Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you draw on a line of credit to buy altcoins?  (Read 159 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:50:14 PM

I have a line of credit through my bank, 250k. The interest is 6%, settled monthly.  I've been considering drawing 100k to purchase more altcoins.  Bad idea or potentially genius?

Currently have 25k in the market with a 31k profit, timeline about 45 days. I put another 25k in yesterday.

And what coins would you buy?

The number one rule of making investments is don’t put the sum of money that you can not afford to lose. Maybe your project will be successful but I think this is too risky plan as for me. This is my opinion.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

This depends on if you can afford to loose invested money or not. Cryptocurrencies market is risky and you can loose your money even you are a good trader.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:55:06 PM

I have a line of credit through my bank, 250k. The interest is 6%, settled monthly.  I've been considering drawing 100k to purchase more altcoins.  Bad idea or potentially genius?

Currently have 25k in the market with a 31k profit, timeline about 45 days. I put another 25k in yesterday.

You should never invest credit money in the crypto currency or other types of investment even if the low interest rate. You need to invest only the amount that you are not afraid to lose.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:04 PM

Man youre good! Youre enjoying the benefits of being a trader. Heres my advice. Hold your horses first. Dont be so excited. 100k is a big amount of money. I know that youre already knew the risks of being in trade industry. You must buy the coins that you can afford to lose. Regarding to your question that if what coins to buy, I think you need to gain more knowledge when it comes on picking the right investment. You should take time to read articles and dig a lil bit more research. My method on trading is im buying the coins that a lot of traders is buying also. Like going in the flow of panic buying. Goodluck!
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:08:10 PM

No,my opinion i can only invest.i can't afford such risk
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: