recovery that could potentially hand accounts away to hackers. I'll bite. +1 for you.

I found previous threads where people had trouble with mybitcoin (duh) and tried the email under whois (abuse@mybitcoin.com) which didn't work. I created a second account to send a message about my first account, but now, days later, still no response.

You should have quit while you were ahead.

Quote from: mybitcoin.com/contact-us.php
For support, please use the messaging system in the login area.

Basically you've proven your un-resourceful, blind as a bat, or both.

Please also avoid their banner ad company, Link2voip, also. Nothing against them, but maybe if Link2voip feels a little shun they will pressure mybitcoin to come clean.

No hold on a second. You haven't even finished your story about how the big bad wolf had big sharp teeth, and you're already ready to kill his neighbors just because they're black? I say proof or GTFO.

Mybitcoin's behavior is a little confusing because they apparently were, at one time, a good service.  They have put a considerable effort into their site, they seem to have ambitions to expand as a bitcoin business, and their proprietor, Mr Williams, came forth and acted all CEOish during the recent Mt Gox debacle.

A) You know nothing of anyone, do kindly stfu.
B) You just explained yourself why the accounts are being locked down, fool. (read: FREE SITE + major security upset in the Bitcoin community = go **** yourself).

I have asked Bruce Wagner of bitcoinme.com to stop promoting them and he said he would, but we'll see.

So all I need to do is claim that something happened to me by any company in the world and Bruce Wagner (wtf is that?) will boycott them? Cool. Let me make up a list right now!

Quote from: dinzy
I lost 0.5 BTC to them during an autopay when they went down on the 3rd.  I emailed and received no response so far.  FFS it's only 0.5 BTC, but it's my 1/2 coin not theirs. I will be patient, but I will not send any more coins to them until this is cleared up and may just send directly to Gox in the future.

See lettucebee? This is how you complain about a company correctly. It's pretty simple, you just need to A) provide some bit of believable information, in this case being that a very small amount of was 'lost' during something that is well known to be error prone, B) attempts to be cordial and wait, C) a plea to say that instead of marching up and down the street exhausting ones bowels upon the passers by as you chant a satanic poem about Mybitcoin, it might just be good enough to keep waiting-- since you don't have a choice anyway, and of course the most important part of all that you're missing, D) ("I will be patient, but I will not send any more coins") common sense, which you're dangerously low on. Did you lose a lot? Did mommy not warn you about sending large amounts in cryptocurrency to OPENLY RECOGNIZED anonymously run organizations for unwarrantied services?

My loss is a bit more substantial.  Let me know if you hear anything.

Blah blah blah, and my daddy has a corvette. Would you mind sharing with us how many bitcoins it was to maybe help us understand your insanity? There are forgivable ranges, but by the look of things, you're just raging for the hell of it.

Quote from: jimrandomh
Entrusting your money to a web site registered to a PO Box in the West Indies..

OH NO! NOT THE WEST INDIES! HOLY SHIT!

...with numerous complaints of theft is a bad idea.

And where are these complaints exactly? I see exactly 3 complaints on the crappily designed (probably by the OP for this exact purpose no doubt) bitcoinfeedback.com, and all of them are pretty much the exact same thing--- they have nothing to do with theft at all. They have something to do with some fuckhead forgetting his password or having it reset during the security breach, and then flipping out and killing people because they haven't learned any patience.

It really looks like their business model is to steal accounts

I've actually thought about this too, and it IS in fact possible, so +1.

..just not all of them at once (since that would make it too obvious that they were a scam all along).

Are you calling them a scam? Isn't it great how angry mobs work? We've gone from one douchebag claiming without proof, to another douchebag crying scam. Let's see how many simple minded fools will follow along!

Quote from: Bruce Wagner
We're in the process of revising the BitcoinMe.com page where we recommend how to Buy, Use, and Store your Bitcoins.

Wow. Did anyone ask? Sounds like the op just likes making friends who will agree with him, and someone else likes using other people's rage threads for self promotion. STOP WASTING THE INTERNET.

Quote from: qikaifu
Well, another disaster and bad publicity for bitcoin.

Oh yea, can't wait till slashdot gets a hold of how horrible customer support is over at the one man show mybitcoin.com.

Quote from: qukaifu
Be a real merchants who with an open attitude to the publicity and take responsibilities.

Wow man...that was actually..deep and insightful. except you're kind of missing one thing....Mybitcoin is not a business, asshole. It's a free website that one of the vets involved in Bitcoin, bitcoin.org, etc decided to do as a service to the rest of the community. Got a problem with it? DONT USE IT.

Please don't hide behind the Tor net and start a weird business like mybitcoin

This statement (and all following statements for that matter) is more ridiculous than your lack of command of the English language for someone living in America. A) Who said it's a business? B) Why would anyone involved in a 'business' related to a currency centered around anonminity and basically standing up to all of the world's forces NOT be anonymous? So, basically you prefer Satoshi to be brought out to public view before you believe in Bitcoin too? What kind of mental acrobatics must you be doing to think you're right?

We will see some other liars who..

Christ. Just like I said. Idiots begat idiots. Let's not forget that the FIRST POST IS HEARSAY.

Using an "online wallet service" is a terrible idea.

It has it's uses, but yes, it's a risk everyone will have to come to terms with and there are ways to minimize those risks.

You're entrusting your money to an anonymous scammer.

That's right kids! Anyone at ALL who EVER OFFERS A SERVICE ONLINE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO UPLOAD YOU WALLET IS AUTOMATICALLY A SCAMMER. CHRIST. STFU.

Some trustworthy centralization is unavoidable.

You obviously have no idea how your country stays safe or in power.

Again, Flexcoin.com is Ponzi game.

I didn't quote the rest, because my brain wouldn't stop hurting after reading this far into your drivel. It's 'scheme' btw you idiot.

Quote from: Cryptoman
Lettucebee, I sympathize with your situation.  You may have found one of the threads I started when you did your forum history search for MyBitcoin-related threads.  I've had various problems with them over the last 8 months.  I don't really believe the owner/operator of the site is trying to scam people though.  He's probably just overwhelmed with the level of work required to maintain a free site.  I've suggested that there is a market opportunity for a fee-for-service version of MyBitcoin.  Maybe make it free to hold personal wallets but charge businesses for the API.  At any rate, I hope you recover your coins.

Imagine that. A veteran user had something intelligent AND nice to say about the situation that provided both insight and some kind of solution. I hope one day I can deliver one post responses and not need to deal with things in the way I'm dealing with them right now, but sometimes....CHRIST.

Well, obviously.  That's why when you work you're paid in hamburgers.

Actually, judging by their understanding of common sensical principles, I'd say they probably DO get paid in hamburgers as they work at McDonalds.

Quote from: the founder
We're in Pennsylvania... not Mexico.....

Buddy, I'm sorry about the ridiculous things that that retard is saying about you, because it all IS total bullshit-- that being said, anyone who names themselves "The founder" on a website called "bitcoin.org" is a little bit of a prick in my book.

Quote from: rabit
As i tried to say, i am happy with mybitcoin. But perhaps a paid for e-wallet with support would be nice for nervous people.

That's putting it lightly... more like medicated.

For the record, Bruce Wagner has always responded quickly and thoughtfully to my pleas. Thank you, Bruce. You seem like a swell fellow!

Aww. why don't you two get married, then you can co-own all the threads you end up cross spamming anyway!

Quote from: clipse
No issues with mybitcoin, not sure how there is allways some vague user making claims like OP yet actually provide no evidence of said claim.

And there it is people. I use MyBitCoin. I've never had an issue! I've had lots of issues! What's the difference between those two statements? Perception. And issue is just that-- something to resolve. You retards seem to have begun to associate having problems with being a scammer. Pop a pill and take a seat, its going to be an extremely long ride with Bitcoin.

Reports seem to be very consistent.

(1)   Lose your password.
(2)   No communication.
(3)   In effect, they've kept your money.

Let's hope that's not really their business plan... not really their intention.  

Jesus H. Titty fucking Christ. Are you a failed children's story writer? #1 is user ignorance. #2 is an obvious DUH considering the users are using all the most abstract means of contact known to man (read: "I EMAILED THE DNS EMAIL", also read: "Use the message box on the website to contact me -mybitcoin owner"), and #3 is still unproved ballfunk.

Quote from: bitfreak!
Hmmm, well I've never had a problem with MyBitcoin. I just cashed out because you guys are making me worried,

And the crowd of freaks grows! Literally!

He lost 1000 Bitcoins on MyBitcoin.com

Bruce, I have a friend who claims you stole his purse. here is an OPEN INVITATION TO YOU. (rofl)

Seriously guys. If you LOST MONEY, POST PROOF. Stop with this spraying of diarrhea on the walls. I'm not saying MyBitCoin is safe-- hell, no place is. I wouldn't trust ANY of you to hold my wallet, much less the door for me on the way out of a building. That doesn't mean that it's a SCAM. Your libelous and ridiculously abusing and ignorant banter has driven me insane, and for those of you who can't understand where my aggression is coming from-- this is the 999th thread I've read where people blindly believe what the poster is posting and go along with it like some rerun of high school idiocy. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I read #1000. I'll probably just donate all my BTC to that OP cause I'm random and cool like that.

Apparently you cant read. It's not our fault you're stupid.

PS

Your comment was the longest of all...I'm just saying...The crazy guy is usually the one screaming for everyone to shut up when nobody is even saying anything.

BitBetter | where your BitCoins are fun
12f4jinRUaqsHTn2mrDSxzkw9AQ9WBLwtX
Jalum

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 03:07:39 AM

As for the off case that mybitcoin was in fact a complete scam, the OP actually did use the means of contact mentioned by the owner for posting complaints, suggestions, etc, then I'd say 'that sucks!'. Point being none of this is so, and likewise, there is no reason to listen.

Again, you seem incredibly emotionally invested in this.  You ask for proof which cannot exist, then offhand discard anecdotal claims by people who say they were defrauded.

You position is untenable, and you're a moron.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 03:16:12 AM

Readers of this thread may also like to check out an experiment done by myself and bitbetter, where 0.01 was lost to mybitcoin.com.

Starting at this post: https://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=24548.msg327154#msg327154

Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 03:21:45 AM

When he shows some proof of ANY sort, I'll rethink my position, because I'd have to wouldn't I?

Did you study any kind of maths or physics in high school?

While it may be easy to prove something DID occur (a response back from mybitcoin support), it can be impossible to prove that same thing DIDN'T occur (i.e. no response back from mybitcoin support).

mouse

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 04:11:59 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2011, 04:22:09 AM by mouse

A solution to this kind of problem is for wallet services to offer 'signed receipts' for all transactions, and only carry out transactions for which the customer first signed a request.

Then in the case of a dispute a customer can simply present as evidence their receipt (which has the account balance on it), with their digital signature and the wallet providers signature. Whoever has the most recent receipt 'wins' the argument (because everyones signature is on it).

https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki/Triple-Signed-Receipts
http://iang.org/papers/triple_entry.html
http://truledger.com/

LittleGnome

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 04:37:55 AM

Lettucebee, I sympathize with your situation.  You may have found one of the threads I started when you did your forum history search for MyBitcoin-related threads.  I've had various problems with them over the last 8 months.  I don't really believe the owner/operator of the site is trying to scam people though.  He's probably just overwhelmed with the level of work required to maintain a free site.  I've suggested that there is a market opportunity for a fee-for-service version of MyBitcoin.  Maybe make it free to hold personal wallets but charge businesses for the API.  At any rate, I hope you recover your coins.

I'd buy this if it hadn't already been 4 weeks since Mt. Gox, with no new statement as to how they'll fix this.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2011, 08:54:28 AM

I just got an email from one of my best friends...

He lost 1000 Bitcoins on MyBitcoin.com   

He has heard no reply whatsoever to any of his emails to them.

Of course, I am the one who recommended MyBitcoin to him.

Imagine how I feel about that.

You say he lost them, but surely it's not final. How long has he been trying to contact Tom?

Something is going on, but I don't think he's stealing random accounts or that this will never be resolved.

I was able to access my account and withdraw funds tonight.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2011, 08:55:17 AM

A solution to this kind of problem is for wallet services to offer 'signed receipts' for all transactions, and only carry out transactions for which the customer first signed a request.

Then in the case of a dispute a customer can simply present as evidence their receipt (which has the account balance on it), with their digital signature and the wallet providers signature. Whoever has the most recent receipt 'wins' the argument (because everyones signature is on it).

Is a receipt enough? Won't you also need to show that you never withdrew the coins in order to prove you were actually stolen from?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
mouse

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 09:15:04 AM

Is a receipt enough? Won't you also need to show that you never withdrew the coins in order to prove you were actually stolen from?

You get a signed recepit for everything. deposits, withdraws, transfers. There is no action involving your bitcoins that doesn't include you signing something. If they can't produce a signed (by you and them) receipt showing you withdrew the funds, but you can show a receipt showing they have x balance, then you 'win' the argument.

If anyone is confused about how or why this actually works, I encourage you to read through the links above. It's a good read.
lettucebee (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 10:06:26 AM

BitMole is not here to be helpful. He is here to start a fight. He has an agenda. Observe him.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
lettucebee (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 10:19:58 AM

i think it could be possible to proof the following through blockexplorer:

- transfer btc to mybitcoin
 - ip adress of sender
 - mybitcoin did keep the btc
 - or ip adress of recipient

(but: i think mybitcoin has to help us here by providing the adresses and the guarantee its not moving btc internal).

I think this is the simplest way to confirm that mybitcoin is a scam, the fact that they are not here defending themselves from all us "thieves" claiming we've been ripped off.  They are not acting like a company that has a reputation to defend and that wants to grow and prosper.  Where is the great and mysterious Tom Williams? If anyone uses mybitcoin after this thread they are asking to get ripped off.  And if I'm wrong I'm sure Tom Williams will come here to rebut me.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2011, 10:49:33 AM

I lost my 0.5 BTC from mybitcoin.com when mtgox crashed .

lettucebee (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 11:28:27 AM

So what happened?

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
lettucebee (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 07:51:51 PM

BitMole is not here to be helpful. He is here to start a fight. He has an agenda. Observe him.

Observe some common sense. You have a problem with MyBitCoin; you post an obscure thread about it on bitcoin.org; the unnotified third party owner of MyBitCoin understandably does not participate in the thread (how could they without knowing it exists?); this somehow proves their guilt.

So if I have an issue with your site, you provide an internal messaging system that I dont use, i start a thread on some forum somewhere, and you don't post on it, does that make you a crook?

Sorry I wasn't clear.  I didn't use the mybitcoin messaging system at first because I was locked out of my account!  It was only later that I created a new account and tried to contact "Mr Williams".  Alas, many weeks later I can report he has not responded in any way.  I gave him plenty of time to respond before I went public with this thread.

At this point I am certainly DONE with mybitcoin.com.  If anyone is foolish enough to continue leaving money with this website they deserve what they get.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
rowbot

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

NOW

View Profile
July 14, 2011, 12:57:55 PM

I lost 0.5 BTC to them during an autopay when they went down on the 3rd.  I emailed and received no response so far.  FFS it's only 0.5 BTC, but it's my 1/2 coin not theirs. 

I will be patient, but I will not send any more coins to them until this is cleared up and may just send directly to Gox in the future.

This was my experience as well. Pool -> MyBitcoin autopay happened to occur during their unscheduled downtime. Deposit disappeared, and technical support never responded. I was patient... for a week. Then I pulled out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: