Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether wallet  (Read 130 times)
Dapper (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Is there an ether wallet that allows you create multiple ether addresses for receiving funds?      It doesn't need to be a large number,  I only need to use about 30-40 addresses concurrently.

sent from my X6
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

Why do you need 40 addresses for ?
Cheating for airdrop and receiving thousands of coins, while destroying the projects in the same time ?

My parents have only one mailbox to receive their mail, why would they need 40 mailbox ?

I don't understand the concept of having so many eth addresses...

But to answer your question : No, you can't create different addresses in the same address account, because each address has his own private key.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

I`m curious too why would you need multiple adress for recieve payment. THe only answer is for multiple account and that is not fair for all those who work for all the campaigns and finding legit airdrops. What is with this greed and the need to steal and cant we all be fair and legit.
I`m sure that you will scream like hell is someone stole from you but you dont realize that if you do multi account you are like all of them thiefs.
To all of users: Dont encourage this type of posts.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

Is there an ether wallet that allows you create multiple ether addresses for receiving funds?      It doesn't need to be a large number,  I only need to use about 30-40 addresses concurrently.

Have you tried MEW? I think you can create multiple ETH address through it. I think this is the best wallet that you can used if you want to have a lot address, and very convenient to use. But just be careful and back up the private keys and phrases so that in case something bad happens, you can recover everything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:16 AM

well unless the person is satoshi nakamoto who have many addresses to store and spread out his BTC such that no one knows which belongs to him and therefore cannot trace the transactions

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:04 AM

But to answer your question : No, you can't create different addresses in the same address account, because each address has his own private key.
I think the answer from the Blakscorpion is clear and you can not do it in one mye account.

Maybe the op wants to donate to 40 people who are in financial distress or the op wants to make a giveaway for 40 winners  Cheesy Cheesy
Dapper (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:58 AM

Thanks for the replies.   And my finances have nothing to do with airdrops or campaigns.   It's just a system I use so I don't confuse incoming funds from different people.

Smiley

sent from my X6
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

If you need many ETH addresses (whatever you would like to do) you can generate as many addresses at MEW as you want. If you want store all your private keys secure just use Ledger Nano S. It has dozens of ETH addresses and it works well with MEW.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

I think the original ethereum  wallet does but cannot tell for sure. You can use different wallets, for example myetherwallet and another one of your preference.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

Cheating for airdrop and receiving thousands of coins, while destroying the projects in the same time ?

My parents have only one mailbox to receive their mail, why would they need 40 mailbox ?

Using new address for every new transaction is a default behavior of all Bitcoin wallets worth talking about and as a result it's also a default behavior of all forks of Bitcoin wallets. And for good reasons. Some of them might not be relevant in account model cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum but others, especially those related to privacy, are. So OP question is certainly not absurd or irrational.

And of course you can create as many accounts as you want in Mist or Ethereum Wallet and I highly recommend you to do so.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:28 PM

Theres only 2 things he can do,join airdrops with multiple accounts and join signature campaigns with multiple.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: