Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 05:50:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Business Writing & Editing. Research & Analysis. Marketing & BizDez  (Read 348 times)
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1288

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:31:58 PM

I am available for work! I take pride in my work and how it represents me.

Currently, I am pursuing an MS, Industrial Management focusing on entrepreneurship and innovation management.  I would like to augment my time with some paid work, I do not have a set rate in mind as it will depend on the work and results that you are looking for.  If you have something in mind make an offer and I will try to work something out.

I can write short articles, PRDs, MRDs, business plans, put together press packets, newsletters, market research and analysis, etc. Also can perform business development and sales type roles as well.

A bit about my background. I have 13+ years of experience working for software and IT consulting companies, some of which I have co-founded.  My experience ranges from sales, marketing, tech evangelist, product management and IT project management.

I have written and marketed a business plan for a company I helped start which received $1.8 million in VC within 30 days of 9/11 happening. The entire development team thought no way anyone would invest after that event. Previously, I also managed a news website as well, worked for some large tech firms, and managed development projects.

If you are interested in my services send me a quick PM and we can discuss over chat or skype. 

Payment: I accept BTC, LTC, FTC and XPM.  I am open to others as long as it easily converts into some way for me to buy a beer.  If you need an invoice I can supply that as well.

Cheers!

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs                                               
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs    
X-Blockchain DAO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:02:35 PM

Prophetx,

I will offer up my services to you as an editor for any documents you draft. Your post here in itself has errors in it, and that is a bit unprofessional for documents designed to pull in investor attention. You have the technological knowledge and I can supply the editorial expertise!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.