Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][PPLNS] New PPLNS Pool Stable Friendly + Monthly Giveaways LTC123.NET  (Read 1833 times)
dcwsco (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

DigiCrypto.Net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 11:07:41 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 01:43:03 PM by dcwsco

Good Day Everyone.

This post is to announce the opening of a new Stratum only PPLNS Litecoin mining pool called www.ltc123.net. My aim is to provide a simple, stable mining platform for litecoin miners big and small.

ltc123.net runs on an enterprise platform with redundancy built in and stability in mind so that miners do not have to worry about lost earnings and miners sitting around absent. To this end please see some highlights below.

• Idle Miner Notifications.
    Redundant Power - All servers run dual power with UPS backup.
    Redundant Data - All data on RAID arrays with hot spares.
    Databases backed up throughout the day.
    Daily backups stored offsite for disaster recovery purposes.
    Changes to the environment are tested, tested again and broadcast to users well in advance.

I will also be running a monthly competition for miners to show appreciation and to give something back to the pools community. Details of each months competition can be seen on the pools site. The first competition in August will include the pool giving out 100LTC. As the pool grows and becomes more successful the prizes will increase to reflect this.

1% fee during the first few weeks. Fee will increase to 2% after this time. Depending on the pools success and donations etc I would like to see this fee come down. Auto payout max has been set to 60LTC to start with as I believe trust is earned and not guaranteed. It is your money so please withdraw often. As the pool ages and you come to trust it more then I will increase this rate to allow you to withdraw at longer intervals.

I'm open to comments and criticism of the pool, contact details are on the website so please get in touch and please give us a go. I love litecoin, I believe in it and I built this pool to become more involved and at the same time take care of the pools miners. So please feel free to try it out.

https://www.ltc123.net

Thanks and Happy Hashing!

DigiCrypto.Net Mining Pool - Built for 24/7 Mining!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: