Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PascalCoin... what do you think?  (Read 108 times)
dissident (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

Here's a recent video summarizing why I've always thought this was excellent technology and am curious what others think. When you only need to download the last 100 blocks of data to secure the network because the transactions are separate from the blockchain, I ask myself why this is not more popular?  Does anyone know of any other crypto currencies that offer this? Is it really necessary? Does it bring anything good to the table? The biggest hassle is probably that users need to go and get their own PASA, which is the accounts you use to store the coin. You get them from mining, and they are sold by miners or other users themselves, they aren't automatically provided just by downloading a wallet. I'd imagine that sticking point makes it inconvenient for a novice user, but let's be serious here if you can change your own oil or open and verify a poloniex account you can figure out how to get a PASA account for a couple of dollars and add it to your wallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=00&v=QYbXMLjm1ZE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: