Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Swing Trading Strategies?  (Read 167 times)
j15marti (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:12:24 AM

Hi,

I’m trying my hand at swing trading cryptocurrencies. The volatility in the crypto markets seems perfectly poised for swing trading.

Would anyone like to share some successful strategies? Looking at ratios of cryptocurrencies or price in relationship to the dollar or euro? How often do you trade? Huh

I’m trading on Kraken. What do you think about Kraken as an exchange (esp the rates)?

Any other advice?

(I can afford to lose the money I’m playing with. And I can login 1-2x/day to make trades)

Thanks!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

To do altcoin swing trading indeed much better trade with paired with USDT or other fiat currency so we only analysis one cryptocurrency that we trade it. And to do it just choose coin that has good fundamental and has working product, just like POWR, OMG, WALTON, DASH.
j15marti (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

Thank you!!
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:01:34 AM

Hi,

I’m trying my hand at swing trading cryptocurrencies. The volatility in the crypto markets seems perfectly poised for swing trading.

Would anyone like to share some successful strategies? Looking at ratios of cryptocurrencies or price in relationship to the dollar or euro? How often do you trade? Huh

I’m trading on Kraken. What do you think about Kraken as an exchange (esp the rates)?

Any other advice?

(I can afford to lose the money I’m playing with. And I can login 1-2x/day to make trades)

Thanks!!

99% of my trades are coin-to-coin and it's much more profitable than coin-to-dollar.

About frequency - 1-2x/day logins is risky. If you can't login more often, then at least put a portfolio/price monitoring app at your phone. I'm following the market almost all the time I'm awake.

About exchanges - for some pairs I prefer smaller ones like Hitbtc and Cryptopia where you can have more 'control' over the order books.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:46:57 AM

I also prefer swing trading than day trading because i dont have many time to analysis the chart in the front of PC. My strategy for swing trading is learn first fundamental each coin and then after i find  good coin that has strong in fundamental like the aim of project is interesting and the project consist of professional team, i will buy that coin then just hold afew month.

Ruz05

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:18:13 PM

Understanding Swing Trading Strategy In Trading AnalisaToday - Swing Trading is a type of strategy used to make a profit from stock within 1-4 days.
The swing trading opportunity here will be the opening of long positions near the support level and open the short positions near the resistance level.
The Forex Swing Trading strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicators (s) and Templates. The essence of this forex strategy is to change the historical data of accumulation and trade signals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: