Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry  (Read 30582 times)
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

Hello dev.  I am is one of bounty program participant, but I have issue,  I can't download and instal neo wallet for windows in my PC. I use windows 7 in my PC, and also I try it again and again,  but I still can't creat the wallet.  For fix that issue what must I can do?  I want to get my token from bounty program. Xan you help me to hiw can I get the Neo wallet.?.
As I know you will send all bonty participant email before distribution of token,  right?
 Until now,  I did not see the email in my inbox.  Can you tell me when you distribution ?

Did you download it from here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases?

Bounty tokens will be distributed within 15 days after ICO. Make sure you provide your wallet address in time ("settings" at the top of the page once you login to bounty on our website)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I got into he bounty program but still didn't get my tokens. I also participated in the ico. got my tokens right away. This is something I'm hoping going to be huge.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

Do they have whitepaper?

Yea, they do, the links to their website and whitepaper are all available on the first page of this thread, zeepin chain is a really nice project if you ask me, since they have a solution to a real life problem, which is essential for any good project, perhaps you should go through it and see for yourself
ZeepinOfficial

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

I got into he bounty program but still didn't get my tokens. I also participated in the ico. got my tokens right away. This is something I'm hoping going to be huge.

Bounty tokens will be distributed within 7 working days. Please follow announcements in our telegram group: https://t.me/zeepin
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

I definitely will study question about Zeeoin Chain because after comparing I understood that it is similar to LuckyToken, what I participated. You have Facebook page, Bounty Campaign, Reddit and Twitter. I think it is the list of informative advantages that will help me to understand your system. Thanks!

I would hardly say they are similar, Zeepin is quite unique with the features of Zeepin dApps. Once you go through their social media outlets I bet you will see how unique Zeepin is
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Thanks I had 50Z

Hello mate, please how and where did you check your zeepin balance? I would really appreciate a direct link from you. Thanks

Hi, there is a Bounty-link on the Homepage of Zeepin: https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/
then click "get free ZPT" and fill in the form

i got some tokens for the Twitter Bounty, very nice:-)
Have to check now, if i need a neo-wallet or MEW, any idea?

OH. Thanks for the response. I think mew should work fine. It works for all erc20 tokens
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!

I have always been skeptical about airdrops, how does that help the team as airdrop basically means free distribution of tokens?

I would figure that those who receive an airdrop would sell their tokens right away, as if there is no real value to it since it has been given for free.

Perhaps I am missing an important factor that you could explain?  Huh

Airdrop can be really helpful for ICO looking to create a bigger community / userbase. If they want more followers, with airdrop it is easy to get more. People also are more likely to buy tokens that they already know. There is a name for it in psychology but I forgot

Ah I think I know what you mean, is it the endowment effect? People value assets they own more than asses they don't own, increasing the probability of additional token purchase after the airdrop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endowment_effect

Yes I read that before somewhere else! And I think you are mistaken about people selling their airdrop tokens right away. Only a small part does it. People learned that by holding tokens the value often increases.

I also joined Zeepin bounty (I think it is closed now) it was kind of similar to airdrop, You could easily earn tokens

Hmm yes that actually makes sense, it has been demonstrated quite often that holding coins & tokens is far more rewarding than day trading based on speculation

Thanks for the explanation, too bad I missed out on the bounty

I think you will be holding your zeepin coins?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

Nice to see that you guys have explained in the whitepaper where the funds from the token sale is going. Now i know what they will do with the funds. At least half of the funds is going to the development of the core features.  Shocked

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Nice to see that you guys have explained in the whitepaper where the funds from the token sale is going. Now i know what they will do with the funds. At least half of the funds is going to the development of the core features.  Shocked

Ya really good that they broke things down so well a lot of icos seem to be a blackhole for where the funds go. But it's good to see a large chunk dedicated to development especially considering the number of dapps that are a part of the platform some of them are going to be quite complex to get up and running like the copyright one I'm really interested to see how they manage it in the end
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

I definitely will study question about Zeeoin Chain because after comparing I understood that it is similar to LuckyToken, what I participated. You have Facebook page, Bounty Campaign, Reddit and Twitter. I think it is the list of informative advantages that will help me to understand your system. Thanks!

I would hardly say they are similar, Zeepin is quite unique with the features of Zeepin dApps. Once you go through their social media outlets I bet you will see how unique Zeepin is

He obviously haven't read the whitepaper. I don't think he even bothered to read the first post in this thread. Hell even the name of the thread is enough to understand that this project is nowhere near LuckyToken. The only thing they have in common is that they are both using blockchain...
This is probably just a waste of time as he is clearly not really interested in this project, but it's good that you pointed that out as other people might mistakenly think this is somehow similar to LuckyToken.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

Thanks I had 50Z

Hello mate, please how and where did you check your zeepin balance? I would really appreciate a direct link from you. Thanks

Hi, there is a Bounty-link on the Homepage of Zeepin: https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/

OH. Thanks for the response. I think mew should work fine. It works for all erc20 tokens

You are right, MEW is for ERC20 tokens but ZPT isn't based on the Ethereum blockchain so you can only use a NEO wallet address to receive ZPTs.
zeepaw

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

Thanks I had 50Z

You are right, MEW is for ERC20 tokens but ZPT isn't based on the Ethereum blockchain so you can only use a NEO wallet address to receive ZPTs.
what shoult I fill in the script hast at neo token 0.1.1
to add zeepin token
ZeepinOfficial

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Thanks I had 50Z

Mew will not work, this isn't erc20 token. Its NEP5 and you need a NEO wallet
ZeepinOfficial

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Thanks I had 50Z

what shoult I fill in the script hast at neo token 0.1.1
to add zeepin token

Participate in token sale - add new token - ac116d4b8d4ca55e6b6d4ecce2192039b51cccc5 - save
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Was just slightly too late for the ICO >_<

Not only you missed this ICO, lot of people missed it. ICO sold out in a in flash. Now just wait for ZPT to list at exchange and I buy it from there.
ZPT will be soon available at mainstream exchanges.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Was just slightly too late for the ICO >_<

Not only you missed this ICO, lot of people missed it. ICO sold out in a in flash. Now just wait for ZPT to list at exchange and I buy it from there.
ZPT will be soon available at mainstream exchanges.

It really sucks not getting into this earlier. However if you are a strong believer in the project and team we will get the chance at least on ED. watch out for it there or any other exchange announced. That is the beauty with crypto and great projects as well there will always be demand.

ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

zeepin chain uses innovation to disrupt one of the fastest industries in china, english and america.
each year, economic statistics show a booming trend of US $ 465.8 billion in China, US $ 620 billion in the United States and in Britain making $ 90 bilion.
not in denied again the creative industry into economic strength that should be calculated.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

Thanks I had 50Z

Yes. Its really useful information about wallet address. Lots people are confusing some time about address including me Wink to receive tokens or coins. I guess this info have to pin in telegram and twitter Zeepin channel.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

How does blockchain technology will help implement this project?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

People need to start actually taking the time to read more about ICO's and what composes them. dApps are what make zeepin different than those other generic coins and tokens, they've got some pretty extensive plans for a number of complex dApps, i've said it before but i really think the one for copyright verification is going to be a huge one if they can integrate it and market it correctly as it fills a huge gap in whats currently available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: