Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the price just drop 0.1%???  (Read 123 times)
TERA2 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

I just saw the price ticker go from 16731 to 16721. What happened? Who is selling? I can smell something. What is the big news behind this movement? Did the SEC halt bitcoin? Please link me. There has to be a fundamental for this crash. Is this it? Do I sell now? Is bitcoin dying? PRICES ARENT SUPPOSED TO MOVE.

60659 📦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Watari

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

I just saw the price ticker go from 16731 to 16721. What happened? Who is selling? I can smell something. What is the big news behind this movement? Did the SEC halt bitcoin? Please link me. There has to be a fundamental for this crash. Is this it? Do I sell now? Is bitcoin dying? PRICES ARENT SUPPOSED TO MOVE.
Grin
hisslyness

Activity: 722
Merit: 1692

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

No, it was because I had opened an umbrella inside the house.. Sorry I won't do that again.
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

Grin Grin Grin
You've got strong instincts, I think
 Grin Grin Grin
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

Right now there are many neophytes investors.Many of them see bitcoins as a jackpot lottery and not as an investment.
They are acting like a gamster instead of being an investor.Even a 100$ dip will make them think about dumping all bitcois to fiat.

Whereas veteran bitcoiners knows how to play, they will hold or convert to alts.But they will stay.
What I fear is, the number of neophytes is exponentially greater than the veterans.They might even poke a needle into this bubble.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:57 PM

When ever people sell their bitcoins price will go down a bit, and if many people buy price will go up, that is how things work. That drop you speak of is small, at least it is from my point of view. Should you sell now? It depends from what you want. If you would lose by selling, than answer would be no, do not sell. If you are happy with profit you would make by selling, well than sell if you want. What ever you decide to do, it is not wrong. Because price will rise again, it is just matter of time.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

More than any other forum, this forum has convinced me that people all over the world have completely lost the ability to recognize  sarcasm.  Grin
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:18 PM

0.1 % Is that even that big ?
What about the time when bitcoin was up by 15% or more in one day ?  Bitcoin cannot be controlled . No one knows who is dumping how many bitcoin at what time and how is it going to effect the value . That is just so unpredictable . Bitcoin going down by 0.1 % is normal right now , it would be a matter of concern if it goes down the same speed it came up .
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Greedy people are obvipusly responsible for price drop, they take away their profits whenever there is even a little surge in bitcoin.
Also i doubt there are numerous unconfirmed transaction with loads of bitcoins on network, those unconfirmed transactions may too help in pumping the bitcoin price. I am pretty sure the value will again rise and surpass all time high records
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:23 PM

Bitcoin will be increase in future
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:30:53 PM

Bitcoin will be increase in future
This will rise again for sure, bitcoin always happen to go up and down. I dont think bitcoin has stop even by sec, I guess many users are converting their btc into fiat for the preparation of this christmas season. This will rise again btc is going stronger day by day.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

Don't be so hasty. It is only a part of its volatility. Bitcoin is volatile in nature so changes on its market value should be always expected. It is because the transactions are high since many people are slling Bitcoin which is maybe because of the season. But you don't need to worry because after a few days or week, it will eventually increase. So just HOLD.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: