Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea for investing?  (Read 514 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

Hey Guys
Do you think it's possible to investing $30k and withdraw $1M ?
If yes , so you think which cryptocurrencies have such potencial ?  Grin

it takes time to make a profit. I do not think it's easy to get every profit, always have a risk in every investment. if everyone knows, I think everyone will be rich. so basically it's all the speculation and the right choice.

mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

If you want to invest ICOs you can invest coinlancer or bankex but you want to trade you should buy monaco coin right now they will three annocument today and it will list on hitbtc  26 december.
Vodzy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

i got two suggestions for invest.
ada and neo! prices are very good to buy right now. do not miss this opportunity. invest it! Wink Cheesy

I agree with NEO, they will launch a big Conference in Silicon Valley in January, so obviously price will be high.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:45:08 AM

I think that it is possible to do so and get such a profit. People here earn more on coins. But the problem is that it is necessary to invest competently and this market is unpredictable and to be sure that everything has done right will not work. There is a risk - but I think it will work because 2018 should be interesting
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

Hey Guys
Do you think it's possible to investing $30k and withdraw $1M ?
If yes , so you think which cryptocurrencies have such potencial ?  Grin
Definitely for not buying one coin for the whole amount. Divide your bank into at least three worthy coins. In my understanding, priority should be given first of all to security. I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

To convert $30$ into $1M you must choose an unknown crypto which has the best tech in his field and will become in the TOP 10.
I think about 2 crypto which can do that (but there are surely others):

- QSP is in the auditing field, actually around $0.18 with potential to grow up to $10~$20 in 2018. QSP will announce many ICO audit in the comming weeks and a partnership with coinbase to audit the alts that Coinbase will add to his website.

- XSPEC in the privacy coins has the best features actually. In 2018 XSPEC will feature ring signature among those already existing like stealth adresses, TOR OBSF4 and fast transaction. Around $1.5 actually with around 21Mln circulating supply, i see it easily around $40~$80 by end 2018.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

youu need to get rally lucky, on the other hand i am recommending : https://www.viberate.io/
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

I think it is really tough. if you have enough expericance and good knowledge about trading then you can do it easily or if you can invest in good icos then you can get good profit from it.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

if agreed to receives of minimum 20% return in first year of calendar with the investment plan,
investors might sees of offers from LHCrypto coin developer

details might be available at https://lh-crypto.io/

minimum sums of investment is only $30 to receives of coins with the initial price of $0.10
now goes with $0.155

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

you want high profit, but I don't think its possible quickly,  you can invest in ico,  or you can buy some good coins like eth, waves, ltc, neo, Main think is bitcoin price now 14k$...  So you can also buy bitcoin, cause btc can cross 20k$...

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

If it could be so easy to find that coin that costs a few satos and that will fly to the skies - then the entire forum would have been millionaires. Here the whole point is that it is difficult to find a pearl in a ton of sand. thousands of coins on the market and 90% frank scum. but you're right that if you're lucky enough to buy a coinage, then it's steeper than breaking the jackpot in the lottery!
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

I don't think is possible. You are asking for too much profit. But if you are willing to wait for a very long time then maybe it can reach half a million. Bitcoin is one of the rapid increasing crypto coin as of now however it is too expensive. Maybe you can invest to altcoins like ethereum.
Time and patience is the key to what the op wants. Many tokens outhere that have such potential, just be careful to where you will invest and always trust your guts.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

you want high profit, but I don't think its possible quickly,  you can invest in ico,  or you can buy some good coins like eth, waves, ltc, neo, Main think is bitcoin price now 14k$...  So you can also buy bitcoin, cause btc can cross 20k$...
But to me i think that it is possible. You should search the market for different coins and then it will be essay for you to choose a specific coin for your investment, because there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and if you want to invest in low price crypto then the choice is difficult. If you have a lot of money I will suggest you to buy most popular currency because the profit rate is better than all other currencies of the world.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

But to me i think that it is possible. You should search the market for different coins and then it will be essay for you to choose a specific coin for your investment, because there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and if you want to invest in low price crypto then the choice is difficult. If you have a lot of money I will suggest you to buy most popular currency because the profit rate is better than all other currencies of the world.
yes It is possible to earn more profit in less time if you invest in bitcoin. If you have enough money to invest in bitcoin then there is no better option for your investment. In the coming year many people are predicting that the price will be more than 30k. It means that it will increase more than double in the next year. Don’t even think of low price coins. They have no value in the market and you will have to wait for a long time to earn money.
Auditan04

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

It's too risky investment. You want to invest in a cryptocurrencies with 33.33% potential income. You can do that in ICO with the hoping the price of coin shoot up very fast. But again it too risky. So much money to waste. Invest only to a high probability of winning never a gambler.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

if you plan to hold such investment for a long term maybe you could make a good investment and earn such amount you prefer to have but if you are one of those who got panic during those times of dump in cryptos market I don't think earning will be an easy thing. Investment especially in cryptos requires patience and trust so if you are not ready to experience that you should not invest rather do other stuff like day trading and do ICO development.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Probably YES. Though, it will take some time to let your money grow as market has not been stable for the past few days. Just be a long term trader and find good coins to invest.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

According to me depending on the capital you have, if you have enough capital then I suggest you to invest bitcoin and if your capital a little then I suggest to investment etherium.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:48:13 AM by anhlandibo12

If you want to invest only $30000 and profit up to $1 million, then I think it is challenging. Now that the exchange rate of the cryptos market is rising and falling, so investing in more coins will be the best way to reduce the risk. I think you should spend long term by buying BTC, ETH and hold at least six months to earn 200% profit in 2018.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

If you want to invest only $30000 and profit up to $1 million then I think it is very difficult. Now that the exchange rate of the cryptos market is rising and falling, so investing in more coins will be the best way to reduce the risk. I think you should invest long term by buying BTC, ETH and hold at least 6 months to earn 200% profit in 2018.
If investing in different altcoin it is possible to hit the goal to 1M. Yes it is difficult to achieve the amount and also a risks but invest only for those coins that will provide a return of profit. It can be achieve but, in a long term processed as the target is a huge of amount.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████