Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether-delta was hacked!!  (Read 573 times)
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

When will it be ok? My eth is in the ed wallet? may i transfer them out at this time? so upset.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:52:56 AM

Who have such problem? I cannot withdrawal nothing
just the network is overloaded because of the new game on the ETX platform from which the load is increased and does not work consistently
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:21 AM

Here is a useful post on the subject stickied to the top of /r/ethtrader. It includes info on how to get your coins out of ED without having to go to the compromised website:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7l5yi7/warning_etherdelta_dns_system_has_been/
Its a good article but this article not included information about withdrawing ether because of that i lost some ether for gas price while withdrawing ether need to select withdraw option  not withdraw token . Hope it will help some one else here .
Thanks for the information even i was trying to withdraw my ether from etherdelta which was very small amount each time it was taking gas transaction fees for failed transaction while checking in etherscan . You both saved my day and hard earned money.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

I noticed that when Metamask warned me. Etherdelta hacked and there are rumors that millons of tokens are stolen.
This is very interesting cause EtherDelta was a decentralized exchange. They do not give warranty on their users agreement so i hope its not true.
Valentina N (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:58:29 AM

Hello everyone, today I can already open on etherdelta? Or is it better to wait and not rush to use it? There is not much money on the stock exchange, but I do not want to lose them.
I think better wait for latest news from official Etherdelta team. I hope they do all best to resolve this problem!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:06:37 AM

As long as you didnt make any transactions and lost money your ok.

I read an article a few hours ago explaining a few things that happened. Feel free to read too.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/etherdelta-suspends-service/

thank you I was not using it at the time, so hopefully safe. Smiley
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

Very unpleasant situation with Etherdelta. How did the security service allow the breaking of the DNS server Huh I hope in the near future to solve this problem, all my tokens are hanging.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:39 AM

Looks like it is hacked for real,they already give instructions not to transact today if you did transact your funds will be forever gone.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

I thought that DEX couldn't be hacked. It's very pity that there is no safe places to trade at the market. Every now and then we have hacks and so on. People just lose their money!

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476

homt.net

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:53:45 AM

Finally i recovered all my funds using myetherwallet thanks to myetherwallet to keeping that option to withdraw fund etherdelta making every time investor panic they should more concern about security otherwise there is lots of exchanges are coming which will vanish etherdelta for sure .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
smooky90

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

Many people now that have funds on etherdelta was afraid and panic,I dont know why ED exchange hacked by other scammers and making past few days planned to hit all eth and tokens like me that can import my privatekey,hopefully this issues gone and not back
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

In my opinion, Developers of etherdelta have to restart their website with 2FA (google authenticator) security feature to verify any transaction as millions of dollars of investors are holding in the system and etherdelta have the responsibility of security of their funds.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

What connection does Etherdelta have with etherscan and myetherwallet?

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

OP can you remove that question mark from topic name and update first post with correct information because etherdelta was hacked so this is not a question any more.
Give warning to others  Wink
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

Many people now that have funds on etherdelta was afraid and panic,I dont know why ED exchange hacked by other scammers and making past few days planned to hit all eth and tokens like me that can import my privatekey,hopefully this issues gone and not back
I used my private key from ED and used mew to transfer all my funds from ED but the problem is my token did'nt get in to my account. What was the problem? Does the ethereum blockchain is congested? Can someone help if it is. Now I'm waiting to received the tokens I transfered.
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:20 AM

Hi all, are there still problems with Etherdelta? There is no updates form twitter accaunt. Last update was 14 hours ago.
Hope all will be ok. Some my ETH stuck there.
Good Luck to all Eherdelta wallet holders.
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

Yes, they've been hacked since last night and lost of people have lost all their coins.
It's not safe to store coins on exchanges anymore.

Exchanges have been the target of Hackers nowadays.
so is better to be your own bank. 
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

I used my private key from ED and used mew to transfer all my funds from ED but the problem is my token did'nt get in to my account. What was the problem? Does the ethereum blockchain is congested? Can someone help if it is. Now I'm waiting to received the tokens I transfered.
Is it so hard to read?
Someone said in second post that someone hacked exchange, it is written on their site that they are hacked and you are asking what is the problem  Roll Eyes

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

If you don't provide the address to which you have tried to make the transfer or transaction id which was supposed to do that, there is not way to help you.

Anyway, as far as I understand this was DNS attack. Consequently, only website/front end interface was hijacked to get people funds and tokens from. Original EtherDelta Contract is still up and running on the blockchain. As a result, if you had ETH or Tokens on EtherDelta contract and have not used it recently, you have nothing to worry about. You can still use etherscan to check your balance and interact with the Contract via MEW to get out all your tokens and ETH. I believe that no private keys were compromised, if you used Metamask. Just remember that network is congested again, so you need to use higher gas price if you want to get your funds.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

Yes, they've been hacked since last night and lost of people have lost all their coins.
It's not safe to store coins on exchanges anymore.

Exchanges have been the target of Hackers nowadays.
so is better to be your own bank. 
That is true, it seems the binnance was also attacted a few hours ago, I can not sign in with my app, but  a few hours later, it was fixed, I think the new exchanges should pay more attention to the safety.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: