Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long waiting for transaction  (Read 1300 times)
MZZM (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 05:08:34 PM

I`ve sent like 26 btc, and waiting already for 40min, and it isn`t approved still, is it ok?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MZZM (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 05:48:27 PM

bump
drawoc

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Firstbits: 175wn

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 07:21:39 PM

Wait at least 24 Hours.

Donate: 175WNXmJ1WVhFgVGKUqEhYtAQGRYAvqPA
goldbit

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 05:38:46 AM

I have a similar problem.

I sent 5 payments to the same address about 24 hours ago.
2 payments received at least 1 confirmation within 30minutes.
The 3 other payments have yet to  a single confirmation.

Is this normal? If I receive no confirmation in another 24 hours, what should I do??
(The two confirmed payments have over 150 confirmations now, but the 3 payments still have 0 confirmation)

Thanks in advance.
nickwit

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 10:11:18 PM

I don't get it.

I had someone pay me some bitcoins yesterday... if I copy the address into bitcoin-explorer, the transaction is there. Actually, there appears to be two transactions - one is for the correct amount, the other smaller...

... but I leave it overnight, and the transaction still hasn't turned up in my bitcoin client. So... as far as I can see, the funds are unavailable to me.

Now - much has been trumpeted about how "instant" bitcoin payments are. As far as I can see, they're slower than my normal (New Zealand) bank.
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 10:51:17 PM

I don't get it.

I had someone pay me some bitcoins yesterday... if I copy the address into bitcoin-explorer, the transaction is there. Actually, there appears to be two transactions - one is for the correct amount, the other smaller...

... but I leave it overnight, and the transaction still hasn't turned up in my bitcoin client. So... as far as I can see, the funds are unavailable to me.

Now - much has been trumpeted about how "instant" bitcoin payments are. As far as I can see, they're slower than my normal (New Zealand) bank.

Include a 0.02BTC transaction fee to get very high priority among nodes.

The transaction will be fully confirmed in an hour or so.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
nickwit

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 11:33:20 PM

Ah - ok. Cheers. Bitter irony then that it still hasn't turned up in my bitcoin client, because (for reasons unknown) it only downloads about 3 blocks an hour.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: