Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry  (Read 30582 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

You're right, the project helps provides support to innovators through crowd-funding, team formation, copyright protection etc, this is really a good place to be for creatives, Zeepin chain just created a massive epic place for creativity

Which service on the Zeepin Chain are you most impressed by? I honestly think all the different features are great and they interconnect with each other extremely well.

It will really help creators and creative industries by reducing the amount of programs/services they have to use to get their work done. This is efficient and very cost effective.

All services on Zeepin Chain are really cool, however the one i'm most impressed with is ZeePoof it's a blockchain-based technique that's able to provide conclusive proof of copyright existence without disclosing any of the copyright contents, which helps reduce the risk
of intellectual property violation.

That's like a bullet proof for creatives, the creative ecosystem is not making much money as expected due to the issues of copyright, Zeepin Chain is coming to help protect creatives from such and help them reap the fruits of there labour
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

The Zeepin team seems to be very promising and have relevant experience in the creative industry. The CEO Zhu Fei was former CEO of Arting365 and has a total experience of 15 years in the creative industry.

Not only Zhu Fei, but take a look at the rest of the team aswell.

They have massive experience within this industry.

Shenbi Xu also has worked for products such as Apple, Microsoft and Samsung.

The board has been filled with experience, I'm very excited to see this one progress.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

The Zeepin team seems to be very promising and have relevant experience in the creative industry. The CEO Zhu Fei was former CEO of Arting365 and has a total experience of 15 years in the creative industry.

The board has been filled with experience, I'm very excited to see this one progress.

Yeah me too, it's no coincidence they sold out their tokens before the due date.
 With lots of experience under their sleeves I'm sure looking forward to what the future holds for Zeepin Chain.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!

I have always been skeptical about airdrops, how does that help the team as airdrop basically means free distribution of tokens?

I would figure that those who receive an airdrop would sell their tokens right away, as if there is no real value to it since it has been given for free.

Perhaps I am missing an important factor that you could explain?  Huh

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
yarseli

Activity: 166
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

hello I joined the bounty program. And I have worked very hard. I look forward to seeing the project pass by. When will bounty payments be made. will you need kyc for payment

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  https://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
franzgu

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

Nice project. Looks legit  and worth investing.
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!

I have always been skeptical about airdrops, how does that help the team as airdrop basically means free distribution of tokens?

I would figure that those who receive an airdrop would sell their tokens right away, as if there is no real value to it since it has been given for free.

To receive bounty tokens, participants had to promote Zeepin in different ways (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, articles, blogs...). Its a good way to grow the community. Of course there is always a chance that everyone that received bounty tokens will sell, but its just an opportunity for people who really believe in the project to have a chance to buy ZPTs if they didn't get the chance to get them through ICO. We believe that building a stable community that will help the project grow is essential.
ZeepinOfficial

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

hello I joined the bounty program. And I have worked very hard. I look forward to seeing the project pass by. When will bounty payments be made. will you need kyc for payment
no need to pass KYC, all you need is login and find "settings" at the top of the page and put in your details (NEO wallet address to receive tokens) and you are set. Bounty tokens will be distributed within 10 days
yarseli

Activity: 166
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

no need to pass KYC, all you need is login and find "settings" at the top of the page and put in your details (NEO wallet address to receive tokens) and you are set. Bounty tokens will be distributed within 10 days

Thank you for the information you provided. I can use https://neotracker.io/wallet for my wallet. Otherwise I need to install neon

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  https://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
ZeepinOfficial

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Thank you for the information you provided. I can use https://neotracker.io/wallet for my wallet. Otherwise I need to install neon
NEO tracker is ok to use Wink
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

This experience that the team has will help create a better project! They know the problems that face the creative industry and they have thought of the solutions to solve them.

hdqm

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Thanks I had 50Z
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

You're right, the project helps provides support to innovators through crowd-funding, team formation, copyright protection etc, this is really a good place to be for creatives, Zeepin chain just created a massive epic place for creativity

Which service on the Zeepin Chain are you most impressed by? I honestly think all the different features are great and they interconnect with each other extremely well.

It will really help creators and creative industries by reducing the amount of programs/services they have to use to get their work done. This is efficient and very cost effective.

All services on Zeepin Chain are really cool, however the one i'm most impressed with is ZeePoof it's a blockchain-based technique that's able to provide conclusive proof of copyright existence without disclosing any of the copyright contents, which helps reduce the risk
of intellectual property violation.

Got to say the idea of being able to verify copyrights without actually having to reveal your own IP is a HUGEEEEEE boom, some, risking intellectual property is 90% of the compexity of copyrighting your own trademarks/products and plans. Digitizing that process and obfuscating it through blockchain is such a great example of what blockchain opens up to the world.
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

Zeepin spent a small bounty company on his website for which he charged the Zeepin coins directly in his personal account. I'm wondering how they will add these coins to the wallet and where should I indicate this wallet to NEO? Maybe someone knows?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Thanks I had 50Z

Hello mate, please how and where did you check your zeepin balance? I would really appreciate a direct link from you. Thanks
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

HI! Can I use https://neotracker.io/wallet to obtain a token bounty?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

This experience that the team has will help create a better project! They know the problems that face the creative industry and they have thought of the solutions to solve them.

Wow i didn't know that. I didn't think that they would have a very good quality team. I am expecting now a lot from this team this is not a ordinary team they have all the qualities they want. So they can perform better than the most of the Icos. Good luck !

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

Airdrop can be really helpful for ICO looking to create a bigger community / userbase. If they want more followers, with airdrop it is easy to get more. People also are more likely to buy tokens that they already know. There is a name for it in psychology but I forgot

jrelcess26

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

Do they have whitepaper?
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Tell me, what do bounty campaign participants do? How do we get our tokens? we did not specify a purse when registering on the site. How can we get coins now? The site says that the letter will come. When it will be?

What do you mean "we did not specify a purse when registering on the site."?
Sign in to your account -> Go to Setting page - and enter your NEO Wallet address, Email, Telegram etc.
Thank you very much for the help. I created a wallet here - neotracker. So it is possible? Or do I have to download a purse to get tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: