Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 11:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy altcoins or wait?  (Read 460 times)
Two4D

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:10:57 PM

Not right now, I think alts are pretty high and bitcoins are too low and likely people will eventually buy back bitcoins and sell off altcoins. You just missed your opportunity to buy alts a few days ago since this is likely the peak of all to them and bitcoins will come back up. As a result all alts will go down because people would like to have bitcoins than alts at that point.

Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

Depends on the altcoin. Don't buy something like DOGE or those shit other coins that some people just pump and dump. Best to keep just buying sure one like ETH, XMR or something like LTC. Some would look like good buys like that DOGE, since it has been pumping the past couple of days, but it is not really something that is legitimate.

Also, probably you should wait for the next bitcoin pump since it would drop the prices of alts and that is the best time to buy. A lot of alts are just extremely expensive already.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

i think is temporary, i see in coinmarketcup some altcoin decreased. But they will increas again, i think this time is a good for buy. I suggest for buy litecoin or monero because have potential in 2018 the price will reach $1000.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:24:05 PM

For me it is temporary it is a lucky day for those who have bought altcoins during those red days. It is started to rising already. Buy when falls down and wait again to rise the price, btc will increase again. So buy altcoins only when it will have the big chance to climb.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:48:13 PM

I think something very brave if you intend to buy altcoin at this time. I have not been able to predict whether the increase is temporary or not. to avoid losses we should wait until the end of the year before trying to trade in large numbers so we do not suffer huge losses.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

ETH is very underestimated with respect to bitcoin. If I had bitcoins, I would have gotten out of them in ETH.

rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

yes, this is a great time to buy altcoins, especially ethereum, it price has dropped so much now, we should buy as soon as possible, it is rising back again, aslo buying litecoin is great too, its price is quite low now, i will buy immediately if i were you.

engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:22 PM

For most of altcoins it is already late I think....
 But still out there strong coins will be rising...
 Lite,bnt,eth,mtl....
 And also I think we will se price correction for BTC before end of this year...

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:08:17 PM

today i have bought some ripple/xrp, nxt and ethereum classic/etc, i think in 2- 3 days its gonna pump again when btc trend is down..stay watch on your desktop
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

This is the best time to buy altcoin now. there are hundreds good coins in the market you can choose. Let focus on cheap coins with big marketcap such as Stellar, Paypie, ...  or good new tokens such as Playkey, H20, Paragon,..

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

Altcoins have grown very much over the past two days. Some showed an increase of 50-100 percent. I think that now is not the best time to buy such coins. You need to wait for the fall and then make a purchase at the bottom

Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:36:22 PM

Fluctuation in price always take place in just SECONDS, whenever a coin price comes down we should buy it before its price rise again.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

I think now it's a very good time to buy altcoins.
In the past months whenever Bitcoin price dropped, Altcoins dropped more. But now something different is happening. Bitcoin is falling, But altcoins are not falling. In my opinion it is a good sign for altcoins.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

When you make investment there is always a risk. So giving a definite answer for this question could be possibly negative. The only sure before doing investment now with Altcoins is after reading there information but after that does not mean the absolute outcome for our expectations result is the only thing occur.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

I think wait. However btc can recover any time. It has shown us that it can make 20% loose of gain in a day
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

oh this may be the great time for us to buy altcoins with cheap price, i suggest you should buy eth, ripple and IOTA, these altcoins are great to grow in the future because of their advantages and high rising speed. so we should buy and hold them for long term profit.

FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:32 PM

I think btc is going to recover soon, so wait up until that happens.

After it recovers buy altcoins Smiley Everything will be on sale.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

This could be a good period for it as most of the coins had their over 30% pullback and are at discount prices but i would still wait for a day or two and see will bitcoin stay over 11 and 10k support levels.But this is a good time for sure to buy small caps as they are the ones taking the hardest hit and can easily go x5 on a small investment that turns out to be a bust doesnt make a big deal
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

I watch coinmarketcap all the time and I think it is good time to buy some coins today. They will rise in a few days especially bitcoin. I sold it when the prize is high and now ı am gonna buy some for holding short term again. And then wait...
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:42:55 PM

There is gap between altcoins and bitcoin. bitcoin is trying to make bottoming pattern indicating the end of bull trend and altcoins have already started making some rise in the positive direction, and i have already bought and holded bitcoin, and litecoin in smaller quantity to test my gut feeling and my price action strategy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: