Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BestRate.org - instant crypto-to-crypto exchange  (Read 431 times)
badalien (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 250

BestRate.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:08:19 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 06:26:03 AM by badalien

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Just used your service and it worked as advertised!  Nice selection of coins and I appreciated the chance to get a better rate by specifying the amount of coins I wanted.  Really nice!

Thanks!
Cyberfox

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

hey guys! I was trying to exchange LSK into ETH..I've faced with a problem I still didn't recieve eth to my wallet..who could help me solve this problem?
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

I'm wondering why you decided to avoid regestration for you users? Yiu know, we all get used to to do this and I have some starnge feelings abot that like it's not safe or something..maybe I' paranoic a bit  Grin Grin Grin
Futureblnr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

I just got the 2.96705288 BTC that I was owed from this morning's trade for 124 ETH.

Thank you for convinience Wink
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

I was searching the whole day for an perferct exchange platform for a newbie.. and I ran into this one the shapeshift and yo-bbit which is extramely pr-ing right now..So, after tryinhg I clearly can say that best rate is the most suitable for thos who is just beginning)) highly recomend!
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I'm wondering why you decided to avoid regestration for you users? Yiu know, we all get used to to do this and I have some starnge feelings abot that like it's not safe or something..maybe I' paranoic a bit  Grin Grin Grin

I think that it's even no need at such services ..Through the website  I can see that they have strong sponsors and a couple of my acquintances are using it. So, I think you don't need to worry)
Cyberfox

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

hey guys! I was trying to exchange LSK into ETH..I've faced with a problem I still didn't recieve eth to my wallet..who could help me solve this problem?

The problem has been solved! I just didn't noticed the transaction Grin
Bloody Mary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

Hi there! I've started to use your servise just recently but I got used so fast and really glad I found you, guys!
I have just only one suggesstion if it's possible..Couple day ago I invested in Reddcoin amd it would be great if you add this coin as well if it's possible
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

Hi there! I've started to use your servise just recently but I got used so fast and really glad I found you, guys!
I have just only one suggesstion if it's possible..Couple day ago I invested in Reddcoin amd it would be great if you add this coin as well if it's possible

oh, is it commom here?) I would like to see Qtum in the dashboard. thank you!
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

do you guys have deposit limit?
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

I have used it with more than 4 BTC some weeks ago and had a problem but when i started commenting relentlessly on reddit they sorted my querry fast and eventually i was paid
klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

I have used it with more than 4 BTC some weeks ago and had a problem but when i started commenting relentlessly on reddit they sorted my querry fast and eventually i was paid

True. I decided to switch over from shapeshift cause they really have inconvinient website in general
Futureblnr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Thank you, guys! for saving our time!)
I don't have to waste my time on comparing others sources I just use bestrate Cheesy
Cyberfox

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

I think that it's even no need at such services ..Through the website  I can see that they have strong sponsors and a couple of my acquintances are using it. So, I think you don't need to worry)

I consider that there are no reasons to worry cause the platform is powered by such reliable services as Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others with no additional charges.
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Thank you, guys! for saving our time!)
I don't have to waste my time on comparing others sources I just use bestrate Cheesy

Support. It takes like a millisecond to count it. Glad to find it
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Guys! Who has alrady tried it? Is it worth/safe? I wanna to make some exchange but first of all, I'm not good at all these operations in other services , and secondly, it's a new service , so I'm a bit afraid
Bloody Mary

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

Does the process require network fee? Ans if it does but the amount is too low to cover the fees, will the transaction fail?
Bloody Mary

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Does the process require network fee? Ans if it does but the amount is too low to cover the fees, will the transaction fail?

Each money sending process goes through a blockchain. The process requires a network fee. This is a commission a blockchain takes from the amount sent. This is why it is so important to include network fees in the amount you send and plan to get. If the amount is too low to cover the fees, the transaction will fail.
Cyberfox

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

Each money sending process goes through a blockchain. The process requires a network fee. This is a commission a blockchain takes from the amount sent. This is why it is so important to include network fees in the amount you send and plan to get. If the amount is too low to cover the fees, the transaction will fail.

Like 10th time I ensure that bestrate has really profitable and convinience conditionds for its users. Especially, when you need to exchange huge sum ..the charge fee is not unreal
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: