Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discounted Shared Web Hosting  (Read 532 times)
rileycraigdev (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:18:49 AM

Easyhosting.store

We are offering easy, cheap and reliable web hosting for Bitcoins and some altcoins (contact us).

Here are our plans only for bitcointalk users:

Small - $1.87/mo:
10 GB storage
125 GB transfer
5 E-mail accounts
35 Subdomains
3 FTP accounts
6 MySQL databases

Large (Limited time) - $5.99/mo:
500 GB storage
1000 GB transfer
15 E-mail accounts
UNLIMITED subdomains
6 FTP accounts
12 MySQL databases

Contact us for setup:
bitcoin@easyhosting.store
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:39 AM

I checked out your website but was only able to find a single plan going at $0.97 a month. It also does not state anything about the server configuration or what services are included in the offer such as PHP versions or such. I only see the information about how much bandwidth is provided and how much storage is available for the plan. Neither of the plans that you mention in this thread show up in there. What control panel do you use for the shared hosting? I don't see that mentioned anywhere on either source. What is the back end of this service? Are you a reseller of a bigger host, do you have your own servers in the cloud, etc.? There isn't enough information to infer reliability from your offers. With the way you present this, you won't be getting much attention.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
hardcore

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

You should fix this op, the user above me is right, goodluck with sales tho

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

I am not jugging anything here but your domain is just few months old and seems like you are just reselling smileserve ( again not being a hater for that, everyone resell ) but its quit hard to trust with your data on new born guy in the hosting industry, i would pass.

rileycraigdev (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Sorry for any confusion. I don't own the company, I was posting it for another person.
rileycraigdev (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

They will offer free hosting trial for 2 months if desired
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Sorry for any confusion. I don't own the company, I was posting it for another person.
So how would you grantee the continuous of his\her services ? trusted needed here .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: