Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING: 9.75 BTC at almost 20% off @ $85/ea! (inactive)  (Read 1202 times)
cashmeoutplz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:12:26 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 12:49:01 AM by cashmeoutplz

--July 31st 8:30pm Update-- All Bitcoin sold.

--July 30th UPDATE!!--
Since the success of my first offer, I've decided to keep this thread going, and update it as often as I have deals like this available!

I have 9.7502 BTC at a market value of 105.60 equaling $1029.62 according to my MultiBit Wallet, and currently RISING in price.

I will sell for $825, that is almost 20% under market price. In other words, $175+ free money to you. Not to mention the possibility of bit coin rising in price, which it is currently doing. I only had $1000 a few hours ago. This breaks down to approx $85 per BTC. And you can keep the quarters! Please read the below note, and other posts of this thread to see payment options and other useful information. Feel free to PM me here, E-mail me@ coinpurse@hotmail.com - You may contact me through one of those to receive my phone number if necessary. I am discrete and will respect anonymity if you wish. Thanks for looking!

7:31pm EST - UPDATE!! Now reduced to $85ea BTC!! Changed above info to match update.

--July 25'ths transaction-- Bought locally by Forum User "AllDay" (Hope to see a review if you see this AllDay! Thanks!)

Hey guys, just as it says. Unfortunately I'm not having any luck on localbitcoins so I'm looking to expand my offer. I have 21 BTC at the moment @ approx $96 value. I'm willing to take a 15% cut at $83 per BTC. Pretty much paying you to take them.. Not counting any possible rise. If you purchased them all, this could add up to $300+ instant profit. I'm in the Knoxville, TN area, and also willing to exchange in person for cash, at a local public wifi area. Otherwise, I'll be accepting cash deposits to a specific bank, (if you have one in your area) and may consider Western Union on a per order basis. Also, feel free to make any offers guys.. Honestly could use the cash these days, not the bits!! Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jprice

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:23:39 PM

If only you was a couple weeks earlier. I was in knoxville looking for some, and localbitcoins is pretty much useless around this area.

ETH: 0xd346FA8977c9833aD72213e2165815069a81f026
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:24:43 PM

Why aren't you just using an exchange? There has to be one that's better than 83 per BTC.
cashmeoutplz (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:32:27 PM

If only you was a couple weeks earlier. I was in knoxville looking for some, and localbitcoins is pretty much useless around this area.
  Your right on that one.. I'm hoping by posting on there I may draw a few other locals on to it. I may have them regularly to sell. And if its a quick cash out, I'll always give great rates.

Why aren't you just using an exchange? There has to be one that's better than 83 per BTC.

Maybe so, but I lack a bank account to verify with, and I don't really want to pay taxes on something my computers dug up.
jprice

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:45:45 PM

Your right on that one.. I'm hoping by posting on there I may draw a few other locals on to it. I may have them regularly to sell. And if its a quick cash out, I'll always give great rates.

I live in Athens about half way between Knox and Chatt and I havenen't had any luck in either city. I thought I had some in Chatt a couple days ago but it ended up falling through.

Online is about your only bet right now to move them. Maybe you'll get lucky.

ETH: 0xd346FA8977c9833aD72213e2165815069a81f026
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:47:54 PM

Maybe so, but I lack a bank account to verify with, and I don't really want to pay taxes on something my computers dug up.

Where do you store the fiat or bitcoins to buy the computers in the first place? For your very first post, this seems pretty suspicious.
atomriot

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:50:55 PM

you could always just buy physical goods, like usb miners, and sell them on ebay.
bitmit is also a good way to "get rid of your coins" while still getting things you may need.
the ebay route seems the best though, you could buy miners at .99btc a piece and sell them for $105 (minus the %13 ebay/paypal takes) and still be higher than your "15% off" rate you are offering.
cashmeoutplz (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:56:54 PM

you could always just buy physical goods, like usb miners, and sell them on ebay.
bitmit is also a good way to "get rid of your coins" while still getting things you may need.
the ebay route seems the best though, you could buy miners at .99btc a piece and sell them for $105 (minus the %13 ebay/paypal takes) and still be higher than your "15% off" rate you are offering.
Yea, see man, I have no idea about all of that.. I just have a bunch of coins to move, that's it.

I live in Athens about half way between Knox and Chatt and I havenen't had any luck in either city. I thought I had some in Chatt a couple days ago but it ended up falling through.

Online is about your only bet right now to move them. Maybe you'll get lucky.

I'll drive to you and meet in public place if your interested in buying a decent amount of them. Just an offer. Might even drive halfway if its a smaller amount. Let me know, I'll probably end up dropping price again!

Where do you store the fiat or bitcoins to buy the computers in the first place? For your very first post, this seems pretty suspicious.

I store them in Multibit wallet.. Downloaded on my PC. And I meant to speak in general about computers above... they aren't mine, but the bitcoin is, doesn't matter how. I'm cool with selling them low to get cash in quicker.. no need for me to compete for top dollar when I could help someone out, and speed up my process. I need a new car.. and this is near 2k... can you blame me?
BlackNGoldSB

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:58:02 PM

If you willing to escrow, I would interested in all of them.
AllDay

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:10:54 PM

Check your Pms. Could pay cash for them all today. Have local contact in Knoxville.
cashmeoutplz (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:17:50 PM

Replied.
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:32:56 PM

I need to buy 1 or 2 BTC but only have the dreaded Paypal funds. Willing to use an escrow sending as 'Gift' of course, although I like to think I have a good rep with abitback.com and all. Wouldn't compromise my reputation for 2 Bitcoin, but yeah how you feel comfortable. 

Chugaa

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:34:03 PM

Bingo, should have a look into an exchange for sure!  Smiley
sondosso

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:36:32 PM

If you lack a bank account, then just upgrade to the trading part of this forum and offer to sell for moneypak or something. I am sure you will have lots of takers. Also, if you sell them in smaller increments, it will probably seem less suspicious.
cashmeoutplz (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:43:26 PM

I need to buy 1 or 2 BTC but only have the dreaded Paypal funds. Willing to use an escrow sending as 'Gift' of course, although I like to think I have a good rep with abitback.com and all. Wouldn't compromise my reputation for 2 Bitcoin, but yeah how you feel comfortable. 

Sorry bud, I've got a potential local sale.

you are using escrow or sending first, right?

I'm a fan of escrow systems, but that depends on the processing time.. I'll need to read on it, but if we're both protected, good. And as mentioned.. may have these handled locally already, sorry

Bingo, should have a look into an exchange for sure!  Smiley

No thank you, I'd much prefer cash. Also, its the joy of giving a deal.. Someone is getting a few hundred on the free. Why not?
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:12:06 PM

I'll pay you $85 * 2btc via paypal. so that means a total $170 (extra $2 to cover the paypal fees)

I've been buying bitcoin from bitcoinfriends on FB so yes you can trust me Smiley
BitCoiner2012

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:13:57 PM

PMed.

BTC Long.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:56:51 AM

If you've got a bank branch near me of your "specific bank", I'll buy whatever you've got left with a cash deposit to the bank.
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 06:44:27 AM

check out bitcurex.com get there card from bitmit I got one it rocks for selling btc to cash takes a day then use it on your prepaid visa Cheesy

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
cashmeoutplz (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:24:18 PM

I apologize for any posts or PM's I did not reply too. I had found a local buyer from this thread and commenced transaction, without updating when done. I will however keep this updated from this point out, as I plan to (potentially) offer this often. Feel free to ask any questions! I am an honest person, and will not go first in any electronic transaction. I HOPE to find a local buyer, that can count cash, place it on the table, provide wallet address, and sit over a cup of coffee while the BitCoin network tells us your BTC are safe in your wallet Smiley Enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: