Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-EQTY Bonds] Buy 100% secured bonds and earn interest immediately!  (Read 952 times)
xaviarlol (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:32:59 AM

BTC-EQTY ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuQ3xQRnpXqEdG5yMHZCaVkydWM5V1pzZld6WmtZa2c#gid=0 ) is selling 30, 60 and 90 day bonds to investors. All bonds are 100% backed by BTC-EQTY's assets, and will always be paid in full.

How it works:
Think of it like a secured loan, but you're the bank. You can either buy 30, 60, or 120 day bond(s). When you buy the bond(s), you will automatically be paid out your interest immediately and up front! That's right, you will receive your interest right away without having to wait for the bond to complete its duration. Upon expiry of the bond's duration, you will automatically receive 100% of the money you paid for the bond. It is 100% risk free and you will always receive your entire investment + interest.

Each bond costs 5 BTC. Here are the interest rates: Base APR rate: 21.9%
Receive the following amount of interest as soon as you buy the bond.
30 day = 0.09 BTC per bond
60 day = 0.18 BTC per bond + 0.00246575 bonus
90 day = 0.27 BTC per bond + 0.00863014 bonus
120 day = 0.36 BTC per bond + 0.01808219 bonus

When the bond duration expires, the bond will be bought back immediately, releasing your initial investment back to you. Your funds are secured by BTC-EQTY, so you will always be paid out your entire investment. So if you want a safe and guaranteed return on your investment, this is for you.

Upon purchasing a bond, you will be asked to provide a wallet address where your interest and bond buy-back funds are to go. Please ensure this is 100% correct, as lost payments to invalid wallets cannot be reimbursed.

There are a total of 15 units of bonds available for purchase. Future bond releases will happen after 30 days, when some of the current bonds expire.

Can I sell my bonds to other people?
Yes, but because the bond periods are relatively short periods of time, most people won't need or want to. If you really want to sell a bond to someone (someone may be willing to pay a premium as they are limited) you can, but there is a 5% transfer fee that is deducted from the bond-buy back to cover the administrative tasks of changing the bond registration details.

Can I sell out of the loan/bond prematurely before the bond period matures?
No, bonds are completely fixed upon their respective durations.

Can I lose any money?
Your loan is secured by BTC-EQTY, a fund that has more than enough assets to cover bond payments. Your bond will always be bought back at the issued price of 5 BTC.

Why are you giving free money away?
Our investment fund invests in activities that generate us revenue from higher-risk investments.

Is there a catch?
There are no downsides to the bond holder. You WILL earn your interest immediately, and get your loan/bond payed back after the duration ends.

To buy bonds, PM me immediately with the number and duration of the bond. There will be only 15 bonds on issue this month and I expect them to sell out very quickly.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:45:07 AM

Roll Eyes jokes dont stop ...
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316