Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Hedge funds?  (Read 87 times)
ID_Money (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

Hello Bitcointalk community!

What do you guys know about verified crypto-hedge funds? Im looking for all I can possibly find. Is there a site where I can find this info?
Thanks!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:25:25 AM

What do you guys know about verified crypto-hedge funds? Im looking for all I can possibly find. Is there a site where I can find this info?
Thanks!
In the real world, hedge funds are those private investment companies that act as money managers and they have a pool of funds meaning money comes from different investors and they (private investment company) invest on a stock and in return the private investment company will get a % from the earnings. In crypto world, this will most likely end up as a scam even if they identify who is behind the company. I have seen sob stories in Facebook where they invested BTC and in return they expect 10% profits but after a few months of paying, the money manager runs away with the BTC.
ID_Money (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Thanks!
In the real world, hedge funds are those private investment companies that act as money managers and they have a pool of funds meaning money comes from different investors and they (private investment company) invest on a stock and in return the private investment company will get a % from the earnings. In crypto world, this will most likely end up as a scam even if they identify who is behind the company. I have seen sob stories in Facebook where they invested BTC and in return they expect 10% profits but after a few months of paying, the money manager runs away with the BTC.
Thank you for your answer! But I still need a list of crypto funds! haha

Gonna reward someone who can help me out with this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: