Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supreme Pumps!  (Read 209 times)
mbeser (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

Hi guys.

I found a new Telegram pump gruop named Supreme Pumps. They make pumps on cryptopia. After the reaching enough member, they will share 2 pump signals every week. I suggest you join there.

https://t.me/supremepumps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SupremeP

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Hello, I am glad to you mbeser, for opening this topic. I`ve just realized this topic. Let me give short information about Supreme Pumps.

I am one of two co-operators of this project. We worked hard and ethically correct, we have proofed ourselves with two very successful pumps, we saw the values higher then our expectations. You will not see any prepumps in selected coins.

BTCFirst pump was the coin WW(WayaWolfCoin); December 27, 2017:

Members of group:700

Target: 12x (%1200)

Price change: 11.1x (%1110) (0.00000071 to 0.00000788

BTCBTCSecond pump was the coin HAC(Hackspace); January 1, 2018:

Members of Group: 1300

Target: 30x

Price change: 35.2x (0.00000249 to 0.00008750)

Third pump will be announced and group will be at least 1700, do not miss. Follow us from t.me/supremepumps
Support and recommend us. Bigger group, stronger pumps. Good luck, you can text here if you have questions.

ajay214

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Hi SupremeP,

Can you please detail how this works.  I tried to follow the pump on MYB today, but I guess I didn't understand correctly.  Do we place a buy for that coin the minute you post it?  Then we set a sell price immediately after? 

Thanks for any help in understanding this.  I would love to be a part of it and have signed up to the telegram channel.  Will wait until I completely understand the process.  Sorry if I sound like a total noob on this.  I trade on Bittrex all the time, but never involved in a pump like this and want to make sure I have the moves and timing down.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

Hi SupremeP,

Can you please detail how this works.  I tried to follow the pump on MYB today, but I guess I didn't understand correctly.  Do we place a buy for that coin the minute you post it?  Then we set a sell price immediately after? 

Thanks for any help in understanding this.  I would love to be a part of it and have signed up to the telegram channel.  Will wait until I completely understand the process.  Sorry if I sound like a total noob on this.  I trade on Bittrex all the time, but never involved in a pump like this and want to make sure I have the moves and timing down.

As 'ethical' as SupremeP might be you can be damn sure he has a healthy amount of whatever coin he's going to pump ready to sell to the rest of the group during the pump. If you do manage to sell in time during the pump all you'll achieve is burning a lot of others. Most likely you'll end up getting burned yourself. I'd stick with trading on Bittrex if I were you.

burp...
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Hi guys.

I found a new Telegram pump gruop named Supreme Pumps. They make pumps on cryptopia. After the reaching enough member, they will share 2 pump signals every week. I suggest you join there.

https://t.me/supremepumps

I have joined the group and hope I will be able to see reliable signals that will guide my decision on crypto currency investment. If we should have realible information then the sky we be our limit. 
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Be careful about pumps - the cftc is cracking down:

https://cryptoinsider.21mil.com/cftc-offers-bounty-on-crypto-pump-dump-whistleblowers/

On February 15th, the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) issued an official directive warning customers to avoid cryptocurrency pump-and-dump schemes. More significantly, they are offering as much as 30% of the monetary sanctions recuperated from perpetrators as a direct result of whistleblower actions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
PumpAnalysis

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

Supreme pumps has done pretty well (>100% gain on last several pumps), but also prepumps the coin 50-100% before announcement.  I wouldn't recommend joining, but if you want to gamble you could do far worst.

Get the real stats on this or any other pump (over 300 tracked) at my website, http://pumpanalysis.com and join me on Telegram for advice and commentary, http://t.me/pump_analysis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: