Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:42:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bicoin price  (Read 253 times)
Pinakdatta (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:41 AM

why bitcoin price is down and when stable in previous price
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

based on experience, one factor of a price of a coin will fall normally from the holder of the coin itself. the price will go up if many people buy the coins and vice versa.
it seems to me, at the end of this year happened at bitcoin price. many people who sell their bitcoin that cause the price is now down. but the bitcoin price alone will be stable in february 2018 in my speculation ..

chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

It has been going down, but not for much, it is at $17 thousand dollars right now, do you really think that this is a pretty low rate?

Came on, stop complaining, there is nothing wrong with a price over $17000, are you blind? or you are just dumb?

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

Bitcoin probably is gearing up for another run, This time It'll break $20000. Price can't go up indefinitely, It should retrace before continuing upward momentum.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:28 AM

Probably preparing for another historic run for Christmas day or New Years Eve to reached 20,000 USD its only natural that it goes down sometimes, because it's price is something which cannot be control because one people could definitely decide for the others regarding when they will buy or sell their bitcoin.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:58 AM

Based on the previous week as the CBOE bitcoin future contract were introduced the bitcoin price also goes down and cruising in a stable price. The same scenario happen this week as the CME bitcoin future contact were also released last Monday. It signals a stable price until next week probably, but after that I hope that the price will sky rocketed again. Other also said that the price is currently in its correction stage and preparing for the next higher level.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

if you're a long about this this industry, you might know about the bitcoin price. but first, bitcoin to be truth is not stable and i don't think when there's a time that make it stable because bitcoin price and state only depends on how it move to the economics or in the industry maybe if the price dropping low again i think there's some issue about the bitcoin or else the user and invest of the bitcoin will become bit compare to these past few days but i think the dropping price for me is a good. because next i think the price of bitcoin is rapidly increasing again
Maks123

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:28 AM

Demand and greed, here are two factors that raise the price, then lower it. Now bitcoins are like a sweetie, which everyone wants, but the price bites and there is a risk of loss.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

There are several reasons why the price of bitcoin is down. Simply people are cashing out this holidays. Then want to take profit and spend it this Christmas. Or people are moving funds to other investments like altcoins. You also need to understand that when there is a demand, the price goes up. Basic law of economics.

Most importantly, you need to hold and not to sell when the price is going down. That is the worst thing you gonna do. You just hold on it and wait till the price rebounded. Usually bitcoin has shown that it has the ability to recover from such pullback. You need some patience though and not panic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

One of the rising factor of bitcoin because bitcoin is increasingly popular, so the demand of bitcoin is getting more and more increases, so there is an increase of bitcoin price. Because according to the law of suply and demand when demand is high then bitcoin will rise and vice versa if supply is bigger than demand then bitcoin price will weaken / decrease.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:13:36 AM

bitcoin price is still stable more or less.
the difference is that "stability" in bitcoin doesn't mean price never changing at all or a small 0.1% change per day. instead stability in bitcoin is a move volatile version of a normal stability in other bigger markets.

i personally consider anything below 10% change as stable.

There is a FOMO brewing...
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:18:24 AM

Since BTC has risen 18 times this year, this is not a small figure. There will surely be a lot of people who think they earn enough profits and sell bitcoin. Of course, at the same time corresponds to the rise of most altcoin.

freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:19:36 AM

bitcoin price is still stable more or less.
the difference is that "stability" in bitcoin doesn't mean price never changing at all or a small 0.1% change per day. instead stability in bitcoin is a move volatile version of a normal stability in other bigger markets.

i personally consider anything below 10% change as stable.

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Any idea that Bitcoin has any kind of purpose is totally gone with this kind of volatility. And without purpose, the only thing left is for Bitcoin to be a tool of gamblers and speculators hoping the next fool will pay a higher price for Bitcoin. This only leads to one logical outcome - an eventual complete collapse.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

It can't be called stable as such because it very volatile, for the price to remain stable it requires a larger market cap, There will always be fluctuation but the rate of these fluctuations will improve it's a very good time to invest into bitcoin or alts for higher profits in the future.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:08:03 AM

Volatility is an inherent property of the crypto-currency market.
Do not be afraid of this. It is necessary to use it!
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

A fall within 25 percent is a common thing for bitcoin. I don't see any reason for panic.
At the current levels, there is a purchase to push the bitcoin price above $ 25,000.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

Bitcoin is trying to get more people to invest in it. There is a lot of coins that don't have what Bitcoin has so the price of it is increasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

I am projecting Bitcoin price to go above the $20,000 before the end of the year.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

It is normal in every market for the price of the market value to go up and down same way the price of the btc also goes down but it does not stay low like the other markets the market value of btc grows faster than any market situation and its value growth is very fast as compared to other markets and it doesn't need much time to recover the growth is so fast while comparing with the other forms of investment as you can see for yourself how the market has grown.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

I am projecting Bitcoin price to go above the $20,000 before the end of the year.

If it happens well and good it will be like Christmas gift for all the investors and bitcoin holders but usually these time of the year is not the best time of the year as in bitcoin history it has always lost its value during the end of each year but it gains the value back with new level next year so I feel that the history is going to repeat itself but the only hurdle now is the regulators and some greedy regime who are trying to make bitcoin illegal.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: