Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Are Selling Hash Rate to Non-Chinese Speakers Now! (Updated on 25 July 2013)  (Read 1830 times)
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 10:07:33 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 03:37:41 PM by ASICME.COM

(The Following Info is From Our Official Website (asicme.com), You Can Click Here to Check More Details.)

ASICME Computing Power Leasing Service for Non-Chinese Speakers(Chinese Speakers please check here.)

Do not know ASICME? Here is a report about us http://www.techinasia.com/depth-bitcoin-hands-chinas-average-zhou/

(Limited Supply)

I. Start gaining benefits From 25th August!
II. Limited Supply, first come, first serve!
No need to buy mining equipments or bear the risk of machine damages!

Price: 1GHash/yr (from 25 August 2013) = US$ 138.00 or BTC1.6

Pay with US Dollars: Coming Soon
Pay with BTC: 1GsKdWqAZhvAaY7EtFX4vkk8d7PLBBnn7f

*Note: For non-Chinese speakers, we accept BTC payment only now (we will also accept US Dollars in the future and always accept RMB for Chinese speakers). The purchasing process with BTC is as follows:

1. Before you pay, please email the following information to globalsales@asicme.com (English) or avalon@asicme.com (Chinese):
      a. Your BTC payment address;
      b. Photos and scanning copy of your identity information. One of the following is required:
          1) photo or scanning copy of both sides of your identity card;
          2) photo or scanning copy of your passport;
          3) photo or scanning copy of your driver license;
      c. The amount of computing power you want to lease;
      d. Your telephone number.

2. Calculate the total amount BTC according to the computing power you want to lease, and pay by BTC with the address you mentioned in your email.
     (this is very important to make sure that nobody can personate you, becasue anyone can see the transaction information in blockchain)

To ensure the accuracy of the data, please do not send repeatedly. After confirmation, we will reply your email. Due to the shortage of labors, the response to your email may be 1-2 days delayed. Thank you for your patience.

We will pay the earnings of the computing power you ordered from August 25, 2013 and for 1 year.

For example: If you are intend to lease the 3G/S computing power for one year, please pay 4.8 BTC to our BTC address for Leasing Service, then send the photos / scanning copy of your authentic identity card and above-mentioned information to globalsales@asicme.com (English) or avalon@asicme.com (Chinese).

(Please carefully read and make sure that you agree to the Terms of the Computing Power Leasing Service belo. Once starting to use the services provided by ASICME, you are perceived as fully acknowledge and agree to all the contents of the service terms.)

Terms of the Computing Power Leasing Service (For the serivce from 25 August 2013) >>

updated at 21:30 (Beijing Time), 25 July 2013

We are sorry about that we need your id information. But you know in China, we always chance some policy risk. There is no legal definition for Bitcoin in China, so we need your ID to prove that you are over 18 and can do your decisions yourself to avoid the risk.

We are liberal, and hate the regulation and the bullshit identity information. But if you cannot provide this kind of information, we cannot do our business here.

Sorry again, but we have no choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wayno

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:08:06 AM

this is a scam, you dont need all that id for this.

delete this post@!

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
ElitePork
Donator

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:06:58 PM

I don't see the need to provide ID for renting hashing power. It's more like you need to provide us with your ID...
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 01:28:07 PM

this is a scam, you dont need all that id for this.

delete this post@!

We are sorry about that. But you know in China, we always chance some policy risk. There is no legal definition for Bitcoin in China, so we need your ID to prove that you are over 18 and can do your decisions yourself to avoid the risk.

We are liberal, and hate the regulation and the bullshit identity information. But if you cannot provide this kind of information, we cannot do our business here.

ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 01:32:34 PM

I don't see the need to provide ID for renting hashing power. It's more like you need to provide us with your ID...

We are sorry about that. But you know in China, we always chance some policy risk. There is no legal definition for Bitcoin in China, so we need your ID to prove that you are over 18 and can do your decisions yourself to avoid the risk.

Yecchi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:15:21 PM

Sending identity theives your money upfront to save them the effort of stealing it. What a novel concept.
miningatnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:20:12 PM

Yea.... need ID huh.
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:34:45 PM

Umm... This is one of the creators of Renren (alexa #132). I highly doubt he is the one who needs to provide ID.
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:13:30 PM

Umm... This is one of the creators of Renren (alexa #132). I highly doubt he is the one who needs to provide ID.

Are you sure about that?

From your link:
Founder(s)   Wang Xing, Wang Huiwen, Lai Binqiang

From ASICME's website:
Yaorui Yang(Sanya / Lhasa)
initiator,
co-founder of renren.com (“Chinese facebook”),
founder of the ASICME.COM,
owns a surfing club, and a inn in Tibet.

Names don't match bruh.
dree12
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:15:03 PM

Are you sure about that?

From your link:

From ASICME's website:
initiator,

Names don't match bruh.

Bolded.
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:46:56 PM

Are you sure about that?

From your link:

From ASICME's website:
initiator,

Names don't match bruh.

Bolded.

So, if I made a website and claimed to be the co-founder of Facebook, I automatically become the co-founder of Facebook?
How's about some verifiable 3rd party proof?
dree12
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:58:21 PM

Are you sure about that?

From your link:

From ASICME's website:
initiator,

Names don't match bruh.

Bolded.

So, if I made a website and claimed to be the co-founder of Facebook, I automatically become the co-founder of Facebook?

Singapore-based Tech in Asia: http://www.techinasia.com/depth-bitcoin-hands-chinas-average-zhou/
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:32:59 AM

Yea.... need ID huh.

Sorry again, with BTC we have no choice. But we are working on some other choices like Aliexpress.com, with which you can directly pay with dollars and we cannot get your ID information.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:34:46 AM

Sorry again, with BTC we have no choice. But we are working on some other choices like Aliexpress.com in two days, with which you can directly pay with dollars and we cannot get your ID information with this methods.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:44:39 AM

Are you sure about that?

From your link:

From ASICME's website:
initiator,

Names don't match bruh.

Your information is from Wikipedia, and the co-founders of renren.com (the former name is xiaonei.com) are more than 3. This is Yaorui Yang's (杨曜睿in Chinese) Weibo (Chinese Twitter), Weibo verified some people's identity. The verification of Yaorui is "殊途同归创始人,校内网共同创始人" which means "founder of MeetEnd, and co-founder of xiaonei.com" you can see the Chinese Characters "校内网" from the Wikipedia page, if you do not speak Chinese.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:46:25 AM

Are you sure about that?

From your link:

From ASICME's website:
initiator,

Names don't match bruh.

Bolded.

Your information is from Wikipedia, and the co-founders of renren.com (the former name is xiaonei.com) are more than 3. This is Yaorui Yang's (杨曜睿in Chinese) Weibo (Chinese Twitter), Weibo verified some people's identity. The verification of Yaorui is "殊途同归创始人,校内网共同创始人" which means "founder of MeetEnd, and co-founder of xiaonei.com" you can see the Chinese Characters "校内网" (xiaonei.com) from the Wikipedia page, if you do not speak Chinese.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:47:25 AM

Are you sure about that?

From your link:

From ASICME's website:
initiator,

Names don't match bruh.

Bolded.

Your information is from Wikipedia, and the co-founders of renren.com (the former name is xiaonei.com) are more than 3. This is Yaorui Yang's (杨曜睿in Chinese) Weibo (Chinese Twitter), Weibo verified some people's identity. The verification of Yaorui is "殊途同归创始人,校内网共同创始人" which means "founder of MeetEnd, and co-founder of xiaonei.com" you can see the Chinese Characters "校内网" (xiaonei.com) from the Wikipedia page, if you do not speak Chinese.
n4ru

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 09:59:08 AM

If I wouldn't pay $138/GH for hardware, why would I pay $138/GH for hardware a year?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:48:07 PM

i'm sorry but you are in no way allowed to ask and keep private and personal data from people.
u need to find some other way of verification
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:36:01 AM

If I wouldn't pay $138/GH for hardware, why would I pay $138/GH for hardware a year?

Because any hardware you buy for $138 now will be 100% worthless in 12 months and you have to pay shipping and electricity. Unless you are interested in tinkering with the hardware and the offering here is not a scam it's a better deal then buying hardware.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: