Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:28:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC Nvidia Mining OS FORK v PXA-1.9.6.1 ( UPDATED 1.10.2018 )  (Read 3717 times)
Drenaj

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

It's not connecting??? Says it failed. So that's not for me sorry check your config and I don't mine in flypool either and about suprnova if u see it fails to connect so it is disabled but there's an error in config somewhere that it's disconnecting every 2 hours

Now did you update from an older version??? Or did you full image etch??

updated several hours ago with auto-update YES and STABLE version selected. Just checked 8coins and replaced the $coin == ZEC part, trying again atm. Maybe after the update config got messed up. I'll try to re-flash the OS if the problem repeats.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:07:24 AM

any hero member can confirm this is legit?
I will vouch for poisonxa and his fork of nvOC again I had some issues that he was willing to team viewer into my rig and fix and not only is this just about un heard of in crypto land without someone wanting to charge you but he took the time out on Christmas to do it I would of waited but he said no problem lets fix it I also turned the donation on to help return the favor now if I could get rid of my amd rigs and switch them to nvidia I would put this os on all my rigs also I don't think fullzero and the other guys on the original nvOC would put his fork on the nvOC website for download if there was a problem
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:44:45 AM

i like this

Bitrated user: mikespax.
themacks

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

I'm only new to nvOC but I am liking it very much.  PoisenXA stayed up late last night to help me with a particular issue, he didn't have to.  My issue is now sorted thanks Poisenxa.   Smiley
OmegaTitan

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

This has been the best mining experience I've had since I've been mining. I have one 1080 TI and two 1070's and they do really great with this Linux build which I wasn't too familiar with. Id like to say thank to PXA and any of the other contributing devs. I'm having a very small issue! I want to reboot my rig remotely from my Windows computer using putty. How do I go about doing this? Your help will be much appreciated!
Drenaj

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

Here is your code that breaks my system;

TEMPHORD(){ HCD='/home/m1/Miners/zec/v3_4/ewbf';
pkill -f miner;
sudo cp '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libOpenCL.so.1' '/usr/local/cuda/lib64/libOpenCL.so.1';
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-9.0;
sudo ldconfig /usr/local/cuda/;
screen -dmSL miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee 0 --pec --server zec.suprnova.cc --user poisonxa.Beast6 --pass x --port 142;
sleep 90;
pkill -f miner;
bash....

This is inside resources file.
pipracer

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:14 PM

This has been the best mining experience I've had since I've been mining. I have one 1080 TI and two 1070's and they do really great with this Linux build which I wasn't too familiar with. Id like to say thank to PXA and any of the other contributing devs. I'm having a very small issue! I want to reboot my rig remotely from my Windows computer using putty. How do I go about doing this? Your help will be much appreciated!

Download teamviewer 13 and log into your rig from your windows computer. You will have the whole OS to run remotely.

Bill
poisonxa (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:14:34 PM

Here is your code that breaks my system;

TEMPHORD(){ HCD='/home/m1/Miners/zec/v3_4/ewbf';
pkill -f miner;
sudo cp '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libOpenCL.so.1' '/usr/local/cuda/lib64/libOpenCL.so.1';
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-9.0;
sudo ldconfig /usr/local/cuda/;
screen -dmSL miner $HCD --eexit 3 --fee 0 --pec --server zec.suprnova.cc --user poisonxa.Beast6 --pass x --port 142;
sleep 90;
pkill -f miner;
bash....

This is inside resources file.
Yea your going to need to reimage that code came out corrupted on the new image it's not formatted like that nor leading to that port regardless like I said I have nothing to hide

themacks

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:25:51 PM

I use

sudo reboot
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

Congrats poisonxa on your fork release.

But I see your fork is mostly based on nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release by me, Stubo and Leenoox and not a fork of 19-1.4.

All I see is our codes with some changes that are all available in my GitHub repo HERE

I'm happy you like our work and using it but not mentioning that your code is based on nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release in OP is not the right way to do it.

Hope you like our next releases and use them too.

poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:05:12 PM

Congrats poisonxa on your fork release.

But I see your fork is mostly based on nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release by me, Stubo and Leenoox and not a fork of 19-1.4.

All I see is our codes with some changes that are all available in my GitHub repo HERE

I'm happy you like our work and using it but not mentioning that your code is based on nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release in OP is not the right way to do it.

Hope you like our next releases and use them too.

It's actually based on 1.3 with burrowed codes from 2.0 not all of it is 2.0 I started merging and gave up but I did give references to all of you guys and great job with 2.0 just I don't think I can merge atm but there is references to you guys on the op it's in the middle in bold

FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

Just letting you that I burned the latest release and my rig been running solid since just one thing not that's it's a big deal the WTM profit swicher is working but under my telegram notices it reports it as not running
car1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

For some reason I cannot download large file from google, is there a bitTorrnet seed?
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

Just letting you that I burned the latest release and my rig been running solid since just one thing not that's it's a big deal the WTM profit swicher is working but under my telegram notices it reports it as not running

Thanks for letting me know I'm on vacation currently until the 2nd once I get back alot will be fixed and there will be a whole lot of features added thanks for the support.

poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

For some reason I cannot download large file from google, is there a bitTorrnet seed?

Currently there is not but if you come over to discord channel I'll see if I can get someone to make one.

drumltd

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:47:53 PM

I've had the build running for a couple of days mining equihash quite nicely. However I've tried a few of the other Algos today, mostly on zpool for simplicity when testing, and all the ones that use the ccminer are failing, they restart the miner a couple of times, then restart the machine.

If I stop the miner, then run ccminer at the commandline with no arguments, it starts tring to mine lyra on the ccminer pool, which is what I expect for a quick test. It detects the card, then fails with "Illegal Operation"

My test machine is one of my desktop pcs, so it is a single 1060 3Gb card with 2 monitors plugged into it. (It's notreally setup as a miner, but it works fine with equihash, when I was testing)

Anybody any thoughts?
stef_stef

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:57:17 AM

Thumbs up to poisonxa for the built and the awesome "customer support" Tongue. Much more customization OS than the original nvOC. All the issues I had with nvOC are gone with this built. 
papilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

@poisonxa  how i can add sumokoin or other monero clone to cpu mining?
plusCPU="YES"

and second i have an idea about adding pool url to nvOC Miner Information Page , grep or awk read the pool + address from a list.txt and brind it to nvOC miner information page.

poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

plusCPU="YES"

and second i have an idea about adding pool url to nvOC Miner Information Page , grep or awk read the pool + address from a list.txt and brind it to nvOC miner information page.

visit our discord channel ill give you step by step guide on how to add coins and miners

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS AND AS PROMISED A NEW VERSION WITH ALOT OF CHANGES AND IMPROVMENTS

Version 1.9.5 is live now and you can either download to etch it or set your nvoc to auto update and stable versions ONLY update if you have a version 1.9.1 or higher!

papilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

plusCPU="YES"

visit our discord channel ill give you step by step guide on how to add coins and miners

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS AND AS PROMISED A NEW VERSION WITH ALOT OF CHANGES AND IMPROVMENTS

Version 1.9.5 is live now and you can either download to etch it or set your nvoc to auto update and stable versions ONLY update if you have a version 1.9.1 or higher!

happy new year.

downloading the new version.!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: