Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make a decent living by selling BTC on localbitcoins.com?  (Read 102 times)
TuxRider01 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

I'm seriously considering doing this part-time and maybe full-time later. So is it possible to make a decent living out of this?

It would nice if you can share your overall experience with us. Any advices and link to good ressources about this will also be welcome. Thank you!

* If you prefer to talk about this is in private, you can also PM me.   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

I'm seriously considering doing this part-time and maybe full-time later. So is it possible to make a decent living out of this?

It would nice if you can share your overall experience with us. Any advices and link to good ressources about this will also be welcome. Thank you!

you can do this part-time if you have another thing in your real life and if you don't have another job in the real life then you can do this for full-time. many of us have been involved in cryptocurrency as their side job and once they can earn bigger than their job, they decide to leave their job and only focus on cryptocurrency. I don't have any link to the resource but you should find it by yourself and try with careful. I think in the end if you can stay focus in localbitcoin, you can earn more money for living.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:31:38 AM

Sure. Some dude in my country has active offers on localbitcoins whereas he buys any amount of bitcoin with a low price and sells bitcoins at a drastically higher price. His prices are very bad but he's sort of trusted and has high reputation so people buy from him anyway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:21 AM

What country are you in?

The country you're in might make the difference between prospering or doing ten years in jail.

You might live somewhere with friendly banks or banks that'll freeze you out and shut you down in a few days.
TuxRider01 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:11:22 AM

What country are you in?

The country you're in might make the difference between prospering or doing ten years in jail.

You might live somewhere with friendly banks or banks that'll freeze you out and shut you down in a few days.

I prefer not disclosing publicly my country at this time but I checked on localbitcoins and a few traders are accepting bank deposit at any local branch where I'm living. So I guess I would not have a problem with that. But before opening a account for that, I guess I will double check with the bank to be sure that they are OK with that.
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:14:54 AM

Do you mean trading at localbitcoins? If so, if bitcoin keep climbing, then yes.

TuxRider01 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

Do you mean trading at localbitcoins? If so, if bitcoin keep climbing, then yes.

I mean selling bitcoin at a profit on the platform and maybe other kind of trade. I don't have checked what is possible but I could also be interested to buy at a profit and maybe trading alt coins. I will check that more in details this week.  
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

I mean selling bitcoin at a profit on the platform and maybe other kind of trade. I don't have checked what is possible but I could also be interested to buy at a profit and maybe trading alt coins. I will check that more in details this week.  
So basically making an living based on bitcoin and altcoin trading. Well it's possible, but you have to be good at trading. But you wouldn't be able to this unless you have large enough capital and can afford to lose some at the beginning.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:51:56 AM

Yes, you can. I was full time localbitcoiner at some point but then I was called at police and tax offices to answer questions about AML, all transactions, etc. At one point it stopped worth it.

The conclusion is - check your local laws about AML before start.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █